Edit History

namo

namo

@TheFred Don't rush for SoG, it's IMO more complex and bloated than the others... And the classes seem underpowered to me, but I haven't playtested them.
There are still some nice spots, of course; I like plans for instance, developing the Brilliant Planner core feat into a small subsystem.

On 11/22/2023 at 7:55 PM, OzzyKP said:

They are absolutely working on extending the idea of utility talents to Spheres of Power & Might.

Oh, they're preparing stuff that goes beyond this Optional Rule? Where can I learn more about that?

@Keante this looks very nice as well (I had missed some of the setting description). A Ghost Sovereign Soul Weaver might fit well in the setting, except if what they do is deemed sacrilegious. A Shepherd of the Lost (another archetype) also.

namo

namo

@TheFred Don't rush for SoG, it's IMO more complex and bloated than the others... And the classes seem underpowered to me, but I haven't playtested them.
There are still some nice spots, of course; I like plans for instance, developing the Brilliant Planner core feat into a small subsystem.

They are absolutely working on extending the idea of utility talents to Spheres of Power & Might.

Oh, they're preparing stuff that goes beyond this Optional Rule? Where can I learn more about that?

@Keante this looks very nice as well (I had missed some of the setting description). A Ghost Sovereign might fit well in the setting, except if what they do is deemed sacrilegious.

namo

namo

@Keante this looks very nice as well (I had missed some of the setting description). A Ghost Sovereign might fit well in the setting, except if what they do is deemed sacrilegious.