Edit History

Xerin

Xerin

Sorry, I'm so used to there being a general discussion thread, and the way his was named, I didn't realize it was a character thread and thought it was just a discussion thread. As such, I followed suit in asking questions in his thread. Not an excuse, but an explanation. Still, the question stands, there doesn't seem to be a point in grabbing 'claws' if they can't be strength-based because the cost would be through the roof for them to even come close to the strength of the character. Is there a hard-fast reason for this rule?

Xerin

Xerin

Sorry, I'm so used to there being a general discussion thread, and the way his was named, I didn't realize it was a character thread and thought it was just a discussion thread. As such, I followed suit in asking questions in his thread. Not an excuse, but an explanation. Still, the question stands, there doesn't seem to be a point in grabbing 'claws' if they can't be strength-based because the cost would be through the roof for them to even come close to the strength of the character. Is there a hard-fast reason to this rule?

Xerin

Xerin

Sorry, I'm so used to there being a general discussion thread, and the way his was named, I instantly followed suit in asking questions in his thread. Not an excuse, but an explanation. Still, the question stands, there doesn't seem to be a point in grabbing 'claws' if they can't be strength-based because the cost would be through the roof for them to even come close to the strength of the character. Is there a hard-fast reason to this rule?