Edit History

Neopopulas

Neopopulas

I didn't even think that the dice roller could do math, thats pretty impressive really helpful if you have a bunch of rolls that you have to sort all at once.

I don't suppose you can add it to a dice string?

From what i understand you can do the success thing [roll:success(1d100,65,below,no,no)] but the trick is finding out a way for the dice itself to count how many steps there are between the rolled number and the target.

For example i could do that string and get a 7, and it will show 1 success. But the successes between 7 and 65 are 6 (10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60).

I guess you would need a 'difference between' option. So you could roll 1d100, target 65, difference (at steps of 10) between (roll) and (target)  = Success #

I don't think it can do this, at least my kung fu isn't strong enough to find it. Its not top top priority because i can always just roll 1d100 and do the math myself but if i don't HAVE to do math.....

Neopopulas

Neopopulas

I didn't even think that the dice roller could do math, thats pretty impressive really helpful if you have a bunch of rolls that you have to sort all at once.

From what i understand you can do the success thing [roll:success(1d20,65,below,no,no)] but the trick is finding out a way for the dice itself to count how many steps there are between the rolled number and the target.

For example i could do that string and get a 7, and it will show 1 success. But the successes between 7 and 65 are 6 (10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60).

I guess you would need a 'difference between' option. So you could roll 1d100, target 65, difference (at steps of 10) between (roll) and (target)  = Success #

I don't think it can do this, at least my kung fu isn't strong enough to find it. Its not top top priority because i can always just roll 1d100 and do the math myself but if i don't HAVE to do math.....

Neopopulas

Neopopulas

I didn't even think that the dice roller could do math, thats pretty impressive thats pretty helpful if you have a bunch of rolls that you have to sort all at once.

From what i understand you can do the success thing [roll:success(1d20,65,below,no,no)] but the trick is finding out a way for the dice itself to count how many steps there are between the rolled number and the target.

Neopopulas

Neopopulas

I didn't even think that the dice roller could do math, thats pretty impressive thats pretty helpful if you have a bunch of rolls that you have to sort all at once.

I don't think it can do this, at least my kung fu isn't strong enough to find it. Its not top top priority because i can always just roll 1d100

Neopopulas

Neopopulas

I don't think it can do this, at least my kung fu isn't strong enough to find it. Its not top top priority because i can always just roll 1d100

roll:success(1d100,65,below,no,yes)