Sheets Viewer Update - Cache Clear May Be Required ×

Edit History

Terran

Terran

Sister Clairese, Church Investigator & Priestess of Niro and Ivana

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC = 18, Touch = 12, FF = 16 / HP = 23/23 / Init = +1 / Turn Undead = +2   ______________________________________________________________________

Sister Clairese stays quiet and hidden in the thick undergrowth with the rest of the impromptu party while patiently waiting for the 'plan' to be unveiled.

However, the Priestess is martially trained and, thus, stands ready to act upon a moment's notice should circumstances evolve and the situation dictate a sudden change in strategy.

Until then, she nods affirmatively when Neve points out that everyone is carrying a few flasks of oil, some of which might be used to simulate magical fire, but when mention is made of needing a 'witch' the holy woman shakes her head in the negative.

Whispering so as not to be overheard, the martial minister says in a hushed tone, "My emblazed buckler, my holy symbol and vestments, the nature of my weapons and my blu-sheen armor clearly mark me as a Cleric of Niro and Ivana, Special Order of the 'Blue Sh'iare."

"I'd never pass for anything otherwise, and certainly not a witch," she adds with the certainty of her faith and the fact that she is usually the book that you can judge by its cover, at least under normal circumstances and, so far, the situation remained normal and these foes unimpressive, just from not even having established pickets at bare minimum.

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  Readied Action to cast Silence on an inanimate object 11 feet directly behind the foe with feathered head dress if we are noticed by the opponents

Continuing Effects:  None

Terran

Terran

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC = 18, Touch = 12, FF = 16 / HP = 23/23 / Init = +1 / Turn Undead = +2   ______________________________________________________________________

Sister Clairese stays quiet and hidden in the thick undergrowth with the rest of the impromptu party while patiently waiting for the 'plan' to be unveiled.

However, the Priestess is martially trained and, thus, stands ready to act upon a moment's notice should circumstances evolve and the situation dictate a sudden change in strategy.

Until then, she nods affirmatively when Neve points out that everyone is carrying a few flasks of oil, some of which might be used to simulate magical fire, but when mention is made of needing a 'witch' the holy woman shakes her head in the negative.

Whispering so as not to be overheard, the martial minister says in a hushed tone, "My emblazed buckler, my holy symbol and vestments, the nature of my weapons and my blu-sheen armor clearly mark me as a Cleric of Niro and Ivana, Special Order of the 'Blue Sh'iare."

"I'd never pass for anything otherwise, and certainly not a witch," she adds with the certainty of her faith and the fact that she is usually the book that you can judge by its cover, at least under normal circumstances and, so far, these foes remained unimpressive, just from not even having established pickets.

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  Readied Action to cast Silence on an inanimate object 11 feet directly behind the foe with feathered head dress if we are noticed by the opponents

Terran

Terran

Whispering so as not to be overheard, the martial minister says in a hushed tone, "My emblazed buckler, my holy symbol and vestments, the nature of my weapons and my blu-sheen armor clearly mark me as an Investigator and Cleric of Niro and Ivana, Special Order of the 'Blue Sh'iare."

"I'd never pass for anything otherwise, and certainly not a witch," she adds with the certainty of her faith and the fact that she is usually the book that you can judge by its cover, at least under normal circumstances and, so far, these foes remained unimpressive, just from not even having established pickets.

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Terran

Terran

Whispering so as not to be overheard, the martial minister says in a hushed tone, "My emblazed buckler, my holy symbol, the nature of my weapons and my blu-sheen armor clearly mark me as an Investigator and Cleric of Niro and Ivana, Special Order of the 'Blue Sh'iare."

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Terran

Terran

Until then, she nods affirmatively when Neve points out that everyone carrying a few flasks of oil, some of which might be used to simulate magical fire, but when mention is made of needing a 'witch' the holy woman shakes her head in the negative.

Whispering so as not to be overheard, the martial minister says in a hushed tone, "My buckler, holy symbol, weapons and special blu-sheen armor clearly mark me as an Investigator and Cleric of Niro and Ivana, Special Order of the 'Blue Sh'iare."

"I'd never pass for anything otherwise, and certainly not a witch," she adds with the certainty of her faith and the fact that she is usually the book that you can judge by its cover, at least under normal circumstances and these foes were unimpressive so far, not even having established pickets.

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Terran

Terran

However, the Priestess is martially trained and, thus, stands ready to act upon a moment's notice should circumstances change and the situation dictate a sudden change in strategy.

Until then, she nods affirmatively when Neve points out that everyone carrying a few flasks of oil, some of which might be used to simulate magical fire, but when mention is made of needing a 'witch' the holy woman shakes her head in the negative.

Whispering so as not to be overheard, the martial minister says in a hushed tone, "My buckler, holy symbol, weapons and special blu-sheen armor clearly mark me as an Investigator and Cleric of Niro and Ivana, Special Order of the 'Blue Sh'iare."

"I'd never pass for anything otherwise, and certainly not a witch," she adds with the certainty of her faith and the fact that she is usually the book that you can judge by its cover, at least under normal circumstances and these foes were unimpressive so far, not even having established pickets.

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Terran

Terran

However, the Priestess is martially trained and, thus, stands ready to act upon a moment's notice should circumstances change and the situation dictate a sudden change in strategy.

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  

Terran

Terran

Whispering so as not to be overheard, the martial minister says in a hushed tone, "My buckler, holy symbol, weapons and special blu-sheen armor clearly mark me as a Cleric of Niro and Ivana, TALLLL. I'd never pass for anything otherwise, and certainly not a witch."

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action: