Jump to content

About This Game

A testing environment that has the ability to provide both full games, and one shot, or single battle sessions allowing people to test out characters and other homebrew for Dungeon and Dragons, open to the public, newbie and homebrew friendly

Game System

D&D 5e

Advertising

12/31/2023

Detailed Description

Got a character race, class, build combo you want to test but don't want to commit to a full game? Got some homebrew that you've been cooking that you want to see in action but you can't because someone won't let you play that? You trying to learn the latest D&D but don't have a safe space to practice? Well folks the name SMARTAgentKC and I'm here to help you all out on that and much more, Come on in, grab yourself a mage armor enhanced lab coat, and a set of lab diceΒ and let's get to work.

  1. What's new in this game
  2. Yopine Quietclock (Deep Gnome Ranger 3) AC: 15 | HP: 28/28 | Initiative: +6 | Passive Perception: 15 | Passive Insight: 15 | | FeaturesActive: Dread Ambusher (+10' Move, Bonus Attack) Favored Foe (Foe Slayer: +1d4 x2) Deft Explorer (Stealth: Double PB) Primeval Awareness (6 Miles) Svrif Camo (ADV Stealth, x2) Gloom Stalker (Disguise Self x1) Svirf Magic (Disguise Self x1) Passive: Archery (+2) Dread Ambusher (+WIS Init) Umbral Sight (Darkvision 150') Umbral Sight (Invisible to Darkvision) Magic Resist (ADV INT/WIS/CHR Saves) Visible: Druidic Symbol: Gelf Darkhearth, pendant. Racial: Deep Gnome Darkvision (120') Gift of the Svifneblin (WIS) Disguise Self Magic Resistance Camouflage Backgound: Urban Bounty Hunter Insight Stealth Class: Ranger Favored Foe (+2d4) Deft Explorer: Canny (Stealth, +2 Languages) Archery Spellcasting Primeval Awareness Conclave: Gloom Stalker Disguise Self Dread Ambusher (+WIS Init, +10' Move) Umbral Sight (+30'), Invisible to Darkvision "Ah, ya' Svirfing bastard!" Yopine swore as the rat came at her from the shadows. The short bow she'd been about to prepare was quickly abandoned in favor of her short sword. It was in too close for the hand crossbow still in her left, but rats were quick like that. Fortunately, so was she. Mechanics Main Hand: Short Sword Off Hand: Hand Crossbow Action: Attack Bonus Action: Dread Ambush Attack Move: Your movement goes here. Manipulate: Draw Weapon
  3. Zorian Arakan (Half-elf Paladin 3) sheet AC: 20 | HP: 31/31 | Initiative: +0 | Passive Perception: 12 | FeaturesAdv. on saves vs. charm Magic can't put to sleep Divine Sense 3/3 LR 60' Lay on Hands 15/15 LR Spell slots, 1st 3/3 LR Channel Divinity 1/1 SR Peace +5 Persuasion Rebuke Rx Radiant = damage dealt Zorian starts to head down the stairs. "There's no point staying up here. Let's see if we can find the siblings." He lets Yopine go first if she wants to scout ahead, but he resists a little thinking it's safer if he takes the lead. He then recommends the others follow behind with Brick bringing up the rear if he's ok with it. But he doesn't get a chance to go very far before the rats jump out at us. He swings his sword and tries to stab the rat in front of him. Mechanics Main Hand: empty Off Hand: empty Action: Your action goes here. Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here. Move: Your movement goes here. Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here. Notes Lady Kerowyn Hucrele, Matriach of the Hucrele Merchant family My son, Talgen Hucrele and daughter Sharwyn Hucrele Brick, faith so maybe cleric Jin, bard Rebe Violet
  4. Brick made a light grunt "got it. Rebe once he's clear you go, then Violet and then Jin and me." "Okay." Rebe agreed "Fine..." Violet muttered With a little time, the group made it down to the ledge. Area 1 - Ledge A sandy ledge overlooks a subterranean gulf of darkness to the west. The ledge is wide but rough. Sand, rocky debris, and the bones of small animals cover it. A rough-hewn stairwell zigs and zags down the side of the ledge, descending into darkness. ~~~ Brick makes it down with a grunt from the rope. "everyone okay." Violet hummed "I am fine." Rebe made a noise of agreement Jin hummed "so where to next." (don't mind the dice roll, forgot to drop the lowest) Brick hummed "I'm guessing the stairs that lead down into the darkness." Jin made a noise and went for the stairs "alright last one down is a..." Out of the nearby rubble a giant rat comes out with a loud ambushing squeal and headed right towards Jin and latch onto him with it's teeth Jin made a yelp of pain (15/18) as the rat bit him Violet made a disgusted noise "ugh, giant rat." Jin flung the oversized rodent off of him "Giant Rat wasn't what I was going for but I'll take it." The one that attacked Jin hissed at him then ran back into the nearby rubble. Violet became aware of something "Rebe watch out!" She flung a firebolt spell towards Rebe Rebe yelped as she dodged and the firebolt just missed another giant rat that had popped out to attack Rebe The rat would scurry away back into the rubble Two more Rats jumped out and attack Yopine and Zorian. The one attacking Yopine (unless she has a way to nullify the advantage it has on her, by having a 20 or higher perception roll) would bite her for 6 damage while the one attacking Zorian would miss outright bouncing off his armor Brick took up a protective stance of the girl and growled "A rat nest? Great guess we got our first encounter."
  5. So it's seems Blackfinch has ghosted for the time being, (hasn't been on since November 9th) So I'll have his character watch the wagon for this round while the others go into the citadel.
  6. Oh dear, bears are no joke. Who are we going to send to save them, coach?
  7. Molly Gan-Ceann (Dullahan 3) | Uncanny SteedUncanny Steed Large or medium undead, beast, or fey, your dullahan's alignment Large, Fey, NG Armor Class 13+PB AC: 15 Hit Points 5 + your Wisdom modifier + 5 times your dullahan level HP: 21 Speed 60 ft. STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA 18 (+4) 14 (+2) 13 (+1) 6 (-2) 12 (+1) 7 (-2) Damage Immunities poison Condition Immunities: charmed, exhaustion, poisoned Senses: darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 10 + (PB+your Wisdom modifier) Passive Perception: 13 Languages: understands the languages you speak Common, Sylvan, Elvish Challenge: β€” Proficiency Bonus(PB): equals your bonus PB: +2 Rider's Bond: You can add your proficiency bonus to any ability check or saving throw that the steed makes. Charge: If the steed moves at least 20 feet straight toward a target and then hits it with a trample attack on the same turn, the target takes an extra ld6 force damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a Strength saving throw against your spell save DC or be knocked prone. Actions Trample. Melee Weapon Attack: your spell attack modifier to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1d8+4+PB force damage. +4/1d8+6 force damage AC:16 | HP: 28 /28 | Initiative: +3 | Passive Perception: 13 | Features Molly took a look at the letter after Rachael made a detailed examination. An eyebrow goes up. Rachael could be right about it being a contract of some kind. The contents clearly hinted at it. It could be a cult, but whatever it was, the letter was straight forward and very detailed. The other eyebrow goes up. She looks up at Baron Ravenwood while she tilts her head slightly to one side. "This letter is very detailed and full of accusations. Whoever this unknown third party is, it seems to know a lot about you. Are the things in this letter true? What restraints will be broken at the time of All Hallow's Eve? Do you at least have an ideal who this third party could be? If you are hiding something, please, let us know, otherwise we won't be able to protect your daughter. What you tell us will remain with us and within this room." Molly frowned a little. She glanced over at Rachael then looked back at Baron Ravenwood. This whole thing was starting to get complicated, and it was starting to look like it was going to a long night ahead. So much for enjoying the fancy party. Mechanics Main Hand: Off Hand: Action: Your action goes here. Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here. Move: Your movement goes here. Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.
  8. Zorian Arakan (Half-elf Paladin 3) sheet AC: 20 | HP: 31/31 | Initiative: +0 | Passive Perception: 12 | FeaturesAdv. on saves vs. charm Magic can't put to sleep Divine Sense 3/3 LR 60' Lay on Hands 15/15 LR Spell slots, 1st 3/3 LR Channel Divinity 1/1 SR Peace +5 Persuasion Rebuke Rx Radiant = damage dealt Zorian prepares to go down first, but as he stows his shield, Yopine is already halfway down. She's quick. "I'll go next. Then send the spellcasters, then you bring up the rear Brick, in case anything comes after us from up above here." Mechanics Main Hand: empty Off Hand: empty Action: Your action goes here. Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here. Move: Your movement goes here. Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here. Notes Lady Kerowyn Hucrele, Matriach of the Hucrele Merchant family My son, Talgen Hucrele and daughter Sharwyn Hucrele Brick, faith so maybe cleric Jin, bard Rebe Violet
  9. Ooc: no skill check needed ~~~ Jin kept a watchful eye as Yopine went down the rope.
  10. Yopine Quietclock (Deep Gnome Ranger 3) AC: 15 | HP: 28/28 | Initiative: +6 | Passive Perception: 15 | Passive Insight: 15 | | FeaturesActive: Dread Ambusher (+10' Move, Bonus Attack) Favored Foe (Foe Slayer: +1d4 x2) Deft Explorer (Stealth: Double PB) Primeval Awareness (6 Miles) Svrif Camo (ADV Stealth, x2) Gloom Stalker (Disguise Self x1) Svirf Magic (Disguise Self x1) Passive: Archery (+2) Dread Ambusher (+WIS Init) Umbral Sight (Darkvision 150') Umbral Sight (Invisible to Darkvision) Magic Resist (ADV INT/WIS/CHR Saves) Visible: Druidic Symbol: Gelf Darkhearth, pendant. Racial: Deep Gnome Darkvision (120') Gift of the Svifneblin (WIS) Disguise Self Magic Resistance Camouflage Backgound: Urban Bounty Hunter Insight Stealth Class: Ranger Favored Foe (+2d4) Deft Explorer: Canny (Stealth, +2 Languages) Archery Spellcasting Primeval Awareness Conclave: Gloom Stalker Disguise Self Dread Ambusher (+WIS Init, +10' Move) Umbral Sight (+30'), Invisible to Darkvision "Me." Yopine replied. She was in the act of stowing the hand crossbow that had just been loaded. At least she could fire it while still holding on to the rope if needed. Reloading would be tricky, but she only had the one bolt she'd been practicing with anyway. It'd be fine. "I don't get a lot of practice at climbing ropes, but I do know how to drop in unexpectedly. I'll let you know if anything kills me before I get all the way down there." The gnome didn't wait for agreement on that and moved to the rope. She took a moment to ensure the crossbow was settled and not likely to trigger accidentally in its holster, and to get a fair grip before going over the edge. OOCShould I make any skill rolls for this? Mechanics Main Hand: empty Off Hand: empty Action: Your action goes here. Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here. Move: Your movement goes here. Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.
  11. Violet would examine the parchment, "hmm... judging by this writing on it, it might be, I'll keep on hand." Jin hummed "well if it is, that might prove that Sharwyn Hucrele was here at some point which should make it that we're on the right path. Now the question is how do we get down there." He hummed as he looked over the edge. "Might be able to use Feather Fall..." "I would prefer you not using that Jin." Violet muttered "last time you did, I swear you made the wind blow upward on purpose." "that wasn't me!" Jin muttered "we just caught a gust of wind on our fall and..." "and I said at that time that we are never doing that again!" Violet snapped "oh come on Violet, how else are we supposed to get down there." "Why not try a rope." Rebecca suggested "looks like that's what someone else did." Jin hummed in confusion "what do you mean Rebe." Rebecca pointed at one of the pillars and wrapped around the pillar was a sturdy knotted rope that was trailing down the side of the ravine. Brick went over and gave the rope a tug and it held quite well, "Looks like it will hold quite a bit." He stated then followed it to where it went into the ravine "and it will take us to that ledge down there which if my eyes don't trick me has some stairs that lead into the citadel." He hummed "there also appears to be some roughly made handholds in the nearby wall that suggest someone climbed up and down from that ledge to the road." Jin whistled "that sounds like an entry point to me. So who's going first?"
  12. "Aye that it should," The coach agreed "Hrolleif! Hrolleif!" An excited male voice called out as a young man came running into the field. The expression on his face shown concern The coach looked at the young man "what is it Tor," "we just got a horn for aid, according to the sound it's one of the young hunting parties under Lord Eric, Hrolleif gained a frown "a mug of ale says they provoked a bear and it chased them up a tree." He grumbled "I'll put two mugs to that, it's Hakon's horn that's sounding." A cross look flashed across the old warrior's face "why does that whelp insist on getting into trouble." He grumbled "Go tell the chief, I'll be taking a few recruits and going out to aid his son, we should make it back by nightfall but if we don't, don't bother sending more out for us, we'll be back by noon high tomorrow" "Yes Sir." Tor ran off Hrolleif exhaled through his beard
  13. Rachael Yunmo Half Human/half Damphir, Archaeologist, Shadow Summoner Lvl: 3 AC: 13 (15/17) (Leather Armor. with Shield 15, With Shield of faith 17) | HP: 30/30 (3d8+(3)1) | Speed: 30 ft. Senses: Dark vision 60 Ft. passive Perception 18, Insight 13, Investigation 19 STR:-1 Saving Throw -1 Athletics 9 (-1) | DEX:+2 Saving Throw +2 Acrobatics +2 Sleight of Hand +4 Stealth 14 (+2) | CON:+1 Saving Throw 12 (+1) | INT:+6 Saving Throw +4 Arcana +6 History +4 Investigation +4 Nature +4 Religion 18 (+4) | WIS:+1 Saving Throw +1 Animal Handling +1 Insight +1 Medicine +3 Perception +3 Survival 12 (+1) | CHA:+3 Saving Throw +2 Deception +0 Intimidation +0 Performance +0 Persuasion 10 (0) Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Celestial, and Elven Class Test: Character Sheet: β€œMy words,” Rachael says. | β€˜My thoughts,’ Rachael thinks. | My actions . . . Rachael Examined and read the letter showing it to molly to allow her to read it. She noticed something about the blank and then afterword's comes to a small theory. "Were clearly dealing with the possibility of a former enemy of yours in your youth, with a possible connection to a cult from your days of your youthful fighting lord Ravenwood. The interesting part in all of this is the free willingness, that eager need of consent of Melaine is what sends me for an interesting loop. I would at least expect this to be a letter for ransom of a successful kidnapping" Rachael replied intrigued. "If you were to see this" Rachael adding pointing the hidden shimmering to both lord Ravenwood and Molly. "Without further investigation, I believe in theory were dealing with someone whom might possibly be part of a cult. Definitely not human in nature, the writing is to pristine and the letter itself to crisp as if needed to be specially made. My theory is that one way or another someone will want you dead and want Melanie to sign some sort of agreement. I think This shimmering could be a hidden and magical contract. Like a warlock making a pact to a fiend/Devil/Demon. This not only to take the one thing you love most but to re-establish dominion over this land to the darker days it once was. Though this is a theory and not yet a conclusion or fact. Also without Detect Magic, Identify or other theory's to reveal this shimmering our enemy is hidden in the shadow still. I would not rule out anyone as of yet" She added. She looks around the room. A open fireplace, a lit torch in the room, even an open candle (If necessary light up a candle) and by placing it over the top of fire but not to close to burn the paper (Thee theory of placing the one ring over fire to discover elven letters on it) It could be an experimental way to see if the shimmering reveals's Itself. OOC Movement: β€” Action: β€” Bonus Action: β€” Reaction: β€”
  14. Baron Ravenwood exhaled slightly "yes I still have the letter." He pulled out the letter and gave it to Rachael The letter would read as follows. ~~~ Baron Ravenwood Years ago, you were nothing but a young human with a desire to fight against the ones that you had said terrorized your home and community. You swore to fight those who put fear into people because of the power they had, you swore to eliminate them and went out to do so. For many years you slew many who you claim were of the darkness and you slew many who rose up against you to put an end to your foolhardy quest and proclaimed that their demise is righteous because they refused to heed your commands to stop their rituals and practices. You have gained much from this, and you have become prosperous and renowned taking what was once ours and now using it for your own purposes but now it is time for retribution, and the house of Ravenwood must pay. The desired payment is the hand and life of your heir Melanie Ravenwood but she must be willing to give herself to them. Failure to do so by All Hallow's Eve will break the restraints placed and they will destroy all. This land will be returned to the dark forces that ruled it before, returning it to a balance that existed before you came along and disrupted it. ~~~ (Critical investigation Check!) Upon looking at the letter, you note the crispness of the writing, suggesting it wasn't done by human hands, the blank part of the letter also seems to have a strange shimmer to it, almost as if something else is written in a hidden way, you wonder if there is a way to make what is hidden appear.
  15. Yeah, kinda figured. Just thought I'd try something that requires some hand eye coordination for future reference. And it seems my coordination was off. *sets down my sword to rub out the pain a little bit* I'm sure it'll get better with some more practice.
  16. Rachael Yunmo Half Human/half Damphir, Archaeologist, Shadow Summoner Lvl: 3 AC: 13 (15/17) (Leather Armor. with Shield 15, With Shield of faith 17) | HP: 30/30 (3d8+(3)1) | Speed: 30 ft. Senses: Dark vision 60 Ft. passive Perception 18, Insight 13, Investigation 19 STR:-1 Saving Throw -1 Athletics 9 (-1) | DEX:+2 Saving Throw +2 Acrobatics +2 Sleight of Hand +4 Stealth 14 (+2) | CON:+1 Saving Throw 12 (+1) | INT:+6 Saving Throw +4 Arcana +6 History +4 Investigation +4 Nature +4 Religion 18 (+4) | WIS:+1 Saving Throw +1 Animal Handling +1 Insight +1 Medicine +3 Perception +3 Survival 12 (+1) | CHA:+3 Saving Throw +2 Deception +0 Intimidation +0 Performance +0 Persuasion 10 (0) Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Celestial, and Elven Class Test: Character Sheet: β€œMy words,” Rachael says. | β€˜My thoughts,’ Rachael thinks. | My actions . . . Rachael hearing everything that was said. Even the inclusion of Theodore gives her a bit of a chill up her spine. "The Spirits tell of a different tale to me as to witch why would the spirits consult him?" She thought. Then she pauses for the moment to consider everything at hand. "I would not rule your rival out of this if I am to be blunt Baron Ravenwood. All are suspects till they prove innocence. Witch is ironic for our system in general of how investigations are done. Due tell me Baron Ravenwood. Do you perhaps still have that letter upon your person? Perhaps by reading it we can get of an idea by personality or a hidden clue in the writing to get a better idea whom were suppose to look for specifically or at the very least an insight of the "Omen's" Ideal mind set. At least we would not be running into the ball room blind as a bat" Rachale said. If she is given the Letter she will begin her investigation searching for a clue hidden in handwriting. Starting to think and work the whole thing like a puzzle with missing pieces. Putting her educated mind to some use. OOC Movement: β€” Action: β€” If the Letter is handed to Rachael she would do an investigation check on the letter Bonus Action: β€” Reaction: β€”
  17. Yopine Quietclock (Deep Gnome Ranger 3) AC: 15 | HP: 28/28 | Initiative: +6 | Passive Perception: 15 | Passive Insight: 15 | | FeaturesActive: Dread Ambusher (+10' Move, Bonus Attack) Favored Foe (Foe Slayer: +1d4 x2) Deft Explorer (Stealth: Double PB) Primeval Awareness (6 Miles) Svrif Camo (ADV Stealth, x2) Gloom Stalker (Disguise Self x1) Svirf Magic (Disguise Self x1) Passive: Archery (+2) Dread Ambusher (+WIS Init) Umbral Sight (Darkvision 150') Umbral Sight (Invisible to Darkvision) Magic Resist (ADV INT/WIS/CHR Saves) Visible: Druidic Symbol: Gelf Darkhearth, pendant. Racial: Deep Gnome Darkvision (120') Gift of the Svifneblin (WIS) Disguise Self Magic Resistance Camouflage Backgound: Urban Bounty Hunter Insight Stealth Class: Ranger Favored Foe (+2d4) Deft Explorer: Canny (Stealth, +2 Languages) Archery Spellcasting Primeval Awareness Conclave: Gloom Stalker Disguise Self Dread Ambusher (+WIS Init, +10' Move) Umbral Sight (+30'), Invisible to Darkvision Yopine thanked him for the translation and showed the parchment along with her theories about it being from a spellbook. "I honestly wouldn't know, though. Don't use the things myself. Could be just about anything." The rest of the group was involved, now, and any qualms about discussing their findings evaporated with the warning of Goblins. She agreed with him readily. A single, violent, Gobbo wasn't much trouble. It was when they cooperated that they became a problem. "Aye. Some of the best pack-tacticians I've ever seen. Let's hope they're in a better mood now than when they wrote that." Mechanics Main Hand: empty Off Hand: empty Action: Your action goes here. Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here. Move: Your movement goes here. Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.
  18. Zorian Arakan (Half-elf Paladin 3) sheet AC: 20 | HP: 31/31 | Initiative: +0 | Passive Perception: 12 | FeaturesAdv. on saves vs. charm Magic can't put to sleep Divine Sense 3/3 LR 60' Lay on Hands 15/15 LR Spell slots, 1st 3/3 LR Channel Divinity 1/1 SR Peace +5 Persuasion Rebuke Rx Radiant = damage dealt Zorian reads the warnings out loud, translating them for the others, but leaving out the profanities that goblins always seem to put in their speech. "Whatever magic was protecting this place, it looks like it has become a goblin nest now. They might not seem like much individually, but in a swarm, they can be very deadly. Should go see what's down there?" He's ready to take the lead, but he doesn't know how to get down the ravine. Mechanics Main Hand: empty Off Hand: empty Action: Your action goes here. Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here. Move: Your movement goes here. Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here. Notes Lady Kerowyn Hucrele, Matriach of the Hucrele Merchant family My son, Talgen Hucrele and daughter Sharwyn Hucrele Brick, faith so maybe cleric Jin, bard Rebe Violet
  19. Yopine Quietclock (Deep Gnome Ranger 3) AC: 15 | HP: 28/28 | Initiative: +6 | Passive Perception: 15 | Passive Insight: 15 | | FeaturesActive: Dread Ambusher (+10' Move, Bonus Attack) Favored Foe (Foe Slayer: +1d4 x2) Deft Explorer (Stealth: Double PB) Primeval Awareness (6 Miles) Svrif Camo (ADV Stealth, x2) Gloom Stalker (Disguise Self x1) Svirf Magic (Disguise Self x1) Passive: Archery (+2) Dread Ambusher (+WIS Init) Umbral Sight (Darkvision 150') Umbral Sight (Invisible to Darkvision) Magic Resist (ADV INT/WIS/CHR Saves) Visible: Druidic Symbol: Gelf Darkhearth, pendant. Racial: Deep Gnome Darkvision (120') Gift of the Svifneblin (WIS) Disguise Self Magic Resistance Camouflage Backgound: Urban Bounty Hunter Insight Stealth Class: Ranger Favored Foe (+2d4) Deft Explorer: Canny (Stealth, +2 Languages) Archery Spellcasting Primeval Awareness Conclave: Gloom Stalker Disguise Self Dread Ambusher (+WIS Init, +10' Move) Umbral Sight (+30'), Invisible to Darkvision Yopine wasn't a fan of guesswork so she kept the vellum secure for others to examine. The huntress also kept her movements subtle as she searched. Those markings didn't look friendly to her. She looked up to Zorian and waited for him to make sense of them. There was no sense in getting the others worked up until they knew what was going on. Mechanics Main Hand: empty Off Hand: empty Action: Your action goes here. Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here. Move: Your movement goes here. Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.
  20. Brick hummed "I think some sort of cult built the place at least that's what I heard rumored. As Yopine scouted out the area both Rebecca and Violet came out of the cart Rebecca hummed as she looked over the Ravine "wow..." Violet hummed "You really found us a good one Jin... I'm sensing a lot of magic in this place" Jin grinned "Told ya Violet, bet this place is most likely loaded with magical artifacts." "or traps." Violet countered "watch yourself Jin, or you're liable to get a spell on you or worse." Jin made a dismissive noise Rebecca hummed "this place feels weird," She knelt down and touched the ground "hmm... so strange." ~~~ Yopine as you scout around the area scrutinizing every little section of the pillars, you notice quite a bit, many campfires have been made over by them, you judge by pure natural talent that the last couple of campfires were from about two weeks ago, a closer look shows that while there was attempts to cover up the campsites, your tracking skill has locked onto the exact campsite that seems to have once hosted your targets, how did you figure that out, well you found a half burnt piece of Vellum with some writing on it, possibly a page from a spellbook or other magical tome, you guess. You also detect other stuff, on the pillars you see purposely made markings on the pillars almost like someone marked stuff on the pillar itself like a message but it's not in common. Zorian upon looking at the markings that Yopine points out you recognize that they are warnings written in goblin attempting to ward off trespassers and threaten them with all sorts of violent acts that in pleasant company you do not want to repeat.
  21. I know the feeling and some others do as well, Stats generation is 27 pointbuy , everyone seems to love level 3 as a start (I guess that's because level 3 is the main level where all classes get their subclass unlocked or have their main features unlocked.
  22. Question! How pick stats? Sorry for long silent after I made this life is chaos~ 0~o
  23. Zorian Arakan (Half-elf Paladin 3) AC: 20 | HP: 31/31 | Initiative: +0 | Passive Perception: 12 | FeaturesAdv. on saves vs. charm Magic can't put to sleep Divine Sense 3/3 LR 60' Lay on Hands 15/15 LR Spell slots, 1st 3/3 LR Channel Divinity 1/1 SR Peace +5 Persuasion Rebuke Rx Radiant = damage dealt Zorian enjoys the ride, getting to know all of his new companions - the ones from the bar and the owners of the wagon. Jin is a little uptight but Zorian thinks he'll come around. Brick and the girls seem nice. He feels a tingle on his neck as we approach the ravine. "Hotenow? That's some powerful magic to make a ravine all the way down here. I wonder what the connection was?" He waits for Yopine to scout out the right path down to the Citadel. Once she finds a path, he follows closely along. Mechanics Main Hand: empty Off Hand: empty Action: Your action goes here. Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here. Move: Your movement goes here. Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here. Notes Lady Kerowyn Hucrele, Matriach of the Hucrele Merchant family My son, Talgen Hucrele and daughter Sharwyn Hucrele Brick, faith so maybe cleric Jin, bard Rebe Violet
  24. First roll of the game and it's a nat 20? Let me know if I did that incorrectly. I can re-roll.
  25. The skill check options are investigation (int) or survival (wis) in 5e even if you are not proficient in a skill you can still do a check ~~~ BrIck hummed "I think they said it was when the mountain Hotenow erupted and threw neverwinter into chaos a long while back."
  26. Yopine Quietclock (Deep Gnome Ranger 3) AC: 15 | HP: 28/28 | Initiative: +6 | Passive Perception: 15 | Passive Insight: 15 | | FeaturesActive: Dread Ambusher (+10' Move, Bonus Attack) Favored Foe (Foe Slayer: +1d4 x2) Deft Explorer (Stealth: Double PB) Primeval Awareness (6 Miles) Svrif Camo (ADV Stealth, x2) Gloom Stalker (Disguise Self x1) Svirf Magic (Disguise Self x1) Passive: Archery (+2) Dread Ambusher (+WIS Init) Umbral Sight (Darkvision 150') Umbral Sight (Invisible to Darkvision) Magic Resist (ADV INT/WIS/CHR Saves) Visible: Druidic Symbol: Gelf Darkhearth, pendant. Racial: Deep Gnome Darkvision (120') Gift of the Svifneblin (WIS) Disguise Self Magic Resistance Camouflage Backgound: Urban Bounty Hunter Insight Stealth Class: Ranger Favored Foe (+2d4) Deft Explorer: Canny (Stealth, +2 Languages) Archery Spellcasting Primeval Awareness Conclave: Gloom Stalker Disguise Self Dread Ambusher (+WIS Init, +10' Move) Umbral Sight (+30'), Invisible to Darkvision Yopine chatted happily during the cart ride, her legs kicking with impatience while dangling from the rear of the cart. Hasseltouch's reputation was well known and often discussed in the underworld. She didn't need to have met the man personally or worked his territory to know how bad it must have been. If there were questions regarding the more obscure aspects of his operation, she was ready to provide clarity. She also had plenty of advice on how to lay low, along with information about what her friends had been doing to help them already. That included the interception and incarceration of two contract killers with their names high up on a list of many. Likely others were prowling around. There was more hope in getting the Guild itself involved. People higher in the organization was already aware of several violations of the Guild's own charter. With the right evidence, as provided directly by her employer, Hassletouch's entire empire should be torn down with a little internal warring. He'd be replaced. She couldn't deny that. But his replacement should at least be more manageable. Yopine was also trying to get a feel for what might be hiding under Violet's makeup. Hopefully it was more for protection from the sun than covering up... Well, they were here, so no point in dwelling on the past. They had a citadel to search. "Sinkhole?" She asked, appearing at the edge of the ravine. Yopine hoped not. They were common enough underground, but pretty boring after you got past the rescue stage. Romantic images swirled around her mind filled with divine might striking the place down, or Demonweb Pits opening and taking it all down to Drider hell. Now that would be interesting. OOCYopine will be watching for any signs of the missing. Do you want a Perception roll? Mechanics Main Hand: empty Off Hand: empty Action: Your action goes here. Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here. Move: Your movement goes here. Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.
  27. Β 
Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...