OOC Discussion

3 minutes ago, Robodogg said:

In absence of the GM, I reckon it's fine!

By the by, what's the lore for that narrative you wrote exactly? That the Fire Lord has like, a Suicide Squad kinda thing set up? Using undesirables and the like for internal security work that even most honourable Fire Nation types would have second thoughts of? Kinda messed up even by Fire Nation standards. Azula levels messed up, if you will!

Exactly that, yes! *nods*

I feel like that fit well with a Razor character.

Interesting. So we can have all sorts of bending?

If my Mino gets accepted, maybe he can become the very first Affectionbender. 😍

Ooh, maybe he learned the basics of this bending from General Iroh, that rascal. 😄

Edited by GreysonWulffe (see edit history)

15 hours ago, Niven81 said:

Been trying to figure out how to post for a few days and finally figured it out ... man, if I'm accepted getting used to Baldr is gonna be weird.

Baldr is a whole weird thing but since all of MW is getting rolled into it eventually might as well get used to it I guess!

And char pics are good, moarhair and I both got 'em. By the by, here is some Avatar pic stuff! https://imgur.com/gallery/dstYJ69

Hey all!

Sorry for not being around this week - my wife and I just found out our plan for childcare for our baby fell through, so we've been basically doing nothing but childcare, our day jobs, and looking for new childcare. I'll make my decision on the new players in the next few days. Thank you for your patience!