Edit History

BlueTrillium

BlueTrillium

Yeah the Baldr post that I found that did this was actually Dahr-Ol's character post in our same game: Dahr-Ol link

It seems as soon as I quote or clone the post (or that example bbcode-conversion post you did, Vladim), the *moment* I go into source mode and return to regular mode, bam, it no longer looks like that, even though I did not change anything in the source. Of course, I didn't save or post the failed quote/clone. Maybe it's an issue of Baldr preview not necessarily matching Baldr reality.

From Eric's post it sounds like I do need to mess about in the source to try and make this happen (no handy interface buttons xD). Guess I'll mess around a bit more and see if I can get it working. Would be awesome if sometime in the future Baldr can have some references for the HTML like we have BBCode references on MW. (e.g. to show what kind of parameters the 'style' tag accepts, how to format those parameters correctly, etc. Even if that info is available from Googling, it'd be nice to not have to go offsite for the info, plus a reference here could focus on the subset of Baldr-specific usage/applications.) 

*edit* All right, thanks to Eric's and Vladim's examples and a metric buttload of googling, it's looking better! Not quite where I want it yet but got the immediate questions resolved. Thank you both!!

BlueTrillium

BlueTrillium

Yeah the Baldr post that I found that did this was actually Dahr-Ol's character post in our same game: Dahr-Ol link

It seems as soon as I quote or clone the post (or that example bbcode-conversion post you did, Vladim), the *moment* I go into source mode and return to regular mode, bam, it no longer looks like that, even though I did not change anything in the source. Of course, I didn't save or post the failed quote/clone. Maybe it's an issue of Baldr preview not necessarily matching Baldr reality.

From Eric's post it sounds like I do need to mess about in the source to try and make this happen (no handy interface buttons xD). Guess I'll mess around a bit more and see if I can get it working. Would be awesome if sometime in the future Baldr can have some references for the HTML like we have BBCode references on MW. (e.g. to show what kind of parameters the 'style' tag accepts, how to format those parameters correctly, etc. Even if that info is available from Googling, it'd be nice to not have to go offsite for the info, plus a reference here could focus on the subset of Baldr-specific usage/applications.)