Edit History

Starhawk

Starhawk

spacer.pngspacer.pngLucrezia

Lucrezia, the exotic pale creature with the figure hugging gown, langorously extends, in a somewhat predatory fashion, a long leg to drag another stool to the table, whereupon she grins a grin almost as pointed as anything that Valros might present to the world.

This motion of hers gets a few looks from the clientele given that Lucrezia is lucky enough to fall into the category of 'legs up to here' and the gown has side splits. 'All in all', not a girl you bring home to mother seems like the shoe this leg, and indeed the rest of her seems to fit into.

As for the grin, it is a grin for necks, and betrays her ancestry, not that she seems to care. This motion, the langorous leg, is clearly an invitation, perhaps a lure. Either way, it is completely in accord with Killian's words.

She gestures to the staff for another drinking vessel, after a moment's pondering as to how to raise fingers hereabouts and not get punched in the mouth. She seems to do well enough.

"Lucrezia, actually 'The Lucrezia', but my friends call me Lucrezia. My enemies call me from beyond the grave.", she jokes, clearly being insincere. "I too have a House, but it's the creepy one at the end of the street that people avoid.", she adds, her voice a quaternity of promise that makes holy trinities seem boring and banal, being a gothically low, plummy, breathy and husky.

Clearly this is one of those rare Dhampir who can't take anything seriously. Her clothing is also entirely non-monochromatic.

Clem meanwhile keeps his distance from Bolt, a member of a bird eating species, while trying not to look like he's keeping his distance. He's 'flying casual'.

Starhawk

Starhawk

spacer.pngspacer.pngLucrezia

Lucrezia, the exotic pale creature with the figure hugging gown, langorously extends, in a somewhat predatory fashion, a long leg to drag another stool to the table, whereupon she grins a grin almost as pointed as anything that Valros might present to the world.

This motion of hers gets a few looks from the clientele given that Lucrezia is lucky enough to fall into the category of 'legs up to here' and the gown has side splits. 'All in all', not a girl you bring home to mother seems like the shoe this leg, and indeed the rest of her seems to fit into.

As for the grin, it is a grin for necks, and betrays her ancestry, not that she seems to care. This motion, the langorous leg, is clearly an invitation, perhaps a lure. Either way, it is completely in accord with Killian's words.

She gestures to the staff for another drinking vessel, after a moment's pondering as to how to raise fingers hereabouts and not get punched in the mouth. She seems to do well enough.

"Lucrezia, actually 'The Lucrezia', but my friends call me Lucrezia. My enemies call me from beyond the grave.", she jokes, clearly being insincere. "I too have a House, but it's the creepy one at the end of the street that people avoid.", she adds, her voice a quaternity of promise that makes holy trinities seem boring and banal, being a gothically low, plummy, breathy and husky.

Clearly this is one of those rare Dhampir who can't take anything seriously. Her clothing is also entirely non-monochromatic.