Edit History

Chaz Hoosier

Chaz Hoosier

S9DYqqC.jpg.b8aad4d0c17e392306e13402c0ef02d7.jpgMahdi Dawud
HP:
13/13 AC: 17
Character Sheet--->Here

There is a lanky guy suddenly just there out the corner of Doallyn's eye. He's dressed in the fashion of the tribesmen from the desert surrounding the city--a billowing cloak, dark clothing, and a bandana around his neck. He has pale complexion, dark eyes, and prematurely grey hair despite his young age. He has leather armor and a shortsword at his waist. "Hey buddy, go on and read the letter. I am hoping to get down into Undermountain right away." As he speaks he gives a sideways look at the plate of fried shrimp on the table like it just arrived from the moon.

Chaz Hoosier

Chaz Hoosier

HP:
Character Sheet--->Here

There is a lanky guy suddenly just there out the corner of Doallyn's eye. He's dressed in the fashion of the tribesmen from the desert surrounding the city--a billowing cloak, dark clothing, and a scarf around his neck. He has pale complexion, dark eyes, and prematurely grey hair despite his young age. He has leather armor and a shortsword at his waist. "Hey buddy, go on and read the letter. I am hoping to get down into Undermountain right away." As he speaks he gives a sideways look at the plate of fried shrimp on the table like it just arrived from the moon.

Chaz Hoosier

Chaz Hoosier

HP:
Character Sheet--->Here

There is a lanky guy suddenly just there out the corner of Doallyn's eye. He's dressed in the fashion of the tribesmen from the desert surrounding the city--a billowing cloak, dark clothing, and a scarf around his neck. He has pale complexion, dark eyes, and prematurely grey hair despite his young age. He has leather armor and a shortsword around his waist. "Hey buddy, go on and read the letter. I am hoping to get down into Undermountain right away." As he speaks he gives a sideways look at the plate of fried shrimp on the table like it just arrived from the moon.