Edit History

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

Seeing that the tree was downed and more or less stable, Hesk lines up with the others for his go at the crossing. "No fault in takin' the longview for sure Kora, but truth be told I don't like leavin' the science team atavised any longer than they need to be." Limbering up for a moment, the Ensign begins his steady, measured balancing act across the downed log...

And after a few moments steps down on the other side of the ravine, gives a small and a wink to others. "Yep, just like home."

Mechanics

Standard roll here, Control + Security(TN 12) at Difficulty 1.

Succeeded with a 5, so all's good by the look of things.

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png

Seeing that the tree was downed and more or less stable, Hesk lines up with the others for his go at the crossing. "No fault in takin' the longview for sure Kora, but truth be told I don't like leavin' the science team atavised any longer than they need to be." Limbering up for a moment, the Ensign begins his steady, measured balancing act across the downed log...

And after a few moments steps down on the other side of the ravine, gives a small and a wink to others. "Yep, just like home."

Mechanics

Standard roll here, Control + Security(TN 12) at Difficulty 1.

Succeeded, so all's good by the look of things.

Maester1216

Maester1216

spacer.png