Edit History

Starhawk

Starhawk

spacer.pngspacer.pngLucrezia

The bard was 'interesting', not to say 'delicious', so I knew I'd be heading back over there in a spell. In a spell? Curious framing, but likely entirely apt in every sense. She was enchanting after all. Wish I'd learned an instrument... what was that people said... music soothes the savage heart? I'd always wondered whether vampires, cut off from life, were also cut off from 'connection' and so much desirious of it, savage even, and blood too, of course. If so, that would explain much about me.

Dear Dad would love this place, a veritable happy hunting ground. Well except for the fact that he'd have to bury himself in 'that' forest, what with there being nowhere else to hide. I conjure, if he's still ghosting around, that he'll stick to dismal large cities.

The food on the plate seems pretty enough, the aromas heartwarming, well if I had a heart to warm. Ah, don't look. Ok, let's look. Yeah, she's still plucking away. Plucking? Alright, let's go with playing instead...

Lucrezia started when burned, losing that thousand yard stare she tended to have when she divining, which she could do, while walking and talking at the same time.. an unusual ability, akin to juggling three balls with one hand. Reflexively she bared her teeth, almost snarled, but bit down on that in time. Even so, her heritage was clear to anyone looking in her direction. Even so, Martin's abject apology disarmed her immediately. She'd felt the magic, but it was gone before she could glean anything from it.

She accepted the bottle from Bess, but spirited it away as opposed to drinking from it. Entirely living creatures had given her such 'medicine' before, but it not being formulated for her kind, was likely to do her more harm than good.

"These things happen. It's clear it wasn't intentional.", she purrs, trying hard to say something that stands in counterpoint to her suggestion of fangs.

Ah, well.. here goes..

Those sitting at the table doubtless notice that she seems to blink very quickly for a second before this returns to normal and that she moves with deliberate care. It was something they'd seen before. Something she was at pains to hide.. that she healed by accelerating her natural healing through the time sphere. She glances over at Killian as he moves to help, seeing as he does so, the wound close, turn to a scab, the scab dry and disintegrate.

When grinding boulder voice spoke, she was still in the midst of collecting herself. She eyes him, taking in his tone, his body language, attempting to divine his motives in this primitive fashion.

I could read his mind, but that comes with risk. Let's see where Killian's questioning gets us, she thought to herself.

Mechanics

Perception +14/+15 to avoid surprise + Can see in darkness (even magical) to the limit of daylight vision.

Sense Motive +12 Can read surface thoughts with Mind: Read Mind.

Stealth +13

Down 2pts for healing.

Starhawk

Starhawk

The bard was 'interesting', not to say 'delicious', so I knew I'd be heading back over there in a spell. In a spell? Curious framing, but likely entirely apt in every sense. She was enchanting after all. Wish I'd learned an instrument... what was that people said... music soothes the savage heart? I'd always wondered whether vampires, cut off from life, were also cut off from 'connection' and so much desirious of it, savage even, and blood too, of course. If so, that would explain much about me.

Dear Dad would love this place, a veritable happy hunting ground. Well except for the fact that he'd have to bury himself in 'that' forest, what with there being nowhere else to hide. I conjure, if he's still ghosting around, that he'll stick to dismal large cities.

The food on the plate seems pretty enough, the aromas heartwarming, well if I had a heart to warm. Ah, don't look. Ok, let's look. Yeah, she's still plucking away. Plucking? Alright, let's go with playing instead...

Lucrezia started, losing that thousand yard stare she tended to have when she divining, which she could do, while walking and talking at the same time.. an unusual ability, akin to juggling three balls with one hand. Reflexively she bared her teeth, almost snarled, but bit down on that in time. Even so, her heritage was clear to anyone looking in her direction. Even so, Martin's abject apology disarmed her immediately. She'd felt the magic, but it was gone before she could glean anything from it.

She accepted the bottle from Bess, but spirited it away as opposed to drinking from it. Entirely living creatures had given her such 'medicine' before, but it not being formulated for her kind, was likely to do her more harm than good.

"These things happen. It's clear it wasn't intentional.", she purrs, trying hard to say something that stands in counterpoint to her suggestion of fangs.

Ah, well.. here goes..

Those sitting at the table doubtless notice that she seems to blink very quickly for a second before this returns to normal and that she moves with deliberate care. It was something they'd seen before. Something she was at pains to hide.. that she healed by accelerating her natural healing through the time sphere. She glances over at Killian as he moves to help, seeing as he does so, the wound close, turn to a scab, the scab dry and disintegrate.

When grinding boulder voice spoke, she was still in the midst of collecting herself. She eyes him, taking in his tone, his body language, attempting to divine his motives in this primitive fashion.

I could read his mind, but that comes with risk. Let's see where Killian's questioning gets us, she thought to herself.

Mechanics

Perception +14/+15 to avoid surprise + Can see in darkness (even magical) to the limit of daylight vision.

Stealth +13

Starhawk

Starhawk

Lucrezia started, losing that thousand yard stare she tended to have when she divining, which she could do, while walking and talking at the same time.. an unusual ability, akin to juggling three balls with one hand. Reflexively she bared her teeth, almost snarled, but bit down on that in time. Even so, her heritage was clear to anyone looking in her direction. Even so, Martin's abject apology disarmed her immediately. She'd felt the magic, but it was gone before she could glean anything from it.

Ah, well.. here goes..

When grinding boulder voice spoke, she was still in the midst of collecting herself.

Mechanics

Stealth +13

spacer.png