Go Goth in Death by Dinner (IC)

SMARTAgentKC

All I have to do is make a posting format. I'm finished unless there is something else that needs to be done.

Molly Gan-Ceann (Dullahan 3) Sheet | Uncanny SteedThis contains an image of:

AC:16 | HP: 28 /28 | Initiative: +3 | Passive Perception: 13 | Features

Molly gives Lady Melanie a bow.  She then addresses her in a polite tone of voice.

"My name is Molly. I'm Rachael's new assistance. Thank you for inviting us to sit with you."

She gives Rachael a quick sideways glance.

Molly had no idea what Rachael was talking about, but it sounded like she was an appraiser of some kind. Having just meet, Molly decided to keep things simple and just go with the flow of things. Now that she had introduced herself a new assistance, if Melaine asked any questions about apprising things, then she can get out of it by saying she's just learning about it.

Mechanics

Main Hand:
Off Hand: 

Action: Your action goes here.
Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here.
Move: Your movement goes here.
Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.

Edited by voodoozombie (see edit history)

OOC: (Not going to require a roll for this)

Melanie hummed as she nodded "you're quite welcome, it's not every day I see new faces and I like meeting new people." She became thoughtful "I heard he was asking people about certain things he found recently. He seemed concerned about something but stated that it was nothing I needed to worry about." She hummed as she looked around "I wonder where Theo and Jake are... I thought they would be here by now."

An older woman a seat over from Melanie who appeared to be a well-dressed lady herself lightly laughed "patience my dear child, your young male friends will appear in due time."

Melanie sighed "I know Aunt Connie but..." She sighed "I can't shake the feelings I've had ever since last night." She hummed "oh I'm sorry I completely forgot to introduce you all."

The older woman lightly laughed "don't worry my dear, we can introduce ourselves." She smiled pleasantly at Rachael and Molly "A pleasure my dears, I'm Constance Hathaway, Sister by Marriage of Baron Henry Ravenwood and Aunt to his dear daughter. I practically raised the child since her mother's passing years ago." She turned to the other women gathered "and these fine ladies are all part of my group of those whose male relatives, husbands, or children own land in this town and we gather to make sure no young vixens get their claws into our old or young men and try to take away what is rightfully ours."

"now Constance." A women chided "such an introduction might offend the two in front of you and harm the delicate ears of your dear niece. Do mind your words."

Constance lightly laughed again "I only speak the truth Priscilla, better that then being called other names."

Priscilla sighed

Melanie sighed then looked at Molly and Rachael "I'm sorry, my Aunt has a very sharp tongue."

spacer.png 

Rachael Yunmo

Half Human/half Damphir, Archaeologist, Shadow Summoner Lvl: 3

AC: 13 (15/17) (Leather Armor. with Shield 15, With Shield of faith 17) | HP: 30/30 (3d8+(3)1) | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: Dark vision 60 Ft. passive Perception 18, Insight 13, Investigation 19

STR: 9 (-1) | DEX: 14 (+2) | CON: 12 (+1) | INT: 18 (+4) | WIS: 12 (+1) | CHA: 10 (0)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Celestial, and Elven
Class Test:
Shadow Summoner (Warrior Style) Character Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2846802

“My words,” Rachael says. | My thoughts,’ Rachael thinks. | My actions . . .

Rachael looks on awkwardly at the component of vicious Vixen and had that moment where she looked at Molly with a look that can only be described as "Are they really accusing us of taking their men?" Clearly was a moment taking her off guard. "Vicious indeed but I suppose from her perspective its understandable" Rachael replied Awkwardly sitting there is if to think bout why she would say something like that.

OOC

Movement: —

Action: —

Bonus Action: —

Reaction: —

Molly looked at Constance and raised an eyebrow.  She was about to say something but decided to keep quiet.  She glances over at Rachael and then looks back at Constance.  The raised eyebrow goes down, but Molly continues to look at the nasty woman in front of her, showing no expression showing on her face.  Related by marriage? Who's the vixen here, getting their claws into someone for their inherence? 

Mechanics

Main Hand:
Off Hand: 

Melenie sighed at Rachael response, "I suppose," She gave a sad look at her Aunt, "but it's still not nice." She moaned

"Niceness is a luxury only a few can afford my dear child" Constance stated "You will soon learn that."

"I think she can afford it." A chirpy male voice spoke up "after all it's part of the reason why I like her."

A well dressed young man with a bright smile on his face was approaching.

Melenie gasped as she rose from the table "Jake!" She went over to him and both embraced "You made it."

"Told ya I would." Jake stated "Theo even said if I didn't I would regret it."

Melenie hummed "have you seen Theo recently."

Jake hummed "I saw him poking around outside using his staff, I asked him what he was doing and he said he's securing the boundary per Lord Ravenwood's request.

Melenie hummed "at least he's here. I hope he'll come in and greet me eventually. I did invite him after all"

Jake hummed "oh I'm sure he'll come in soon." He looked at Rachael and Molly "huh?" He blinked "hey uh Melenie, who's with you at your table." He pointed at the two

Melenie made a noise "oh they are recent Acquaintances of my father, Rachael and Molly. I invited them to sit with me"

Jake made an interested noise "I thought they looked a little young for the old prattlers table."

Melenie gasped "Jake!"

Constance made a huff "young Jake, you will learn to respect your elders and their words one of these days."

Jake chuckled "oh come on Aunty, I'm just teasing y'all."

Constance huffed "don't ruffle our feathers boy, or you might find yourself on the wrong side of a flock of geese again."

Jake made a noise "yeah I don't want a repeat of that incident."

spacer.png 

Rachael Yunmo

Half Human/half Damphir, Archaeologist, Shadow Summoner Lvl: 3

AC: 13 (15/17) (Leather Armor. with Shield 15, With Shield of faith 17) | HP: 30/30 (3d8+(3)1) | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: Dark vision 60 Ft. passive Perception 18, Insight 13, Investigation 19

STR: 9 (-1) | DEX: 14 (+2) | CON: 12 (+1) | INT: 18 (+4) | WIS: 12 (+1) | CHA: 10 (0)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Celestial, and Elven
Class Test:
Shadow Summoner (Warrior Style) Character Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2846802

“My words,” Rachael says. | My thoughts,’ Rachael thinks. | My actions . . .

Rachael given how surprised in the quick hug straight to Jake meaning they have some level of relationship going on and starts to think that Jake could be suspect number one being this particularly close. So strange at the joke that has somewhat offended the group of others ladies. Even Melanie's Aunt had something that was a huh and the incident. Taking another look around to see if the event would change soon and be more aware of her surroundings and let them have their talk was the best thing to do at the moment. Best to not make to many waves this early.

OOC

Movement: —

Action: — Perception check

Bonus Action: —

Reaction: —

Name
Perception check
1d20+3 16

Molly glances over at Rachael with both eyebrows raised up as Melenie huged Jake with out any hesitation to her actions. It was clear that they have known eachother of some time now in order to be so bold and public with their affections towards eachother.  Molly could be wrong, but she also suspected that Constance didn't like him.  Jack also seemed rather brash, which Molly could see why Melenie was attracted to him. He wasn't the stuffy and boring proper type.  He was exciting and probably easly drew her in.  Could he be involved in this curse and Atticus Thorn? A possible descendant of Atticus Thorn or one of his followers? 

Baron Ravenwood had said that Atticus Thorn had a long face, large nose and high cheekbones. He also said that he wore large red ruby gems on his chest, forhead and hands. HIs followers also wore a gem on their dominate hand. 
Molly looked at Jake, seeing if any of his features and what he is wearing matched any of the descriptions Baron Ravenwood had given. 

Mechanics

Main Hand:
Off Hand: 

Name
Perception check
1d20+3 11

• 2 weeks later...

Jake does not bare any of the features that Baron Ravenwood mentioned about Atticus Thorn. The young man is built sturdy as if he's been doing physical labor for most of his life. You have the sneaking suspicion that Constance's words about the wrong side of the flock of geese was most likely in reference to a real flock of geese and Jake most likely either upsetting them by being in their territory or something else like that. Either way it seems that he was going to tone down his teasing of his elders with that warning

Jake hummed as he held Melanie "anyways Melanie, I came over to invite you to my family's table considering we are going to be wed soon."

Melanie turned reserved at that "oh I would Jake but" She gave a slight glance at her aunt "Father said, I should stay with my aunt tonight."

Jake frowned slightly "he hasn't agreed to our marriage has he."

Melanie turned slightly sad "I'm afraid he's been quite busy and when I try to bring up the subject... something..."

"else always comes up and he has no time to discuss it now" Jake finished "he's like that with my father as well." He growled "I wonder how he would respond to me just swooping in and taking you away so that we can be married."

Melanie gasped "Jake..."

Constance gave a pointed look at Jake "are you planning on galivanting off with my niece young man."

Jake huffed "well it's not like we're getting any younger. My father has stated that if you want a Ravenwood to do something you got to take action and force them to do something." He gave a sour look "and I don't want Melenie becoming like you."

Constance huffed "you can wait one night, It will not kill you."

Jake rolled his eyes "Fine I'll hold off" He grumbled then looked at Melanie "but I won't wait forever Melanie, remember what Theo said.

Melanie hummed "yes... before the end of the harvest season... I know, I will speak to Father after the ball."

Constance hummed "what this about."

Jake huffed "Melanie and I did one of Theo's readings, he told us that if the harvest season ends before we unite, we will forever be apart and I'm not going to let that happen."

Constance frowned "that blind one is dappling in affairs he should not. He has no say in how your relationship develops."

Jake huffed "he's the only reason Melanie and I got this far."

Melanie turned reserved "Jake... please just wait for me okay."

Jake exhaled "alright, I'll be over at my family table if you decide to come over."

Jake walked away

Melanie sighed

Constance huffed "don't let that young man upset you dear, I don't know why he's in a rush to take you away..."

"he young Constance," Priscilla answered "young, impatient, and if what I heard is right, His father plans to send him away after the harvest season for who knows how long"

"what for." Constance asked

"Business or so the rumor is." Priscilla stated "Lord Evans plans to send Jake up north to take over the family holdings there."

Constance hummed "I see..." She looked at Melanie "Your father would not approve of that..."

"I know..." Melanie moaned "but... I love Jake... I"

"Love is subjective my dear," Constance cut in "don't let it blind you."

Melanie sighed