Edit History

Conaldar

Conaldar

SIREN and MAMMOTH:

During your work-outs you both notice two very well-built Caucasian males with Nazi tattoos walk into the Weights area. One of them eyes Mammoth intently with a wicked half-grin on his face. They move to the squat machine and remove two large plates - probably 100-lb. plates - and then both of them look at Mammoth as they stride in his direction taking the plates in two hands ---

The ACCOUNTANT:

spacer.png

Granny discarded and drew a card from the stock deck which automatically drifted up and into her hand, "Nullifiers? Oh!" She laughs softly almost to herself, "This isn't that kind of facility, Herbert. No ...." She leans a bit across the table while looking down, "They use us AGAINST us here. My malady is when I slept ... when I was sleeping ....." She brought a hand up to rub her face, "Reality shifts. It affects the real world but it also tangles up the dreaming world as well. Did you know that? I didn't know it but they told me when ALL of us sleep we're CONNECTED. It's .... I REALLY like banana pudding, Herbert. And strawberry shortcake. We're having those for lunch and dinner. Can you ....? I've been open with you haven't I? I mean this is how it works here: I give you things you give me things in exchange. I don't mean to be exploitive, Herbert but perhaps you'd be willing to trade with me? If not I understand. You're new here and well you don't know how these things work. It's your move ... OH and Herbert PLEASE don't tell anyone what I've said to you. It needs to be OUR SECRET okay? I'd hate for anything to happen to you. You're so pleasant ..."

Conaldar

Conaldar

SIREN and MAMMOTH:

During your work-outs you both notice two very well-built Caucasian males with Nazi tattoos walk into the Weights area. One of them eyes Mammoth intently with a wicked half-grin on his face. They move to the squat machine and remove two large plates - probably 100-lb. plates - and then both of them look at Mammoth as they stride in his direction taking the plates in two hands ---

The ACCOUNTANT:

spacer.png

Granny discarded and drew a card from the stock deck which automatically drifted up and into her hand, "Nullifiers? Oh!" She laughs softly almost to herself, "This isn't that kind of facility, Herbert. No ...." She leans a bit across the table while looking down, "They use us AGAINST us here. My malady is when I slept ... when I was sleeping ....." She brought a hand up to rub her face, "Reality shifts. It affects the real world but it also tangles up the dreaming world as well. Did you know that? I didn't know it but they told me when ALL of us sleep we're CONNECTED. It's .... I REALLY like banana pudding, Herbert. And strawberry shortcake. We're having those for lunch and dinner. Can you ....? I've been open with you haven't I? I mean this is how it works here: I give you things you give me things in exchange. I don't mean to be exploitive, Herbert but perhaps you'd be willing to trade with me? If not I understand. You're new hear and well you don't know how these things work. It's your move ... OH and Herbert PLEASE don't tell anyone what I've said to you. It needs to be OUR SECRET okay? I'd hate for anything to happen to you. You're so pleasant ..."

Conaldar

Conaldar

SIREN and MAMMOTH:

During your work-outs you both notice two very well-built Caucasian males with Nazi tattoos walk into the Weights area. One of them eyes Mammoth intently with with a wicked half-grin on his face. They move to the squat machine and remove two large plates - probably 100-lb. plates - and then both of them look at Mammoth as they stride in his direction taking the plates in two hands ---

The ACCOUNTANT:

spacer.png

Granny discarded and drew a card from the stock deck which automatically drifted up and into her hand, "Nullifiers? Oh!" She laughs softly almost to herself, "This isn't that kind of facility, Herbert. No ...." She leans a bit across the table while looking down, "They use us AGAINST us here. My malady is when I slept ... when I was sleeping ....." She brought a hand up to rub her face, "Reality shifts. It affects the real world but it also tangles up the dreaming world as well. Did you know that? I didn't know it but they told me when ALL of us sleep we're CONNECTED. It's .... I REALLY like banana pudding, Herbert. And strawberry shortcake. We're having those for lunch and dinner. Can you ....? I've been open with you haven't I? I mean this is how it works here: I give you things you give me things in exchange. I don't mean to be exploitive, Herbert but perhaps you'd be willing to trade with me? If not I understand. You're new hear and well you don't know how these things work. It's your move ... OH and Herbert PLEASE don't tell anyone what I've said to you. It needs to be OUR SECRET okay? I'd hate for anything to happen to you. You're so pleasant ..."