Edit History

namo

namo

So, the thing is... I haven't played the module, so I don't know much about the fall of Kenabres. Is there a 3-line summary somewhere I could get the main gist from?
Did it fall due to a sudden, overwhelming assault? Betrayal?
It's still controlled by the good side, not demons, correct?

I've read the 3 pages of the current main thread, but it doesn't talk about that; I haven't hunted for the old threads.

I've listed some NPCs at the bottom of the 1st post, but I'd leave it up to you to see which ones resonate with you, and we could flesh them out together.
One I haven't included but will is... her little brother! It might be fun if he ran away from home to follow in the footsteps of his other siblings. Cyriana would want to send him back home, on account of the extreme danger - quite hypocritically, given what she did, but she'd think of her parents and the overwhelming worrying they'd go through.

namo

namo

So, the thing is... I haven't played the module, so I don't know much about the fall of Kenabres. Is there a 3-line summary somewhere I could get the main gist from?
Did it fall due to a sudden, overwhelming assault? Betrayal?
It's still controlled by the good side, not demons, correct?

I've read the 3 pages of the current main thread, but it doesn't talk about that; I haven't hunted for the old threads.

I've listed some NPCs at the bottom of the 1st post, but I'd leave it up to you to see which ones resonate with you, and we could flesh them together.
One I haven't included but will is... her little brother! It might be fun if he ran away from home to follow in the footsteps of his other siblings. Cyriana would want to send him back home, on account of the extreme danger - quite hypocritically, given what she did, but she'd think of her parents and the overwhelming worrying they'd go through.