Edit History

Starhawk

Starhawk

spacer.pngspacer.pngLucrezia

Lucrezia grins, decidely wickedly.. interested and clearly utterly shameless. With barely a beat missed, she replies.. "Lucrezia, Royal... pain in the ass.". Smirking as she mischeviously plays off Ariand's credentials, employing the mirroring tactic of repeating the other person's words back to them in slightly altered form.

It's a strategy designed to build an emotional bond quickly, something a bard would be well aware of. "Mostly that means I get tossed out on my ample posterior when I've worn out my welcome. No matter, it allows me the freedom to travel far and wide in search of..." She pauses.. ".. delicacies". After something of a pregnant pause, having referred to asses twice thus far, she glances with pupils as large as raisins towards the tavern's peculiar libation, and then winks at the new arrival.

"I make it my life's work to avoid lightless cheerless libraries, with monasteries being a hard no, not that 'anything' is ever 'hard' in those places. However, evil wizard's lairs I do go for .. guess I've got a masochistic streak.", she adds, riffing off of Ariand's introduction once more.

After another moment, she adds, by way of explanation.. "The more people tell me not go somewhere, the more I want to go. Like I said.. pain in the ass. So, I conjure we're heading to Humpert's in the morning, the more the merrier."

She then gestures for Ariand to continue speaking, apparently of the opinion that Ariand needs to fill them all in with a presentation.

"I have a healing libation, burning a hole in my leg actually, a remedy for your back if it still pains you, or needs further loosening up.", she adds as an afterthought. "How is the back? Limber once more?"

Mechanics

Perception +14/+15 to avoid surprise + Can see in darkness (even magical) to the limit of daylight vision.

Sense Motive +12 Can read surface thoughts with Mind: Read Mind.

Stealth +13

Starhawk

Starhawk

Lucrezia grins, decidely wickedly.. interested and clearly shameless. With barely a beat missed, she replies.. "Lucrezia, Royal... pain in the ass.". Smirking as she mischeviously plays off Ariand's credentials, employing the mirroring tactic of repeating the other person's words back to them in slightly altered form.

It's a strategy designed to build an emotional bond quickly, something a bard would be well aware of. "Mostly that means I get tossed out on my ample posterior when I've worn out my welcome. No matter, it allows me the freedom to travel far and wide in search of..." She pauses.. ".. delicacies". After something of a pregnant pause, having referred to asses twice thus far, she glances with pupils as large as raisins towards the tavern's peculiar libation, and then winks at the new arrival.

"I make it my life's work to avoid lightless cheerless libraries, with monasteries being a hard no, not that 'anything' is ever 'hard' in those places. However, evil wizard's lairs I do go for .. guess I've got a masochistic streak.", she adds, riffing off of Ariand's introduction once more.

After another moment, she adds, by way of explanation.. "The more people tell me not go somewhere, the more I want to go. Like I said.. pain in the ass. So, I conjure we're heading to Humpert's in the morning, the more the merrier."

She then gestures for Ariand to continue speaking, apparently of the opinion that Ariand needs to fill them all in with a presentation.

"I have a healing libation, burning a hole in my leg actually, a remedy for your back if it still pains you, or needs further loosening up.", she adds as an afterthought. "How is the back? Limber once more?"

Mechanics

Perception +14/+15 to avoid surprise + Can see in darkness (even magical) to the limit of daylight vision.

Stealth +13

Starhawk

Starhawk

Lucrezia grins, decidely wickedly.. interested and clearly shameless. With barely a beat missed, she replies.. "Lucrezia, Royal... pain in the ass.". Smirking as she mischeviously plays off Ariand's credentials, employing the mirroring tactic of repeating the other person's words back to them in slightly altered form.

Mechanics

Stealth +13