[Username]'s mind shoves them into the ring 20 minutes before they were ever prepared!

howmanybones

Good morning, i am [username], head of the game company Petal Tornado, A game company infamous in certain circles for having designed entire games but never finishing any in practice. I was browsing the web when i came upon info regarding play-by-post games, decided i wanted to host one, and came to this site.

My interests involve: Playing games, literature, designing games, creature design, designing creatures for games, gaming, making art for games, and more game-related obsessions.

I planned on making a play-by-post with custom rules vaguely resembling those of early-installment final fantasy accompanied by frequent images to have something to look at and a whimsical world. The second criteria made me decide that i would wait until i got better at the art, but my mind refused. So i compromised by going "i will make all the required assets for a demo right now, then the full game in the future" but my mind refused. So i just made the absolute bare minimum assets and said to myself that I'm just going to make most of the assets for the demo on the fly. I'd say wish me luck but (Insert punchline here)

I made an account on this site scarily quick so i better hope that its features suit the game i want to host.