Tol-Danath - Introduction and request for help

Tol-Danath

Hi There,
I am a PF-1e player.
I have never played online before.

So, I'm joining up again since migration.
Everything since to be working fine except for the one function that I really need.

I cannot access the character sheets. I keep getting an error message telling me that the page failed to load properly

Does anyone have any tips or suggestions?

Edited by Tol-Danath (see edit history)

Hello,

Welcome! We have a lot of Pathfinder players here, both 1e and 2e. The site works well for both games. PbP is a great way to keep gaming if you don't have time for a regular over-the-table campaign or want something besides those sorts of campaigns. The games move slowly due to the nature of PbP, but you can play in several simultaneously. Be careful not to overload yourself, though!

To join a game, take a look at the Game Advertisements. Pathfinder games tend to get a lot of applications because the system is very popular. Don't get discouraged if you don't get in right away. Of course, the best way to guarantee you'll get into a game is to start one!

I'm just a member here, not a moderator or member of the dev team, but the character sheets seem to be working, at least for me. Maybe they were temporarily down? I'd try again, but if they still don't work, you should post about it in the Support Channel.