OOC Discussion

3 hours ago, Stengleronymous said:

Hey all!

Sorry for not being around this week - my wife and I just found out our plan for childcare for our baby fell through, so we've been basically doing nothing but childcare, our day jobs, and looking for new childcare. I'll make my decision on the new players in the next few days. Thank you for your patience!

Take your time, I remember going through that, and good luck!

On 1/13/2023 at 4:41 PM, Stengleronymous said:

Hey all!

Sorry for not being around this week - my wife and I just found out our plan for childcare for our baby fell through, so we've been basically doing nothing but childcare, our day jobs, and looking for new childcare. I'll make my decision on the new players in the next few days. Thank you for your patience!

No worries, best of luck to your family

Thank you all for your patience and wonderful apps! It was a really hard decision which (obviously) took me a good while. If I had the capacity, I'd run a second table so I could GM for all of you.

That said, the lucky applicants this time around are @Voldaren, @Wondertain, @DoNotFearToTread, and @Oceane. Congrats to the new players, and we'll work on figuring out where you all are and getting you into the action posthaste.

Flamey-o @Voldaren, @Wondertain, @DoNotFearToTread, @Oceane, my good Hotfolks!

If you got any game or system questions, please feel free to ask away and I'll help as much as I'm able!

edit : and obviously, if you wanna use my sheet as a template for yours please go ahead! I am all for unified post and sheet formatting!

Edited by Robodogg (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Robodogg said:

Flamey-o @Voldaren, @Wondertain, @DoNotFearToTread, @Oceane, my good Hotfolks!

If you got any game or system questions, please feel free to ask away and I'll help as much as I'm able!

edit : and obviously, if you wanna use my sheet as a template for yours please go ahead! I am all for unified post and sheet formatting!

I might not have waited for you to say this before pilfering your template... :innocent: