Edit History

8w_gremlin

8w_gremlin

Grell_portal-veed-remove-background.png.ce54b13715cfd5fbf6093e32c8d9cc7e.png

Zalthorin

Stats

Zalthorin
NE Grell Grell, Feral, Patriarch|Wizard, binder, anima mage, Level 12,
Init 2, HP 92/92, DR 10/magic, Speed 5' 30 fly (perfect)
AC 17, Touch 12, Flat-footed 15,
Fort 11, Ref 9, Will 11,
Base Attack Bonus 8
Grapple (for free) 10 x Tentacles +16 (1d6+11, 20)
Bite +16 (1d8+11, 20)
Abilities Str 24, Dex 15, Con 16, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 10
Condition None

"That would involve introducing them to me..." the voice seems to resonate inside you, not like telepathy, but more like your actual senses feeding back on themselves.

A grotesque amalgamation of shadowy tendrils materializes from the very fabric of the surroundings, coalescing and congealing into an imposing form that defies the very laws of reality. As it consolidates, it ascends to towering heights, culminating in the nightmarish apparition of an immense Grell that hovers menacingly before your eyes. The sheer impossibility of such an entity eluding detection defies the very essence of the natural order, plunging you into an abyss of far-realm dread and unease.

"I am Zalthorin, I shall accompany you, help you get where you need to be and you will feed me, as it has been previously agreed to."
"is it just us Lady Tyss, or will more be joining us?"

8w_gremlin

8w_gremlin

Zalthorin

Stats

Zalthorin
NE Grell Grell, Feral, Patriarch|Wizard, binder, anima mage, Level 12,
Init 2, HP 92/92, DR 10/magic, Speed 5' 30 fly (perfect)
AC 17, Touch 12, Flat-footed 15,
Fort 11, Ref 9, Will 11,
Base Attack Bonus 8
Grapple (for free) 10 x Tentacles +16 (1d6+11, 20)
Bite +16 (1d8+11, 20)
Abilities Str 24, Dex 15, Con 16, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 10
Condition None

"That would involve introducing them to me..." the voice seems to resonate inside you, not like telepathy, but more like your actual senses feeding back on themselves.

A grotesque amalgamation of shadowy tendrils materializes from the very fabric of the surroundings, coalescing and congealing into an imposing form that defies the very laws of reality. As it consolidates, it ascends to towering heights, culminating in the nightmarish apparition of an immense Grell that hovers menacingly before your eyes. The sheer impossibility of such a huge entity eluding detection defies the very essence of the natural order, plunging you into an abyss of far-realm dread and unease.

"I am Zalthorin, I shall accompany you, help you get where you need to be and you will feed me, as it has been previously agreed to."

8w_gremlin

8w_gremlin

Zalthorin

Stats

Zalthorin NE Grell Grell, Feral, Patriarch|Wizard, binder, anima mage, Level 12, Init 0, HP 140/140, DR 10/magic, Speed 5' 30 fly (perfect) AC 23, Touch 8, Flat-footed 23, Fort 15, Ref 7, Will 11, Base Attack Bonus 8 Grapple (for free) 10 x Tentacles +19 (2d6+20, 20) Bite +19 (2d6+20, 20) (+2 Armor, -2 Size, +13 Natural) Abilities Str 36, Dex 11, Con 24, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 10 Condition None

A grotesque amalgamation of shadowy tendrils materializes from the very fabric of the surroundings, coalescing and congealing into an imposing form that defies the very laws of reality. As it consolidates, it ascends to towering heights, culminating in the nightmarish apparition of an immense Grell that hovers menacingly before your eyes. The sheer impossibility of such a huge entity eluding detection defies the very essence of the natural order, plunging you into an abyss of far-realm dread and unease.

8w_gremlin

8w_gremlin

Zalthorin

Stats

Zalthorin NE Grell Grell, Feral, Patriarch|Wizard, binder, anima mage, Level 12, Init 0, HP 140/140, DR 10/magic, Speed 5' 30 fly (perfect) AC 23, Touch 8, Flat-footed 23, Fort 15, Ref 7, Will 11, Base Attack Bonus 8 Grapple (for free) 10 x Tentacles +19 (2d6+13, 20) Bite +19 (2d6+20, 20) (+2 Armor, -2 Size, +13 Natural) Abilities Str 36, Dex 11, Con 24, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 10 Condition None

8w_gremlin

8w_gremlin