Sheets Viewer Update - Cache Clear May Be Required ×

Edit History

Terran

Terran

Sister Clairese, Church Investigator & Priestess of Niro and Ivana

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC = 18, Touch = 12, FF = 16 / HP = 23/23 / Init = +1 / Turn Undead = +2   ______________________________________________________________________

Sister Clairese listens intently to Neve's description and background information on the missing witch from the 'Eye' tower, as well as the details the smaller lass can recall from the Oracle and perhaps other unmentioned sources as well.

When mention is made about having a flaming flask of oil ready in case the witch needs to evoke her powers of fire for the lizardmen, the holy woman smiles and whispers, "I'm fairly adept at 'chucking,' but someone else should handle that task."

Continuing in the same hushed tone the Priestess sincerely adds as a tactical matter, "It will probably be best if I remain ready to 'silence' their spellcaster should things unexpectedly fall apart or accidently go wrong."

Turning to Valfaren, the soon-to-be faux witch, the minister adds with a friendly smile, "I can create a few gallons of water out of thin air should you need to conjure up that effect as part of your disguise. Just call for water and point to where you want it, and I'll do the rest."

"One thing though, my range to create water is limited to about twenty-five feet, or in other words a few steps shy of a normal moment's walk," Clairese reveals to the group.

"And, as mentioned, you can also evoke silencing magic on a location, which I can cast the same as creating water, if needed," concludes the holy woman as she quietly watches the lizardmen and surrounding area as before while listening to her colleagues refine the plan. "Of course, if its cast in their location, then they will no longer be able to hear you, much less speak."

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  Readied Action to cast Silence on an inanimate object 11 feet directly behind the foe with feathered head dress if we are noticed by the opponents

Continuing Effects:  None

Terran

Terran

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC = 18, Touch = 12, FF = 16 / HP = 23/23 / Init = +1 / Turn Undead = +2   ______________________________________________________________________

Sister Clairese listens intently to Neve's description and background information on the missing witch from the 'Eye' tower, as well as the details the smaller lass can recall from the Oracle and perhaps other unmentioned sources as well.

When mention is made about having a flaming flask of oil ready in case the witch needs to evoke her powers of fire for the lizardmen, the holy woman smiles and whispers, "I'm fairly adept at 'chucking,' but someone else should handle that task."

Continuing in the same hushed tone the Priestess sincerely adds as a tactical matter, "It will probably be best if I remain ready to 'silence' their spellcaster should things unexpectedly fall apart or accidently go wrong."

Turning to Valfaren, the soon-to-be faux witch, the minister adds with a friendly smile, "I can create a few gallons of water out of thin air should you need to conjure up that effect as part of your disguise. Just call for water and point to where you want it, and I'll do the rest."

"One thing though, my range to create water is limited to about twenty-five feet, or in other words a few steps shy of a normal moment's walk," Clairese reveals to the group.

"And, as mentioned, you can also evoke silencing magic on a location, which I can cast the same as creating water, if needed," concludes the holy woman as she quietly watches the lizardmen and surrounding area as before while listening to her colleagues refine the plan.

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Standard Action:  Readied Action to cast Silence on an inanimate object 11 feet directly behind the foe with feathered head dress if we are noticed by the opponents

Terran

Terran

"One thing though, my range is limited to about twenty-five feet, or in other words a few steps shy of a normal moment's walk," Clairese reveals to the group.

"And, as mentioned, you can evoke silencing magic on a location from me the same as creating water if needed," concludes the holy woman as she quietly watches the lizardmen and surrounding area as before while listening to her colleagues refine the plan.

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Terran

Terran

"One thing though, my range is limited to about twenty-five feet, or in other words a few steps shy of a normal moment's walk," Clairese reveals to the group. "And, as mentioned, you can evoke silencing magic on a location from me the same as creating water if needed," concludes the holy woman as she quietly watches the lizardmen and surrounding area as before while listening to her colleagues refine the plan.

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Terran

Terran

When mention is made about having a flaming flask of oil ready in case the witch needs to evoke her powers for the lizardmen, the holy woman smiles and whispers, "I'm fairly adept at 'chucking,' but someone else should handle that task."

Turning to Valfaren, the soon-to-be faux witch, the minister adds with a friendly smile, "I can create a few gallons of water out of thin air should you need to conjure up that effect as part of your disguise."

"Just call for water and point to where you want it, and I'll do the rest. One thing though, my range is limited to about twenty-five feet, or in other words a few steps shy of a normal moment's walk," Clairese concludes and then quietly watches as before while listening to her colleagues.

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action:   

Terran

Terran

When mention is made about having a flaming flask of oil ready in case the witch needs to evoke her powers for the lizardmen, the holy woman smiles and whispers, "I'm fairly adept at 'chucking,' but someone else should handle that task."

Turning to Valfaren, the soon-to-be faux witch, the minister adds with a friendly smile, "I can create a few gallons of water out of thin air should you need to conjure up that effect as part of your disguise. Just call for water and point to where you want it, and I'll do the rest. One thing though, my range is limited to about twenty-five feet, or in other words a few steps shy of a normal moment's walk."

Show Mechanics

Free Action:   

Move:  

Swift Action:   

Move Action: