Edit History

Diofant

Diofant

Clarification on dice roll

Not entirely sure how this works, I think I need to make a post first. I'll be going for an Awe roll since thats listed as 'impress strangers while revealing a lot about yourself'. He isnt asking for support, so courtesy is out, and he isnt trying to be deceptive or withhold information, so Riddle is... out? In that case, I will also invoke Fierce, since he is trying to look a bit more impressive than he is, being entirely new to this thing, and spend a point of Hope, which should add 2d6 instead of 1d6 since invoking a Train Inspires you. If you feel Fierce doesnt fit well here, @Vladim, please disregard the final d6.

EDIT: Apparently it doesnt tell you what the individual die rolls actually are... This may be a problem since we need to count tengwars, but I guess even if it was a 6 and you remove it from there, its still a 16.

Diofant

Diofant

Not entirely sure how this works, I think I need to make a post first. I'll be going for an Awe roll since thats listed as 'impress strangers while revealing a lot about yourself'. He isnt asking for support, so courtesy is out, and he isnt trying to be deceptive or withhold information, so Riddle is... out? In that case, I will also invoke Fierce, since he is trying to look a bit more impressive than he is, being entirely new to this thing, and spend a point of Hope, which should add 2d6 instead of 1d6 since invoking a Train Inspires you. If you feel Fierce doesnt fit well here, @Vladim, please disregard the final d6.

Diofant

Diofant

Not entirely sure how this works, I think I need to make a post first. I'll be going for an Awe roll since thats listed as 'impress strangers while revealing a lot about yourself'. He isnt asking for support, so courtesy is out, and he isnt trying to be deceptive or withhold information, so Riddle is... out?