Edit History

Lonewalker

Lonewalker

EcFWsmS.pngJennifer "Bang" McCall

HP: 5 / 5 | AC: M14 / R16 | Damage Soak: 5 | Trauma Target: 7
Attack Bonus: +0 | Saves: Phys 14+ | Eva 14+ | Men 15+ | Luck 15+

While en route...

Jennifer wasn't sure what to say to Phantom's clumsy attempt at apology. It actually took Harry's response for Jennifer to even realize that the commentary was apologetic. She personally hadn't been offended at the line of questioning by her new teammates - in fact, she preferred it when someone else did the talking. But she also felt that something probably should be said to acknowledge Phantom's attempt.

"It's prolly smart to be careful," she agreed, "but, yeah, I'm kinda used to face-to-face meets. I ain't been doin' this long, but seems to be how it works. I guess I don't really think about it. The Johnson's usually lyin' about somethin' - but if I don't take the job, how else am I gonna pay to eat?" She gave a shrug, feeling like her response was whole inadequate but not able to think of anything better.

At the warehouse...

Jennifer surveyed the outskirts of the building with a sharp eye. Her hand twitched slightly, as if tensed to draw her gun. She wasn't sure - but it did seem strange that there weren't any personnel at all. She wasn't sure what that might suggest - but she didn't think it meant that the job was off.

"I can get pretty close," she suggested softly, "but I dunno what I'd be lookin' for. If you tell me what to look for, I can do a run and see I see somethin' like it."

Jennifer looked at Phantom inquiringly. When she had the description of how to tell if a camera is online or not and what a terminal access point might look like, she hurried off for a fast but quiet look around the perimeter.

Tabletop

With a Sneak-1, Bang is pretty stealthy when she wants to be. With the Ghost Edge, she'd also get a reroll once per scene to avoid detection.

Unless someone directs her otherwise, she can do a stealth recon for blind spots or access points for Phantom.

Lonewalker

Lonewalker

EcFWsmS.pngJennifer "Bang" McCall

HP: 5 / 5 | AC: M14 / R16 | Damage Soak: 5 | Trauma Target: 7
Attack Bonus: +0 | Saves: Phys 14+ | Eva 14+ | Men 15+ | Luck 15+

While en route...

Jennifer wasn't sure what to say to Phantom's clumsy attempt at apology. It actually took Harry's response for Jennifer to even realize that the commentary was apologetic. She personally hadn't been offended at the line of questioning by her new teammates - in fact, she preferred it when someone else did the talking. But she also felt that something probably should be said to acknowledge Phantom's attempt.

"It's probably smart to be careful," she agreed, "but, yeah, I'm pretty used to face-to-face meets. I haven't been doing this long, but that seems to be how it works. I guess I don't really think about it. The Johnson's usually lying about something - but if I don't take the job, how else am I gonna pay to eat?" She gave a shrug, feeling like her response was whole inadequate but not able to think of anything better.

At the warehouse...

Jennifer surveyed the outskirts of the building with a sharp eye. Her hand twitched slightly, as if tensed to draw her gun. She wasn't sure - but it did seem strange that there weren't any personnel at all. She wasn't sure what that might suggest - but she didn't think it meant that the job was off.

"I can get pretty close," she suggested softly, "but I don't know what I'd be looking for. If you tell me what to look for, I can do a run and see I see something like it."

Jennifer looked at Phantom inquiringly. When she had the description of how to tell if a camera is online or not and what a terminal access point might look like, she hurried off for a fast but quiet look around the perimeter.

Tabletop

With a Sneak-1, Bang is pretty stealthy when she wants to be. With the Ghost Edge, she'd also get a reroll once per scene to avoid detection.

Unless someone directs her otherwise, she can do a stealth recon for blind spots or access points for Phantom.