Edit History

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

Noting the tattered uniforms adorning these strange protohumans as well as the one holding a phaser haphazardly, questions began to roil in Hesk's mind. However as the sound of rock hitting metal resounded across the area, he was reminded that now was a less than optimal time for building castles in the air. Drawing his own weapon Hesk nods to T'Mirras in understanding, but even as he turns his attention to the barbarous creatures bearing down on them fearful instinct begins to supplant his training.

"By the stars I... I've never fired my phaser before now. I've never fired any sort of weapon, or been in any sort of fight. Should I be doing this? There's gotta be some-"

Another rock strikes the side of the Runabout, and Hesk's instincts take over. Moving quickly he takes up a defensive position behind the portside nacelle of the Halo and, mustering up his courage, pops out to fire off a blast from his phaser. "Mama forgive me for this..."

OOC

Alrighty here's a break down of Hesk's turn

Minor Action: Assuming that the Runabout is at the very least within Medium Range of Hesk, he'll take the Movement Minor Action to get behind the Runabout's Nacelle as Cover.

Task: Hesk will be firing at one of the Protohumans attacking them. Control + Security at Difficulty 2. Gonna spend a point of Momentum for another die on this one.

Alrighty so I got two successes on that roll. I'm gonna spend that last point of Momentum for Bonus Damage.

So the roll came to 1 Damage and an Effect, but nothing really to do with that. The Bonus Damage from the Momentum expenditure'll bring the total damage to 2.

Finally as I succeeded on the attack I bought Momentum for, I'll roll for Untapped Potential.

And Untapped Potential is gonna give me 1 Momentum, which I'll bank.

Current Momentum: 1/6(-1 from extra die, -1 from Bonus Damage, +1 from Untapped Potential)

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

Noting the tattered uniforms adorning these strange protohumans as well as the one holding a phaser haphazardly, questions began to roil in Hesk's mind. However as the sound of rock hitting metal resounded across the area, he was reminded that now was a less than optimal time for building castles in the air. Drawing his own weapon Hesk nods to T'Mirras in understanding, but even as he turns his attention to the barbarous creatures bearing down on them fearful instinct begins to supplant his training.

"By the stars I... I've never fired my phaser before now. I've never fired any sort of weapon, or been in any sort of fight. Should I be doing this? There's gotta be some-"

Another rock strikes the side of the Runabout, and Hesk's instincts take over. Moving quickly he takes up a defensive position behind the portside nacelle of the Halo and, mustering up his courage, pops out to fire off a blast from his phaser. "Mama forgive me for this..."

OOC

Minor Action: Assuming that the Runabout is at the very least within Medium Range of Hesk, he'll take the Movement Minor Action to get behind the Runabout's Nacelle as Cover.

Task: Hesk will be firing at one of the Protohumans attacking them. Control + Security at Difficulty 2. Gonna spend a point of Momentum for another die on this one.

Alrighty so I got two successes on that roll. I'm gonna spend that last point of Momentum for Bonus Damage.

So the roll came to 1 Damage and an Effect, but nothing really to do with that. The Bonus Damage from the Momentum expenditure'll bring the total damage to 2.

Finally as I succeeded on the attack I bought Momentum for, I'll roll for Untapped Potential.

And Untapped Potential is gonna give me 1 Momentum, which I'll bank.

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

OOC

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

OOC

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

OOC

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

OOC

Task: Hesk will be firing at one of the Protohumans attacking them. Control + Security at Difficulty 2.

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

OOC

Task: Hesk will be firing at one of the Protohumans attacking them. Control + Security at Difficulty 2.

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.pngNoting the tattered uniforms adorning these strange protohumans as well as the one holding a phaser haphazardly, questions began to roil in Hesk's mind. However as the sound of rock hitting metal resounded across the area, he was reminded that now was a less than optimal time for building castles in the air. Drawing his own weapon Hesk nods to T'Mirras in understanding, but even as he turns his attention to the barbarous creatures bearing down on them fearful instinct begins to supplant his training.

OOC