Red Dog Saloon

Black Wyvern

yeah, I figured it was still soft-deleted. I was just surprised that I couldn't see it anymore either. I guess that is a 24 hour timeout out or something. Could you make a private block for me on my last post with the numbers on the rolls and the content there? I've forgotten what the numbers were.

Hey folks,

So we have been about a month with no real progress. We had the "How do we do gambling without hidden dice?" question going but with Anthr4xus help I think that is solved.

But concerning the game itself. It is up to you to make progress. I will give you more information as you interact with the environment or NPCs, or just ask clarifying questions of me. i.e. So who all is at the bar or can I get some more information on the people at the second poker table. If you don't ask me questions or attempt to talk to interact with the world there isn't really anything for me to do. I know we are basically on a bit of a layover between the chapter introduction and meeting the contractee but I was kind of expecting some interactions from you guys.

If you want we can just move forward to the meeting with the Judge in the morning but I just wanted you all to know that once that meeting is done that is really it for free information you will get. You will have to dig to figure things out. Everyone needs to take actions and ask questions. You don't have to stay together. I am used to Boot Hill being fairly taxing as far as keeping up with characters going 10 different directions is concerned so don't worry about that. Do what you think you need to in order to solve the mission.

You will also need to interact with each other. It seems like everyone kind of made a post and is waiting for me, but there weren't any actions for me to deal with, so it is kind of still your turn. My suggestion moving forward is when you are posting ask yourself is this post moving the game forward or attempting to collect information, if not modify it or make another post as appropriate. You can make as many posts chatting back and forth as you want. I will butt in when I need to.

Sorry I've been slow to post. I lost my brother last week, so I've been tied up helping my sister-in-law with notifying people, getting his memorial set, etc... I will probably be slow through the end of next week when he has his military honors ceremony.

I will do my best to respond... RP helps with stress relief for me but will be mostly reactive til then.

55 minutes ago, Civit said:

Sorry I've been slow to post. I lost my brother last week, so I've been tied up helping my sister-in-law with notifying people, getting his memorial set, etc... I will probably be slow through the end of next week when he has his military honors ceremony.

I will do my best to respond... RP helps with stress relief for me but will be mostly reactive til then.

Wow, sorry for your loss. Hope you and your family are doing all right, given the circumstances.

For my part, I've had some lingering medical complications from my bout with the flu. I'm finally on the mend, so hopefully I can catch up and post very soon.

@Civit So sorry to hear about your loss. No worries take as long as you need.

@TheObsoleteMan No problems. I wasn't really pushing, just letting folks know how I play Boot Hill.

For me it is just one of those games where the players control the tempo. Slow is fine, laying back for a while is fine. I just don't want folks quitting because the game isn't proceeding.

• 1 month later...