Edit History

Wizard of the Coat

Wizard of the Coat

Enzio Belch - Small of Stature, Large of Personality (Halfling Rogue--Thief)EnzioBelch.png.39191704bd1a1e65d0ffdb4ce1fc2ba5.png

AC 14  | HP 21/21 | Init +3 Passive Perception 12 | Hit Die 3/3 | Inspiration 1/1 | Arrows 20/20

Enzio turned suddenly, facing the direction from which he'd come. He let out a low appreciative whistle before turning back to his scattered companions. He no longer bothered to hush his voice, given how spread out his companions had scattered. "One of their scouts is a tiefling female. I didn't get a good look: decent figure, but with skin the color of lavender in full bloom." The knave sighed in appreciation. "I'd give her a seven for the skin alone. Can't judge definitively until I get a better look."

As an afterthought, he added, "She ran off between the far west outer and inner wallsSee red arrow on map.. Probably bait for their ambush."

Upon further consideration, Ezio shrugged, adding, "Or maybe she was hoping we'd run blindly after her--through that patch of queer looking yellow mold over there."

He pointed to the patch of mold. And then, frowning, stepped further away from the stuff, to a position at the center of his companions.

"Should we go after her?"

OOC

Enzio's movement within the Keep will be combined with a Stealth check. He is trying to move silently and use the ruins around him as cover or partial cover as much as possible.

Wizard of the Coat

Wizard of the Coat

Enzio Belch - Small of Stature, Large of Personality (Halfling Rogue--Thief)EnzioBelch.png.39191704bd1a1e65d0ffdb4ce1fc2ba5.png

AC 14  | HP 21/21 | Init +3 Passive Perception 12 | Hit Die 3/3 | Inspiration 1/1 | Arrows 20/20

Enzio turned suddenly, facing the direction from which he'd come. He let out a low appreciative whistle before turning back to his scattered companions. He no longer bothered to hush his voice, given how spread out his companions had scattered. "One of their scouts is a tiefling female. I didn't get a good look: decent figure, but with skin the color of lavender in full bloom." The knave sighed in appreciation. "I'd give her a seven for the skin alone. Can't judge definitively until I get a better look."

As an afterthought, he added, "She ran off between the far west outer and inner wallsSee red arrow on map.. Probably bait for their ambush."

Upon further consideration, Ezio shrugged, adding, "Or maybe she was hoping we'd run blindly after her--through that patch of queer looking yellow mold over there."

He pointed to the patch of mold. And then, frowning, stepped further away from the stuff, to a position at the center of his companions.

"She would go after her?"

OOC

Enzio's movement within the Keep will be combined with a Stealth check. He is trying to move silently and use the ruins around him as cover or partial cover as much as possible.

Wizard of the Coat

Wizard of the Coat

He pointed to the patch of mold. And then, frowning, took a few steps away from the stuff.

"She would go after her?"

OOC