Jade's Foundry

Jades

https://www.lotcastingatemi.com/characters/19600/  -WIP

Just the Beats

Lady-in-Waiting for a Dragon-Blooded commander.

Traveled with her Mistress in many campaigns, not making decisions with her but aiding with many of the mundane tasks.

Watched her Mistress kill many wounded Anathema with pride.

Assassin Anathema failed in an attempt to kill her Mistress, she Exalted in the conflict.

Her Mistress saw that even though she was Anathema, saw that she hadn't changed in who she is.

Blah blah blah, mental torment becoming that which she hated

Her Mistress' campaign ends, as now the Dragon-Blooded has a new goal.  To protect and save her former servant.

Most of the troops leave, telling word of the remainders' treason.

Great Fork seems the place to be.

https://www.lotcastingatemi.com/characters/19600

Does that get you to the sheet?  If not, I might need the chronicle code before you can view it.

Thorn from a Poisonous Vine is a Twilight Caste character, though if the other Twilight Caste is gonna get in, I can have her exalt into a different one.  The story is more important to me than the build.

Are you set to publically viewable? It's one of the toggles in there. 

As for caste, I'm perfectly happy to do some build shuffle to make characters work if we both get in. Though I am limited to either Zenith or Twilight if I want to keep my Lore Supernal - both of which are castes others are using. 

Not personally concerned with a perfect circle so same caste is fine, like I say, all celestial are available for this game:

Solar, Lunar, Exigent (Strawmaiden and custom) and the extra Exalted types (releasing this Tuesday from the Exigent Appendix chapter script, Umbral and Hearteaters in particular for being Celestial)

Yeah need to make the sheet publicly viewable.

Edited by Chaos Emerald (see edit history)

For sorcery its somewhat interesting, the Realm in general finds that sorcery is unsavory but know that it is too useful not to make use of it, so sorcerers are used but it is usually kept quiet or only for some specific functions in the military. The Immaculate order doesn't usually use sorcery , so pretty much up to you, on how you want to go about it.