Edit History

Davkas

Davkas

Kvikh

Kvikh Lawful Good Investigator 1

uc?export=download&id=1aGwGlFu1fxfqg9jNvnhwN3a_-VCqngeg HP: 16/16 | uc?export=download&id=1KRenOriyfHeSqQv56nTb5MnLrEQkMsmi AC: 16 | uc?export=download&id=1qD0CKJVuSFGelLS2Z-bEcc5SZlsrT-iM Perception: +6

Fort: +5 | Ref: +7 | Will: +6

ResourcesFILL ME | SpellsFILL ME | SkillsFILL ME

One of the shorter figures at the table pulls back his hood, revealing a sandy-furred ratfolk face with ears that almost rival Drewan's in size, if not in tasseled ostentation. Up to now he's been glancing one way and the other, trying to take the measure of the varied characters in the room, while his hands fidget unconsciously with a little white stick of chalk. His gaze is focused on Foebe now, with big, dark eyes narrowing.

Kvikh's a lot more at home in places like this than Chalia, but whether he's a welcome sight there... varies quite a bit. You never know what kind of investigation Kvikh is working on, and sometimes it's one that doesn't turn out well. Sometimes they involve using the rapier he carries, the one with the long-barreled pistol worked into it. These days his hood is looking a little more ragged than usual - unable to do business, and cut off from the warren for fear of bringing the shieldmarshals down on them, he's had to pawn most of his tools for eating money. The only reason he hasn't sold the rapier pistol is that going from a hunted rat to an unarmed hunted rat isn't exactly an appealing prospect.

He smiles rather grimly at Foebe's opening. "Because my weight in gold isn't very much, these days?" He shakes his head, brushing off his own joke. "Seriously, I'm probably the best investigator in this town who doesn't work for those common enemies you mentioned, and better than most of the ones that do. I can catch details that most people just can't see. And I might not be quite as good at turning on the charm as Flopper, but I know how people work, separately and together, and I know Smokeside like the back of my hand."

He taps his little stick of chalk on the table, then brushes away the chalk dust without looking down. "And I can turn my hand to most things that don't involve heavy lifting, except quitting. Never got the hang of that one."

Davkas

Davkas

Kvikh

uc?export=download&id=1aGwGlFu1fxfqg9jNvnhwN3a_-VCqngeg HP: 16/16 | uc?export=download&id=1KRenOriyfHeSqQv56nTb5MnLrEQkMsmi AC: 16 | uc?export=download&id=1qD0CKJVuSFGelLS2Z-bEcc5SZlsrT-iM Perception: +6

One of the shorter figures at the table pulls back his hood, revealing a sandy-furred ratfolk face with ears that almost rival Drewan's in size, if not in tasseled ostentation. Up to now he's been glancing one way and the other, trying to take the measure of the varied characters in the room, while his hands fidget unconsciously with a little white stick of chalk. His gaze is focused on Foebe now, with big, dark eyes narrowing.

Kvikh's a lot more at home in places like this than Chalia, but whether he's a welcome sight there... varies quite a bit. You never know what kind of investigation Kvikh is working on, and sometimes it's one that doesn't turn out well. Sometimes they involve using the rapier he carries, the one with the long-barreled pistol worked into it. These days his hood is looking a little more ragged than usual - unable to do business, and cut off from the warren for fear of bringing the shieldmarshals down on them, he's had to pawn most of his tools for eating money. The only reason he hasn't sold the rapier pistol is that going from a hunted rat to an unarmed hunted rat isn't exactly an appealing prospect.

He smiles rather grimly at Foebe's opening. "Because my weight in gold isn't very much, these days?" He shakes his head, brushing off his own joke. "Seriously, I'm probably the best investigator in this town who doesn't work for those common enemies you mentioned, and better than most of the ones that do. I can catch details that most people just can't see. And I might not be quite as good at turning on the charm as Flopper, but I know how people work, separately and together, and I know Smokeside like the back of my hand."

He taps his little stick of chalk on the table, then brushes away the chalk dust without looking down. "And I can turn my hand to most things that don't involve heavy lifting, except quitting. Never got the hang of that one."

Davkas

Davkas

Kvikh

Davkas

Davkas

Kvikh

Davkas

Davkas

Kvikh

Davkas

Davkas

uc?export=download&id=1dRpitT3CcasYF2DNUtVf9NtjWbs0fRXE

Davkas

Davkas

uc?export=download&id=1dRpitT3CcasYF2DNUtVf9NtjWbs0fRXE