Shenoah Littlefeather

ccanary

spacer.png

Shenoah Littlefeather

Appearance:

Shenoah Littlefeather stands tall, haunting and majestic, a sentinel of the untamed wilderness of the Stolen Lands. Her skin, kissed by the relentless sun, bears the bronzed hue of earth itself, while raven-black tresses cascaded down her back, shimmering like the starry sky's darkest secrets. Shenoah's eyes, smoldering with ancient wisdom well beyond her years, hold within them them intense sadness but also the untamed fury of a thunderstorm. Her gaze speaks of a connection to the land that runs deeper than the roots of the oldest trees. Cloaked in a mottled deerskin duster, her athletic frame hints at a life spent mastering the ways of the wild. Strapped to her side, a weathered firearm that looks almost unused whispered promises of vengeance.

Personality:

Shenoah Littlefeather was a force of nature, as untamed as the wilderness of the Narlmarches. She moved with the silent grace of a stalking wolf, and her every step echoed the reverence of a shaman's dance. Her voice, when she used it, rarely, rustled like a dry breeze. Wisdom flowed through her like a river, carving deep channels of insight in her mind. She was a keeper of ancient lore, a guardian of tribal secrets, and a weaver of potent magic. Fearlessness coursed through her veins, for she had faced her demons and returned unbroken. Or at least mostly unbroken. Shenoah is a woman of few words, her silence often a more profound expression than any spoken oath. Yet, when injustice cast its long shadow upon her people, her resolve ignited like a prairie fire. She is a tempest, a gathering storm, with an unquenchable thirst for justice.

Background:

Born beneath a sky painted with the blood-red hues of a setting sun, Shenoah's destiny was woven into the tapestry of her tribe. She was the apprentice of the tribe's revered druid and shaman, her days filled with lessons whispered by the rustling leaves and the murmurs of the sacred rivers. But tranquility was shattered when the Stag Lord, a merciless bandit warlord, descended upon their lands like a vengeful god. He razed villages and plundered their ancestral homes, leaving behind a trail of devastation. It was in this crucible of suffering that Shenoah's path was irrevocably altered. She vowed to avenge her tribe, to stand against the Stag Lord's tyranny. The spirits of the wilderness rallied to her side, and the very earth trembled at her call.

Her journey was one of sacrifice and transformation, a search for allies on a quest to become the avenging storm that would break the Stag Lord's dominion and reclaim her people's stolen land. Shenoah Littlefeather, druid and shaman's apprentice, seeks to scourge this evil from her ancestral lands. And then? Well, then there was a nation to rebuild, in harmony with the ways of the land.

Complication: A Hidden Betrayal

I'm running Shenoah as a character who didn't receive the charter, but rather is someone who can be 'found' by the group in the wilds after the Stag Lord's bandits devastated her tribe of *setting appropriate indigenous people in the Greenbelt*. A natural complication is that there is a traitor (or more than one) from within her tribe who helped the Stag Lord's bandits raid her people. I don't have this all fleshed out (but can if you want!) but perhaps someone feeding information to the enemy? This betrayal has been instrumental in the Stag Lord's ability to outmaneuver the indigenous tribe and defeat them, leading to Shenoah wandering the land alone seeking revenge. Unmasking the traitor might be a plot hook task for Shenoah.

There is also the complication of a 'native' inhabitant working with the colonizers to bring a new nation to the land. There will probably be all sorts of thorny issues to resolve.

Edited by ccanary (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

When I submitted her, Shenoah wasn't quite complete mechanically. Now that I'm finishing her up, I was hoping to make a few minor changes. I'll detail them here in case any are not allowed.

1) Change from dual talented human to ordinary feat plus skill rank human

2) Added feat cleave. Added appropriate skill ranks

3) Added archetype 'goliath druid'. Swapped animal companion from wolf to deinotherium (I need megafauna from archetype)

4) Replace toughness with heavy armor proficiency, lost 3 hit points going to 27

5) Added VMC barbarian (if allowed! Are you allowing VMC?) Rage available for 5 rounds a day. Unchained preferred if possible.

6) Added equipment. Included a wand of longstrider with 25 charges, I hope that's allowed?

• 4 months later...

Level 3 template:

Shenoah Littlefeather

spacer.pngShenoah Littlefeather — Human Druid 3 (Goliath)
AC/T/FF 22/11/21 | HP 27/27 | Init +2 | Speed 20ft | Fort/Ref/Will 6/3/5 | Low light vision
Rage 5/5 | Hero Points ??
Active Conditions:

Spells:

2nd: barkskin, vine strike

1st: cure light wounds, entangle, heightened awareness

Cantrips: (unl) detect magic, ghost sound, prestidigitation, read magic

Where I am

What I see.

"What I say,"

Mechanics

Move:
Standard: