Edit History

mole75

mole75

On 11/18/2023 at 2:03 PM, artsmythe said:

I think DARWYN PRIESTLY is now ready for review. If my math, or my understanding of game mechanics or continuity are off, please let me know and I will make the necessary revisions.

There are two three points that stand out with your character:

Ability score: According to the core rulebook you cannot start with an ability score over 18.

Skills: The operative edge is an insight bonus. It does not stack with the skill focus (making the skill focus feats they get at level 1 redundant once they reach level 7)

Weapon: Because the baton and knife are operative weapons, you use your dex modifier to hit rather than the strength mod.

mole75

mole75

On 11/18/2023 at 2:03 PM, artsmythe said:

I think DARWYN PRIESTLY is now ready for review. If my math, or my understanding of game mechanics or continuity are off, please let me know and I will make the necessary revisions.

There are two points that stand out with your character:

Ability score: According to the core rulebook you cannot start with an ability score over 18.

Skills: The operative edge is an insight bonus. It does not stack with the skill focus (making the skill focus feats they get at level 1 redundant once they reach level 7)