Edit History

Conaldar

Conaldar

The Accountant:

spacer.png

Granny nodded and smiled at Herbert's responses then gleefully squeezed her hands against her chest when the game began! She sighed, "Well if you haven't gathered this isn't the usual penitentiary. Actually it's something of an 'extended experiment' from many perspectives and so far it's working. The Guardbots do their duty very well indeed and there was an instance where a male inmate assaulted a female but the other inmates made him regret it.  There's a sub-system of order that's been established here like most places I imagine." 

She looked over her ten cards and frowned, "I have a 'difficult condition' as my most recent psychological evaluation states: I can't control my power and unfortunately sometimes ..... people get hurt. It's been this way since late childhood and after decades of unintentionally terrorizing others and myself I ended up here. I was Gaddis' first inmate to be honest and I confess my incarceration is probably for the best. AT least here I can be helpful. 'Normal' even. Being assigned Trustee status means I assist both the Guardbots with everyday duties as well as help inmates with facility issues. That means some see me as a stool-pigeon 'ratting-out' inmates which is both true and also false. I've found myself in the middle of things but it could be worse this I know. But what about you Herbert? How did a distinguished gentleman such as yourself come to be here? I would think a person with your intellect being the CEO of some megacorporation."

Conaldar

Conaldar

The Accountant:

spacer.png

Granny nodded and smiled at Herbert's responses then gleefully squeezed her hands against her chest when the game began! She sighed, "Well if you haven't gathered this isn't the usual penitentiary. Actually it's something of an 'extended experiment' from many perspectives and so far it's working. The Guardbots do their duty very well indeed and there was an instance where a male inmate assaulted a female but the other inmates made him regret it.  There's a sub-system of order that's been established here like most places I imagine." 

She looked over her ten cards and frowned, "I have a 'difficult condition' as my most recent psychological evaluation states: I can't control my power and unfortunately sometimes ..... people get hurt. It's been this way since late childhood and after decades of unintentionally terrorizing others and myself I ended up here. I was Gaddis' first inmate to be honest and I confess my incarceration is probably for the best. AT least here I can be helpful. 'Normal' even. Being assigned Trustee status means I assist both the Guardbots with everyday duties as well as help inmates with facility issues. That means some see me as a stool-pigeon 'ratting-out' inmates which is both true and also false. I've found myself in the middle of things but it could be worse this I know. But what about you Herbert? How did a distinguished gentleman such as yourself come to be here? I would think a person with your intellect being the CEO of some megacorporation."