Edit History

Chaz Hoosier

Chaz Hoosier

S9DYqqC.jpg.b8aad4d0c17e392306e13402c0ef02d7.jpgMahdi Dawud
المهدي دَاوُوْد
HP:
13/13 AC: 17
Character Sheet--->Here

Usually talk of magical items would mean little to Mahdi, whose life is preoccupied with more immediate threats than wizards gambling away their souls. Even he cannot help having some little consternation at the mood of the city. After some thought about Rampona, something seems to occur to him.

"I don't know what nobles know about anything, but I know a guy who knows a guy from Rampona." He swipes a slip of paper from the table without bothering to ask and jots a single line on it a flowing script.

انا بحاجة للقاء.  -المهدي

He folds it and writes the addressee on the outside, a certain emporium near the market frequented by the desert nomads and their settled cousins. "Could you have this delivered?" He sets it on the table.

"Well, you heard the nice man--we have urgent matters to attend to in Undermountain."

OOC

Chaz Hoosier

Chaz Hoosier

HP:
Character Sheet--->Here

Usually talk of magical items would mean little to Mahdi, whose life is preoccupied with more immediate threats than wizards gambling away their souls. Even he cannot help having some little consternation at the mood of the city. After some thought about Rampona, something seems to occur to him.

"I don't know what nobles know about anything, but I know a guy who knows a guy from Rampona." He swipes a slip of paper from the table without bothering to ask and jots a single line on it a flowing script.

انا بحاجة للقاء.  -المهدي

He folds it and writes the addressee on the outside, a certain emporium near the market frequented by the desert nomads and their settled cousins. "Could you have this delivered?" He sets it on the table.

"Well, you heard the nice man--we have urgent matters to attend to in Undermountain."

OOC

Chaz Hoosier

Chaz Hoosier

HP:
Character Sheet--->Here

انا بحاجة للقاء.  -ٱلْمَهْدِيّ

OOC

Chaz Hoosier

Chaz Hoosier

HP:
Character Sheet--->Here

انا بحاجة للقاء.  -م

OOC

Chaz Hoosier

Chaz Hoosier

HP:
Character Sheet--->Here

انا بحاجة للقاء.

OOC

Chaz Hoosier

Chaz Hoosier

HP:
Character Sheet--->Here

انا بحاجة للقاء.

After he folds it, he writes the addressee on the outside, a certain emporium near the market frequented by the desert nomads and their settled cousins. "Could you have this delivered?" He sets it on the table.

OOC

Chaz Hoosier

Chaz Hoosier

HP:
Character Sheet--->Here

"I don't know what nobles know about anything, but I know a guy who knows a guy from Rampona." He swipes a slip of paper from the table without bothering to ask and jots a single line on it a flowing the script.

انا بحاجة للقاء.

After he folds it, he writes the addressee on the outside, a certain emporium near the market frequented by the desert nomads and their settled cousins. "Could you have this delivered?" He sets it on the table.

OOC

Chaz Hoosier

Chaz Hoosier

HP:
Character Sheet--->Here

"I don't know what nobles know about anything, but I know a guy who knows a guy from Rampona." He swipes a slip of paper from the table without bothering to ask and jots a single line on it in the script of the desert peoples.

انا بحاجة للقاء.

After he folds it, he writes the addressee on the outside, a certain emporium near the souk. "Could you have this delivered?" He sets it on the table.

OOC

Chaz Hoosier

Chaz Hoosier

HP:
Character Sheet--->Here

"I don't know what nobles know about anything, but I know a guy who knows a guy from Rampona." He swipes a slip of paper from the table without bothering to ask and jots a single line on it.

انا بحاجة للقاء.

After he folds it, he writes the addressee on the outside, a certain emporium near the souk. "Could you deliver this?" He sets it on the table.

OOC

Chaz Hoosier

Chaz Hoosier

HP:
Character Sheet--->Here

"Well, maybe I can hang out around some Rampona affiliates." He shrugs.

The talk about magical threats and obscure relics means little to him--certainly they're nothing like the more immediate and concrete threats of a knife in the back or getting nabbed by the town guard. if wizards want to doom themselves by gambling their souls, what's that to him? "Sounds good to me--the sooner we can get down there the sooner we can get answers to the....whatever the streetcorner prophets are babbling about."

OOC