Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

The Church Square

Silas Only

Amongst a nearby group of onlookers, one seems to be saying "Something bad went down at Louslik Tannery last night. I bet that’s what has the priestess worked up. We’re in for some hellfire from her for sure!"

spacer.png"What's the story with the sashes?" The sheriff gives a slight gesture with a tilt of her head toward Cimri's arm, seeming to have moved on from the last topic. A flash of her eyes towards Signy's direction might tell the brawler she is not unnoticed. "Is the archbaron or someone paying you to wear those?"

spacer.png"Pfft, what? Is it a crime to be patriotic?" Cimri rolls her eyes at the ridiculous string of questions, but it seems her aunt Rhona might not easily buy this one…

[[ Map — The Church Square ]]

(( You may still roll stealth to eavesdrop on the crowd, or diplomacy to gather information. More options are now available as well. You may also attempt to help Cimri convince her aunt. ))

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

The Church Square

Silas Only

Amongst a nearby group of onlookers, one seems to be saying "Something bad went down at Louslik Tannery last night. I bet that’s what has the priestess worked up. We’re in for some hellfire from her for sure!"

spacer.png"What's the story with the sashes?" The sheriff gives a slight gesture with a tilt of her head toward Cimri's arm, seeming to have moved on from the last topic. A flash of her eyes towards Signy's direction might tell the brawler she is not unnoticed. "Is the archbaron or someone paying you to wear those?"

spacer.png"Is it a crime to be patriotic?" Cimri.

(( You may still roll stealth to eavesdrop on the crowd, or diplomacy to gather information. More options are now available as well. ))

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

The Church Square

Silas Only

spacer.png"Well speaking of excitement, did you hear what happened at the tannery last night?" The sheriff replies, conveniently leaning into Silas' comment as a springing board, "You wouldn't know anything about that, would you Cimri?"

spacer.png"No, should I?" To her aunt's inquiry, Cimri feigns innocence on the matter, shrugging and making some kind of contorted face. Her tone sounds as dispassionate as a fish might be about a cactus.

(( You may still roll stealth to eavesdrop on the crowd, or diplomacy to gather information. More options are now available as well. ))

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

The Church Square

Silas Only

spacer.png"Well speaking of excitement, did you hear what happened at the tannery last night?" The sheriff replies, conveniently leaning into Silas' comment as a springing board, "You wouldn't know anything about that, would you Cimri?"

spacer.png"No, should I?" To her aunt's inquiry, Cimri feigns innocence on the matter, shrugging and making some kind of contorted face. Her tone sounds as dispassionate as a fish might be about a cactus.

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

The Church Square

Silas Only

You get the distinct feeling that the sheriff is asking her niece som very leading questions.