Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

The Church Square

spacer.png"Good idea." Cimri said to Zoya's suggestion. Just as she turned to find a new spot to observe the crowd, she was caught by Signy and her new pet mutt, already giving her a lip full. She was happy enough to forget about her aunt until the brawler brought her back up again, and the resulting frown told Signy enough before the rogue even spoke. "For all your yapping, I didn't see you trying to choke her out from behind."

spacer.png"So, been here all morning have we?" Rhona Staelish comes up to Bertram at the edge of the church square, keeping her attention partially on the crowd. Her tone of voice is the usual everyday cautious suspicion.

spacer.pngJust then, there's a bit of increased commotion in the crowd, which is quickly replaced by a collective hush. Appearing on one of the church’s balconies is Tileavia Allamar, Fifth Sword Knight of Iomedae, dressed in the yellow-trimmed white cassock of her faith, who addresses the crowd in a clear, strong voice. "Friends and neighbors, I have wondrous tidings to share!"

[[ Map — The Church Square ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

The Church Square

spacer.png"Good idea." Cimri said to Zoya's suggestion. Just as she turned to find a new spot to observe the crowd, she was caught by Signy and her new pet mutt, already giving her a lip full. She was happy enough to forget about her aunt until the brawler brought her back up again, and the resulting frown told Signy enough before the rogue even spoke. "For all your yapping, I didn't see you trying to choke her out from behind."

spacer.png"So, been here all morning have we?" Rhona Staelish comes up to Bertram at the edge of the church square, keeping her attention partially on the crowd. Her tone of voice is the usual everyday cautious suspicion.

Just then, there's a bit of increased commotion in the crowd, which is quickly replaced by a collective hush. Appearing on one of the church’s balconies is Tileavia Allamar, Fifth Sword Knight of Iomedae, dressed in the yellow-trimmed white cassock of her faith, who addresses the crowd in a clear, strong voice. "Friends and neighbors, I have wondrous tidings to share!"

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

The Church Square

Just then, there's a bit of increased commotion in the crowd, which is quickly replaced by a collective hush. Appearing on one of the church’s balconies is Tileavia Allamar, Fifth Sword Knight of Iomedae, dressed in the yellow-trimmed white cassock of her faith, who addresses the crowd in a clear, strong voice. “Friends and neighbors, I have wondrous tidings to share! We have all known hardships in our lives—needless sorrows, injustice, even cruelty. Indeed, such is the struggle of all who live. But many among us have known more than our share. Many among us have shouldered burdens laid upon them not by the Inheritor, but by those who would curse her name and taunt her faithful.
“But today, I bear a missive from champions of Iomedae’s faith, heralds of the goddess’s will, who know your troubles and would see them end.”

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

The Church Square

Just then, there's a bit of increased commotion in the crowd, which is quickly replaced by a collective hush. Appearing on one of the church’s balconies is Tileavia Allamar, Fifth Sword Knight of Iomedae, dressed in the yellow-trimmed white cassock of her faith, who addresses the crowd in a clear, strong voice.

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

The Church Square

Abc

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

The Church Square

Abc

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

The Church Square

spacer.png"So, been here all morning have we?" Rhona Staelish comes up to Bertram at the edge of the church square, keeping her attention partially on the crowd. Her tone of voice is the usual everyday cautious apprehension.

Abc

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

The Church Square

spacer.png"So, been here all morning have we?" Rhona Staelish comes up to Bertram at the edge of the church square, keeping her attention partially on the crowd. Her tone of voice is the usual cautious .

Abc

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

The Church Square

spacer.png"So, been here all morning have we?" Rhona Staelish comes up to Bertram at the edge of the church square, keeping her attention partially on the crowd.

Abc

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

The Church Square

"So, been here all morning have we?" Rhona Staelish comes up to Bertram at the edge of the church square, keeping her attention partially on the crowd.