Edit History

Lonewalker

Lonewalker

spacer.pngJennifer "Bang" McCall

HP: 3 / 5 | AC: M14 / R16 | Damage Soak: 5 | Trauma Target: 7
Attack Bonus: +0 | Saves: Phys 14+ | Eva 14+ | Men 15+ | Luck 15+

Jennifer cried out in surprise and pain as the cyberdog pounced out of nowhere. She staggered as the claws dug into her torso, and it was only the armored inserts of her protective jacket that kept the thing from tearing out her heart.

Her immediate instinct was to move, to put distance between herself and the canine. But another part of her awareness realized that she was currently the only thing between Phantom and this monster. She stayed in place, bringing her pistol up to almost point-blank range - but the cyberdog was moving wildly, making it difficult to aim. Her gunshot echoed as she fired and hoped for the best.

"Somebody get this thing offa me!"

Tabletop

Main Action: Ranged Attack (with pistol) at the cyberdog. No penalties thanks to Close Combatant I.

Move Action: Screen an Ally (Phantom from the cyberdog).

Lonewalker

Lonewalker

Jennifer cried out in surprise and pain as the cyberdog pounced out of nowhere. She staggered as the claws dug into her torso, and it was only the armored inserts of her protective jacket that kept the thing from tearing out her heart.

Her immediate instinct was to move, to put distance between herself and the canine. But another part of her awareness realized that she was currently the only thing between Phantom and this monster. She stayed in place, bringing her pistol up to almost point-blank range - but the cyberdog was moving wildly, throwing off her panicked aim. The gunshot echoed loudly in the open warehouse.

Tabletop

Main Action: Ranged Attack (with pistol) at the cyberdog. No penalties thanks to Close Combatant I.

Lonewalker

Lonewalker

Her immediate instinct was to move, to put distance between herself and the canine. But another part of her awareness realized that she was currently the only thing between Phantom and this monster. She stayed in place, bringing her pistol up to almost point-blank range - but the cyberdog was moving wildly, throwing off her panicked aim. The gunshot echoed loudly in the open warehouse.

Show this

Lonewalker

Lonewalker

Her immediate instinct was to move, to put distance between herself and the canine. But another part of her awareness realized that she was currently the only thing between Phantom and this monster. She stayed in place, bringing her pistol up to almost point-blank range. The gunshot echoed loudly in the open warehouse.