(P1e) Ogre's homebrew junk drawer

OgreWattage

Forgive the grammar, I have to read it and, then write it out again, and write out some checks. A chunk is based off of old documentaries I heard about castle defense systems, and another is me just vibing. I long time ago I made a discord for my own World that is broken down into ages, and each age has a different tech level, with the last one being a starfinder/shadowrun kinda timeframe.

Caer Crugog

Where the seven mapped roads of the Underdark section referred to as "The True Dark" converge and pass to the section primely controlled by the Dwarves known as, "The Windy Dark" stands one of the oldest Dwarven forts, stands: Caer Crugog. The fort has many designs that went into its creation, natural paths were bent, sealed or narrowed to make the distance between intersections, and paths between the various roads, hundreds of miles away from the fort. This design was created to break an armies supply lines, and choking the hordes the fort faced in its early days. The seven roads first meet The Drochaid Fala, the seven great bridges that act as extended killing fields, the shortest being the lowest level, while the longest being the the highest as the top terrace is the furthest from the other side all crossing Fala's fall, a cavernous miles long canyon that torches vanish into before they hit the ground. rumored to drop directly into the elemental plain of earth's acidic ocean. The Fort itself was built on a hard slope, with Caer Crugog closer resembling 7 forts built directly on top of each other in great terraces. Each level is referred to by thier level mostly with thier full names being; Caer Crugog-Ze being the lowest level, Caer Crugog-Nu, Caer Crugog-Gem, Caer Crugog-Ramekh, Caer Crugog-Gamekh. Caer Crugog-Ges and finally Caer Crugog-haded being the highest. (After the hyphen is a number in the Dwarf language) The design goes further as each fort pains itself to be shorter then the fort behind it, with retractable small bridges connecting them all, internal water wheels running off the many rivers and lakes that were redirected from higher levels powering them, whle the wheels themselves designed to carry arrows and supplies to the top of each constantly; the fins being large enough for two dwarves or a barrel. The other way to the top of each tower are staircases that would make Novice stone smiths rip their hair out, Masters cry and Grand Master Castle Builders proud, as the patterns mixed with the cross hatching gashes on the right hand ascending side, as well as the ceilings of these stairwells, as the gashes are designed to catch the blade of invaders running up the stairs, while the stuttering pattern of the Stairs matches the rhythm of an ancient dwarf lullaby with each stairwell matching a verse in the song, with the first verse starting in Caer Crugog-Nu's towers, the last one ending in Haded's tower. Ensuring those that don't know the song might have trouble rushing up the stairs to again slow down invaders. The Towers have one last secret, water can be redirected to flood from the tower of each fort, independently of the others with an enchantment , that can be triggered with a single secret word entitled to only the commander of the induvial levels, when spoken by a dwarf who has the highest military rank in the fort causes the towers to open like a flower, exposing the stairs on the inside, while the stairs themselves cork screwing downwards, taking that high ground of a fallen fort out of the fight.

The Drochaid Fala also has their own defenses, not speaking to the separate waterfall towers. The bridges have small railings, close to knee high, but not meant to protect, but meant to channel water as just like the towers them self, water can be redirected to flow across each bridge, with the higher bridges having spouts to redirect water that was now useless to them to the next lower bridge, but besides flooding the water itself is charged with electric runes up and down each bridge, cuasing the water to not only to be a hazard for walking, but for hazing and damaging any would be invaders. The last defensive measure are the Barb-Balls. Large balls of metal wire, designed to expand to the size of a horse drawn carriage, and contract to the size of a 5 lb canon ball. Made of a multitude interlocking rings, that can be attached to a Grenard hopper; a clockwork barrel of grenades' that ejects a grenade with every rotation, lastly, each bridge has small catches on every side, designed to catch the barb ball, its weight, and momentum yanks the hook and their connected thin blades of razor wire and set up to swing at thigh Hight (for a dwarf) just above the lower bridges, while the expanding and contracting design allows for ease of retrieval, as each blade rope chain can be pulled up and threw the inner bridge channels, taking the blade barb back into the base to be reloaded and set right back out.

1. The fortification also includes a regiment of iron Golems with 21 being the on duty golems while others are generally going threw upkeep, and all are well tended, thoroughly controlled with a team of 50 mages set up for the golems, 7 of the iron Golems are Archers and sit on the terraced buildings, the other 14 have a mixture of spears and shields. While the archers stand Next to the various siege engines, on the terraces the iron soldiers stand by the various entrances. The terraced floors themselves are each a fort in their own rights having a parade ground, officer quarters, barracks, hospital central command center, various guard houses, repair and main forges mess halls and the typical fair along with brass tubes for communication that travel under the grounds and reinforced to stand against if the connecting tunnels need to be collapsed, further then just their normal field seal , which involves a large iron beam that is stuck between a internal compartment and the top of the sliding stone doors, and, these seals are air tight to account for the flooding that the whole of the fort can go threw. How the flooding works is a separate matter altogether as a river flows over and out into Fala's water spout, and into the void, in times of seige the water is redirected to flow down and across the bridges and have ended fights before they have begun, the same act as redirecting the water to the bridge can be used to seal the forts against each other, if not being redirected to power various parts, the water comes out of a spout under the fortress, with the tunnel being gated thrice over with a permanent wall of force enforced here, while the flowing water is charged before it leaves the spout as well as the entirety of the iron mouth of the spout is electrified and will release a charge on any non grounded Individual.

The 7 bridges also have the great wheel towers, towers that are nearly forts upon them selves, set up on either side of the sets of bridges . These towers consist of 5 rows of 7 chambers that are connected to the center of the wheels on either side. with one row is always hidden as these wheel are always connected to all levels, with a command chamber to to communicate to all 35 chambers ,with internal brass tubes for just that. With each wing of 7 chambers can have any where between 25 man to 80 men., with 7 of these 35 chambers being where these personal stay, sleep and eat, but just like the fort itself the wheels can be sealed by the personal from all levels, and if the last fort is sealed from the wheel the wheel can rotate to separate rarely used stations that has enough supplies for the occupants to grab some materials and retreat, but should only be used if the forts are lasts completely. These wheel towers in times of siege also act as a landing spot for Owl mounted dwarves. These war wheels as the dwarves who live here call it, along with ballista, catapults, scorpions, trebuchets, have a mass of rifles and mounted cross bows that can be used if if reloading needs to happens. and water can be directed in clear waterfalls from above said wheels to cut off enemy fire between reloads, orcs who have tried to take the fort multiple times knows that if it clear expect pain and projectiles.

TLDR Seven layered fort with ferris wheel defense towers powered by water and dwarf Spit and spite.

I would overtime like to add my custom classes, the breakdown of my world, and custom weapons. its a duanting task for the whole thing, but baby steps get it done, and Im particularly proud of this fort. Not the grammer, or the hip hopping around. But the picture of it when the whole thing is absorbed into that inner eye.TLDR Seven layered fort with ferris wheel defense towers

Edit: 10/20/23 did a rewrite of the first two paragraphs all together, to change it from personal notes to a legitimite description. I still need to write out DCs for the stairs and reflex checks on the brab balls. At some point I need to detail the dwarf city behind the forts who rose up in the construction of the fort.

Edited by OgreWattage (see edit history)

This post is for my weapons mostly. Ranged weapons to come.

Weapons 

Melee weapons:

Name Cost dmg (s) dmg (M) Critical Range Weight Type special Progenitors
The Dwarf wedding hammer 10gp/15-25gp if filled 1d6, 1d3 1d8,1d4 x2 - 13lbs B see notes. Dwarfs
Battle Chime 50gp- 200gp if made of silver more common version 1d4/1d6 1d6/1d8 x2/x2 19-20 - 9lbs B or P Distracting*, Performance, Double, Monk human
Great spike 10gp 2d3 2d4 x3 - 10lbs   bracing  

The dwarf hammer gets two attacks for every 1 swing, Frist attack: 1d8 + str bonus, if hit is confirmed, the second attack is rolled against touch attack's AC. If unfilled treat it like a Earth Breaker, but 1 size lower as the hollow head hurts the damage in it. After swinging it, and missing while it's filled, a Fort save is required to swing it again immediately unless your str is 16 or higher, due to how heavy it is.

Battle chime, can be used as a holy symbol if made of silver , and the god's symbol is etched in to it. The battle chime can also have a censor for burning incense placed into the top structure. That censor gives it distracting, as well as an added +2 to performance checks using it. One side is the shape of a upside down bell, and the side that the incense burner can be placed in it, the other side is a foot shaped structure resembling a flattened shepherds hook , and if often designed to look like a foot wearing a sandal, The weapon itself has two metal rings on its heft that can not be removed, but will slide up and down the chime's length changing it's pitch for striking. the weapon also sports multiple holes that can change it's notes as well. I use it as an alternate favored weapon of Shelyn.

Edited by OgreWattage
spelling (see edit history)

My Pantheon 

The Logic behind my Pantheon is to create a set of "Gods" that effectively can be used in any scenario, and allows players to worship any god they would like while not breaking my lore by bringing in a god that does not yet exist. I use quotes on, "Gods" as in my worlds, there are two sides to all gods. The Mask, or the identity that the god is wearing. The mask is not aware that it is a mask, it can be destroyed, it can be purged. Then there is the True God, the nameless God. There are 8, one for each alignment not including neutral. Don't get me wrong if you use my set up you totally can have the ninth God, but for my world the Ninth is an ascended mortal chosen at birth, and after they go threw all the things that make them worthy of the spot, then they ascend. that ninth spot, that true neutral throne is for the God of Magic, and the being chosen for that spot is also the only non immortal God, as for the peoples of my world to have magic at all, the immortal spark of Reality manipulation, the life force of the God of Magic has to be shared among the mortals of the Plaines, Sometimes the God gives more of himself to the Peoples, making an age of high magic. Sometimes the god is selfish and decides to keep as much as they can, making even cantrips a near miracle. Occasionally the God is killed before his designated time and no one gets magic. The God of Magic also is the reason my gods can wear masks and bask in the adoration of mortals, as the Masks are made by the collective beliefs of Mortals, and only the Faceless god who matches the alignment can wear the mask. Some major events can Morph a mask. An example, the original Dwarf god in my world was Killed as well as His chosen King, and the wrath of the dwarves were so Vile, it raised the Mask from the dead, making a necromantic dwarf god, that is worshiped by my gray Dwarves. The "mask" can be split among multiple "Gods", An example of this, Forgive me for using my dwarfs again, but the & wifes, now widows of the Dwarf God who died is the acting gods of my good dwarves. Sometimes a Mortal -is- the mask forming a connection with the true "Faceless" god.

The connection between the faceless god and the mortal takes the form of his godly senses, powers and inherent knowledge. Again the Mortal doesn't even know there is another sources of that power. This is just the description of the Gods that can interact with our plain. I explain my universe as multiple realities on top of each other. To give you the full picture:

You have the Great Sleeping One, This being creates all by dreaming. The titles I made for them are "The one away, He who Rests, She who creates, They who Dreams." I don't want to use the word god for this being as this guy at most is an observer of everything, but does not interact and the hope is that they stay asleep. I write them as a being of energy and ideas. Both, and neither male or female. Effectively this is the "DMs" spot in the Pantheon.

The next level down we have two beings, I call them, The Lovers, The Siblings, The Two of One, All In Two, and The Two halves. Effectivly One of these beings is the concept of everything, and the other is the concept of nothing. These guys actively observe the reality beneath them which is not the 8 and the 1 as of yet.

The next I call these guys the four Pillars of existence. Each one represents a core energy of reality; Anarchic, Axiomatic, Positive energy, and Negative energies. I have Iconography for all of them too, I shoulda added those in here, but Im just trying to give you the whole cosmic tour. then finally we get to the 8 and the 1.

I wrote the throne room of the 8 and the 1, where all of 9 of these gods sit around a table, The room these gods reside in has one of each of the four pillars of existence in the corners. Where the gods sit themselves is a plain of white with above and below as if the four pillars are holding them apart is the cosmos. and who ever look either up into the cosmos are down into the cosmos you can see anything you choose too. But if you look harder you can see a large humanoid beings one made of the cosmos. another being the space between the cosmos watching the gods in that room, they are quite active , they might tap on the "Glass" so to speak, while if you look past them, which is pretty hard, You can see the inverse image of a head/face in a outline or profile behind each of the humanoid beings, showing that it is all inside that "Godhead" But again the part that effects actual games is the Faceless Gods and their Masks.

anyways that was my Ted talk on my Pantheon, Maybe you decide to use this frame, maybe not. But I made this pantheon so I can bring any god in, as soo as that god is thought of and worshiped they or their masks exists. i know alot for something you can just handwave away, But I hate handwaving stuff. Maybe you do to,

|W|I|P|

"you can't judge something when it's not done "

Some guy probably

Antimage

Some mages focus on creating spells weaving threads of magic into each other, knitting incantations and realty, pulling energy together to throw fireballs and beams of ice. While warriors use their strength and force of will to drive threw ranks of enemies sending foes scattering in various directions, creating waves of carnage. An Antimage is some what in between these two images, using steel to swat fire and magic away, and using their own power to rip apart the careful creations of mages, using the left over magical fuel to wrap their weapons in cracking energy, or themselves in armor of runes, or enhancing their body to leap over the choas of the battle field. Sometimes confuse them with madmen, others monk, while master's of the arcane craft often describe what magic they can use as primitive knowing just enough to steal it from others and aim it somewhere else.

Antimages are where martial ability, and all practices of magic converge, as being a utilitarian. taking what they needed from multiple practices as the role was created, The antimagic abilities come from strange inheritance like a sorcerer, while using the left over magic of other spells is closer to a wizard's abilities as it requires study and training, and finally they commune with ancestors and the spiritual world like mediums to gain access to martial apex weapons, while the serenity comes from becoming one with their environment like druids. This makes antimage's sometimes respected, other times distrusted as they have thier finger in nearly all magical disciplines.

Role: the Antimage is a versatile class specializing in countering, reflecting, and suppressing magic through the use of Anti-magic charges. They serve as front-line combatants, taking on roles such as a resilient magic tank, a potent martial damage dealer, and an enigmatic presence in social settings. Their Anti-magic abilities enable them to create protective fields, reflect enemy spells, and empower their attacks with nullifying energy, making them formidable adversaries against magic-wielding foes. While their unsettling aura may deter some mages, the Antimage's unique blend of defensive and offensive magical talents makes them invaluable assets to any adventuring party.

Alignment: Can not be Neutral on the chaos/lawful axis

Hit Die: 1d10

Starting Wealth: 4d6 × 10 gp (average 140 gp.) In addition, each character begins play with an outfit worth 10 gp or less.

Class Skills

Skill Ranks per Level: 4 + Int modifier.

The Antimage's class skills are Acrobatics (Dex),  Bluff (Cha),Diplomacy Craft (Int), Fly (Dex),  Knowledge (arcana) (Int), Linguistics(int), Perception (Wis), Perform (Cha), Profession (Wis),Sense Motive (Wis), Sleight of Hand (Dex), Spellcraft (Int), and Use Magic Device (Cha).

Level BAB Fort save Ref save Will save Special Anticharges
0th 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th
1st +1 +0 +2 +2 Hatefulcraft, Dispelling strike, Shield of Ego, 3 1 ──  ──   ──   ──   ──   ──   ──   ── 
2nd +2 +0 +3 +3   4 2 ──  ──   ──   ──   ──   ──   ──   ── 
3rd +3 +1 +3 +3 Martial Apex 4 2 1  ──   ──   ──   ──   ──   ──   ── 
4th +4 +1 +4 +4 Edge of Ego 4 3 2  ──   ──   ──   ──   ──   ──   ── 
5th +5 +1 +4 +4 Perfect strike, 4 3 2 1  ──   ──   ──   ──   ──   ── 
6th +6/+1 +2 +5 +5 Tools of the Trade, Martial Apex +1 4 3 3 2  ──   ──   ──   ──   ──   ── 
7th +7/+2 +2 +5 +5 Anticharged Resistance 4 4 3 2 1  ──   ──   ──   ──   ── 
8th +8/+3 +2 +6 +6 New secondary school 4 4 3 3 2  ──   ──   ──   ──   ── 
9th +9/+4 +3 +6 +6 Martial Apex +1 4 4 4 3 2 1  ──   ──   ──   ── 
10th +10/+5 +3 +7 +7 Powerful Dissipation 4 4 4 3 3 2  ──   ──   ──   ── 
11th +11/+6/+1 +3 +7 +7 Tools of the trade 4 4 4 4 3 2 1  ──   ──   ── 
12th +12/+7/+2 +4 +8 +8 Martial Apex +1 4 4 4 4 3 3 2  ──   ──   ── 
13th +13/+8/+3 +4 +8 +8 Tools of the Trade, 4 4 4 4 4 3 2 1  ──   ── 
14th +14/+9/+4 +4 +9 +9   4 4 4 4 4 3 3 2  ──   ── 
15th +15/+10/+5 +5 +9 +9 New Primary school, Martial Apex +1 4 4 4 4 4 4 3 2 1  ── 
16th +16/+11/+6/+1 +5 +10 +10   4 4 4 4 4 4 3 3 2  ── 
17th +17/+12/+7/+2 +5 +10 +10   4 4 4 4 4 4 4 3 2 1
18th +18/+13/+8/+3 +6 +11 +11 Martial Apex +1 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 3 3 2
19th +19/+14/+9/+4 +6 +11 +11   4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 3 3
20th +20/+15/+10/+5 +6 +12 +12 S 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 4

Weapon and Armor Proficiency

Antimage's are proficient with the club, dagger, heavy crossbow, light crossbow, and quarterstaff, but not with any type of armor. An Antimage is proficient with shields, but not tower shields. as the weight can cause counters to miss their marks. Armor interferes with a Anti-mage's movements, which can cause him to loose his AC bonus.

Shield of Ego: as long as the Antimage is of light burden he gains half his charisma modifier, and half his Intellect modifier to his AC, In addition at level 5, and every 5 levels after that he receives a +1 bonus to his ac to a max of +4. Armor interferes with a Anti-mage's movements, which can cause him to loose his AC bonus.

Martial Apex: The Antimage, to reflect the martial flexibility and variety at first level chooses 5 weapons from a single fighter weapon group. He gains proficiencies with the chosen weapons. At level 3, and every 3rd level after he can choose one additional weapon from a fighter weapon group, he can not choose any weapon from the same fighter weapon group consecutively When an antimage levels he may choose to trade 1 weapon for another weapon.

Edge of Ego: At level 4 The Antimage gains half of his intelligence modifier added to his hit, and half his charisma modifier to his damage. This applies to the touch attack required for the antimage to counter non ranged touch attack spells, or self targeting spells. This ability only applies to apex weapons chosen by the antimage.

Arcane Defuser: The weapons an antimage uses is considered his Arcane Defuser and is used to preform dispelling counter.

Anticharged Resistance: At level 7 The Antimage gains spell resistance due to the magic disrupting that he is infused with, the spell resistance is equal to his antimage level + cha mod. At the beginning of his day the Antimage much select who(if any) can ignore his spell resistance, and once chosen this can not change until his next 8 hour rest. He can not lower his spell resitance as a swift action,

Hatefulcraft:  At 1st level a Antimage receives half his antimage level +3 to his spellcraft when identifying a spell. At level 3 he can add this bonus when identifying a magic item.

Antimagic

an antimage receives a number of Anticharges per day, these anticharges are of various level, not unlike spells. In the sense of that the charges have particular levels. Similar to the spell casting ability of other classes, they can receive a bonus number of these charges from having a high intelligence. These are not considered spell slots despite the similarities. These anti charges are considered all spells of equal level, at all times for the purpose of countering spells. The dispelling strike replaces the counterspell mechanic.

At beginning of a day a Antimage can choose two schools of magic that he is always considered ready for the purpose of preforming a counterspell/dispelling strike against. One of these selected schools has offended the Antimage more so then most, and is his primary Anthesis, while the other school is considered his Secondary Anthesis. The antimage can counter a number of spells in a round equal to his Intelligence modifier. This ability counts as "Combat reflexes" for the purpose of qualifying or feats, but does not grant the feat . At 3rd level the Antimage's Anthesis schools when countered grant him the matching Taste of knowledge. The antimage in order to recharge his anticharges needs to rest or a full 8 hours uninterrupted rest.

However The Antimage sometimes have to hunt mages over great distances, and sometimes there is not enough time for sleep, and instead of resting for 8 hours an antimage can rest for 1 hour to gain half of all anticharges 4th level and lower, during this he cannot change any other selection of other skills., and once the antimage does this, they can not rest again for another 24 hours. ie: cant choose new people to bypass his Magic resistance, nor designate new schools for his primary or secondary schools,.

Taste of Knowledge: when ever the Antimage counters a spell of a particular school he gets said effects. All spells assume caster level of the enemy caster for effects that specify such including their DCs for it.

Abjuration: Gains acid, cold, fire, electricity, or sonic resistance equal to 2 per spell level, plus his cha modifier 
Conjuration: Gains a deflection bonus to AC equal to +1 for half of the spell level plus the anti magi's charisma modifier 
Divination: Gains the effects of detect chaos/evil/good/law/magic 
Enchantment: Grants the effects of the spell heroism for a number of rounds equal to spell level + cha modifier 
Evocation: Inflicts an amount of damage equal to the spell’s level and the Antimage's charisma modifier upon the spell’s caster.
Illusion: Grants the effects of invisibility, for a number of rounds equal to spell level plus the cha modifier  This effect ends as per the spell.
Necromancy: The spell's caster goes under the effect of steal voice number of rounds equal to spell level plus charisma modifier 
Transmutation: Gains an enhancement bonus on + 2 to str for every 2 level of the spell with charisma mod with a minimum of +2

At level 8 the antimage can choose one more secondary school for his schools of Anthesis

At level 15, the Antimage may choose one more primary school per day, for a total of four schools.

Tools of the trade: The antimage will not be denied his prey, and because of this he can apply a set of magical weapon abilities to assist him in the hunt. He can ignore the +1 requirement to add the following abilities by sacrificing an anticharge of the as a swift action, the abilities applied last 1 minute per charge + Charisma modifier. the first set of abilities are Called, Dispelling, Glamered, Planar, Mimetic, Unaligned, and Ghost touch, At level 11 they gain the following abilities to the list of abilities they can add Anchoring, Dispelling burst, Phase locking, and Negating.

At level 13 they can add Spell stealing, and Transformative

Anticharged Counters

Dispelling swipe: The Antimage when a attack spell is cast by a foe, if the Antimage has an Anticharge in the pool, and the target/square area of effect of the spell is within half of the Antimage's movement speed + 5ft for every level of Antimage he possesses, then he can attempt a dispelling swipe. The Antimage moves to any square between the caster and the target of the spell, and make a attack against the spell, it's DC plus spell level being the AC of the spell and if the Antimage hits the spell. He can only attempt this against attack spells with range.

If the antimage misses the strike, the antimage then becomes the target of the spell, the spell looses 1 caster level and the caster can choose a new target for the spell.

Example 

Example original spell had 2 target squares, so the caster chooses 3 squares, each square gets 1-33,34-66, 67-99, with the antimage being 100.

Perfect strike: At level 5 if the Antimage preforms a successful dissipating strike he may reflect the spell back on its caster, the spell would only effect the caster.

Powerful Dissipation: At level 10, the Antimage gains one metamagic feat, and he can apply a metamagic feat that increases the level of the spell by 1, when doing so he must apply a antimagic charge to the strike that is equal in level to metamagic feat level increase. The level of metamagic feat that can be applied goes up by 1 every 3 levels. However this does not grant them a extra meta magic feat, instead he antimage may trade a metamagic feat they know for a diffrent one at these levels.

Mage Hunt

If a spell is cast with in sight of the antimage the antimage can start a mage hunt, giving him various bonuses towards the caster, when attacking the caster, he gets his full intelligence modifier on his attack and his full charisma modifier applied his weapon for damage when attacking the caster., and when being attacked by the target of the mage hunt, his gains his full modifiers instead of half for shield of ego. the antimage gains Evasion like the rogue ability of the same name, for spells only. At 4th level and every 4 levels after the antimage can do this one more time a day.

This lasts until the Antimage rests again, falls unconscious or kills the caster. If a mage dies this way, the antimage can replace a spell with the matching school in taste of knowledge as long as spell is Target self, or can be applied this way, and was in the dead mage's spell book.

Dregs

The antimage as he grows in his skill he is able to perceive, absorb and manipulate the residue of magic., called Dregs, and he can learn how to always break a spell in that particular way, causing Dreg defects to form, and as he gets to a higher knoledge level he can gather even greater versions of these dregs. At 2nd level and every three levels there after Anti mages may choose 1 from the lesser dreg list, and starting at level 10 he can choose from from the major Dreg list as well. (2nd/1 | 5th/2 | 8th/3| 10/4/1 | 11/5/2 | 14/6/3 | and |17/7/4| |20/8/5|

Lesser Dregs

Dregs of Training: Gives the Antimage an improved CM of his choice with one of his apex weapons.

Dregs of combat: A antimage may choose 1 combat feat to learn, he must meet the requirements of the feat till.

Dregs of Stories: You make take a non-combat, non skill affecting feat. You must meet its prerequisite. You make take this Dreg more then once

Dregs of Lessons: You make take a skill related, non combat feat. You must meet its prerequisite. You make take this Dreg more then once .

Dregs of the familiar : The antimage must be level 6 to choose this. This allows the Antimage to gain a familiar Similar to the wizard's class feature, at 4 levels lower.

Dregs of Finesse: A antimage gains the feat "Weapon finesse" with one weapon from his apex list.

Dregs of Reduction: Replaces the energy resistance gained from countering an abjuration with DR changing the number he gets per spell level to 1. This must be decided before countering a spell. This uses two charges when countering

Dregs of Duality: give the anti mage Two weapon fighting.

Dregs of learning: Allows the Anti mage to choose a spell that if he were a Wizard, Druid, Cleric, or Kineticist of 2 casters levels lower with using charisma for the casting stat, to replace a school effect in the "Taste of knowledge " with another Spell from that school. The Antimage has to be Level 4 or higher to choose this Derg.

Dregs of ranged: The antimage looses edge of ego temporarily to gain 5 ft per +1 to hit lost, and if the spell comes from a hunted mage then the antimage receives 1/2 of edge of ego for hit with out effecting the bonus range. The antimge has to use 2 charges of the proper leveled anticharge,

Dregs of focus: Gives the antimage a +1 attack bonus vs spells of a particular school for the purpose of dispelling strike. This bonus is becomes 2 for a hunted mage, or a primary school. If both from a hunted mage, and a primary school, the bonus becomes +3

Dregs of Annex: Replace the DC of the spell he is reflecting with his own Class level and DC, this applies on all Taste of Knowledge bonuses and buffs applied, this make the counter cost two charges of the equal leveled charge.

Dregs of Movement; This allows the antimage to use a spell charge to enforce his body for Stressful activities, for every level of charge given he gets a +2 per charge level to the of these skills; Acrobatics. Climb, and swim for any 1 dice roll. .

Dregs of Reflection: This allows the antimage to use a spell charge to enforce his memory for Stressful activities, for every level of charge given he gets a +2 per charge level to the of these skills; Knowledge (arcana), Knowledge (history) Knowledge (geography) Knowledge (nobility) for any 1 dice roll.

Dreg of Thoughtful strike: The antimagi can use a 1st level anticharge to add intelligence modifer to his to hit for one attack for ach level over the first, can not be used with any other dreg that modifies the attack or damage

Dreg of thoughtful wound: The antimagi can use a 2nd level anticharge to add intelligence modifer to his to Damage for one strike, can repeat per level of charge over the 2. can not be used with any other dreg that modifies the attack or damage

Dreg of wounding smile: The antimagi can use a 2nd level anticharge to add charisma mod to his to damage, can attack as many times equal to each charge level above 2 can not be used with any other dreg that modifies the attack or damage

Dreg of Striking smile: The antimagi can use a 1st level anticharge to add charisma mod to his to hit, one attack per level of charge can not be used with any other dreg that modifies the attack or damage

Dreg of Lesser Replenishment: allows the antimage to use a charge to use cure spells on himself level 2 and lower. The anticharge must use two charges equal to the spells level to cast it prereq lvl 4

Dreg of Replenishment: Allows the antimage to use a charge to use cure spells on himself level 4 and lower. The anti charge must use two charges equal to the spells level to cast it. Prereq Dreg of Lesser Replenishment, level 8.

Dreg of stretch: The antmage can scrafice a 3rd level charge to gain 5 ft of reach. The antimage make take this more then one allowing him to sacrifice another 6th level charge for 10ft reach. The antimage can sacrifice level 9 charge to gain 15ft range.

Dregs of higher apex: This allows the antimage to give his weapon only if he already has a plus 1,: keen, impact or thundering. Has to take it multiple times to allow to grant more then one ability.

Major Dregs

Major Dregs of Movement: The antimage sacrifices three charges of the same level, and he gains an alternate movement speed from fly, climb, and burrow equal to 30 +5 per 5 levels, Fly speed is 30 with a better maneuverability from bad for every 5 levels.

Major Dregs of Transportation: The antimage can use his antimagic charges to cast the spell teleport, he must use at least charge level 5 to use this ability. he must sacrifice three charges of the same level. the caster level is equal to the charge level.

Dreg of Command: The antimage can sacrifice three charges of 5th level are higher to cast one of these three spells: Break Enchantment(5th), Dismissal(5th), Passwall (5th)

Dregs of Gorging: Antimage can sacrifice 3 5th level anticharges to cast any of these three;Siphon magic(5th), Covetous Aura(5th), Spell Steal(5th). has to take the derg for each spell he would like to cast.

Dreg of The Mage Hunter: the antimage to cast one of the listed spells must use three antimagic charges of level 5th or higher; trace teleport(5th), mind probe(5th), locate gate(5th) has to take it the derg per spell he wants acsess to

Dreg of Major Replenishment: Allows the antimage to use charges to on himself to cast breath of life, (5th) heal (6th) and regenerate (7th) level 7 and lower. The anti charge must use two charges equal to the spells level to cast it. Prereq Dreg of Lesser Replenishment, Dreg of Replenishment, level 16.

Dregs of Energetic Retort: at level 12 an antimage can grant his weapon 1 of the following abilities, only if he already has a +1: flame burst, acid burst, frost burst,. Th antimage must scrafice 2 level 4 charges to gain access, and to gain access to more then one must take this mutiple times.

Dregs of Meta reflection: This dreg grants the antimage a metamagic feat of 1 level improvement, he must take it again and trade in a mmeta magic feat to get a second level meta magic

Major Dregs of the hound hunter: mage's faithful hound, release the hound: the antimage has to use three 5th level charges to cast one of these, the antimage has to take the dreg twice to cast each spell

Effortless Antimagic: The Antimage at level 20, uses no charges for dissipating strike and all Metamagic requirements are lowered by 1 level, and he may apply meta magic feats to the spells stored by antibrand when casting them

Knowledge Glutton: When he counters a spell, all schools in taste of knowledge trigger,

(alternate capstone skill)

Edited by OgreWattage (see edit history)