Edit History

Gilda

Gilda

Side threads could be fun, and once we're done with those, we can just throw are activities into a short post on the main thread for brevity's sake. That way we can also keep exploring whatever side topic while the main thread goes on (after like a one week period devoted just to side threads). The future I'd love to get us to do Coordinate downtime sometimes, Raenala is built heavily around covering and harrying fire.

I think for this downtime specifically I'll probably have Raenala do

Day 1) Work Out

Day 2) Social Media Curation

Gilda

Gilda

Side threads could be fun, and once we're done with those, we can just throw are activities into a short post on the main thread for brevity's sake. That way we can also keep exploring whatever side topic while the main thread goes on (after like a one week period devoted just to side threads). The future I'd love to get us to do coordinate downtime sometimes, Raenala is built heavily around covering and harrying fire.

Day 1) Work Out

Day 2) Social Media Curation

Gilda

Gilda

Side threads could be fun, and once we're done with those, we can just throw are activities into a short post on the main thread for brevity's sake. That way we can also keep exploring whatever side topic while the main thread goes on (after like a one week period devoted just to side threads). The future I'd love to get us to do coordinate downtime sometimes, Raenala is built heavily around covering and harrying fire.

- Work Out

- Social Media Curation

Gilda

Gilda

Side threads could be fun, and once we're done with those, we can just throw are activities into a short post on the main thread for brevity's sake. That way we can also keep exploring whatever side topic while the main thread goes on (after like a one week period devoted just to side threads)