Edit History

Grudge

Grudge

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/bc/b6/67/bcb667b1ff558edf52eb17bc78419f97.jpg Samuel gives a short bow to Kaelan "My apologies Madam. I certainly did not want to meet like this, but I worked int the Ambulance today where I found something and I'm waiting for the Lab results to confirm to deny my suspicion. While I was doing that I was, I must admit slightly prowling when I noticed...Rina...who is certainly good with machines. I was actually very close when you bumped into each other and made myself very, very stealthy. Since when Troll starts yelling and I quote: "Those bastards started to purge our AIs off the system, bloody racist scum, if you have not voted yet I hope you don't to vote join these BARBARIANS!" Conected with something I noticed it piqued my naturally curious nature. See this is the problem I face, a lot of I don't know how you would call people who live here "citizens" suffer from slight white blood cell deficiency, which by itself is nothing to worry about and that's why I did not press any of big red buttons in the office. But the amount of people with deficiency is too large to be coincidental, so I need to wait and see if it is normal for people who have been in SiM for a long time, that is completely possible and their system might bounce back in a week, but now in roughly 59 hours lab work will be done and I will know for sure is it that, or was it induced by someone else. That is one part of my problem.

The second part is that the whole day not one Meta Human didn't enter my office and that also piqued my interest. Do you have ambulances, especially for you? The second difficulty of is that I don't have any Meta blood to run through the test, so I would be very grateful if you would allow me to take a vial with my gun. As to where you are going, that is simple to highly secure part of the infrastructure where you shouldn't be. Why I don't know, I am not THAT good as your friend. But I would repeat the warning that you are undermanned and under-armed for this attempt. I could likely sneak in but I'm not as good with Computes as Rina is. If you want me out of your hair. One vial of your blood and I'm off to the lab, naturally, I'll deny I knew anything about this if instead of killing you get captured. Now Madam Kaelan before you start to deny that you are about to do stupid and illegal I'd advise you to look to your side and see how your friend is kitted out, that is "I'm going to war" look, 7th on Looks to Kill For Weekly, if I ever saw one. We can't even see her face for Blood's sake. And god knows what kind of interface she has going inside. So yeah you are going to do something against the law, and I don't care, what I do care about is my patients, including Meta Humans whatever is reason I saw none today, and ALL of them might die. So how about I take a vial of your blood and vanish and you go your way or reconsider this completely, or at least call a dozen more people."

Grudge

Grudge

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/bc/b6/67/bcb667b1ff558edf52eb17bc78419f97.jpgSamuel again just smiles and doesn't move "No need to be rude, are you sure you wouldn't reconsider."

Grudge

Grudge

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/bc/b6/67/bcb667b1ff558edf52eb17bc78419f97.jpgSamuel again just smiles and doesn't move "No need to be rude, are you sure you wouldn't reconsider."

Grudge

Grudge

Grudge

Grudge

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/bc/b6/67/bcb667b1ff558edf52eb17bc78419f97.jpg Samuel gives a short bow to Kaelan "My apologies Madam. I certainly did not want to meet like this, but I worked int the Ambulance today where I found something and I'm waiting for the Lab results to confirm to deny my suspicion. While I was doing that I was, I must admit slightly prowling when I noticed...Rina...who is certainly good with machines. I was actually very close when you bumped into each other and made myself very, very stealthy. Since when Troll starts yelling and I quote: "Those bastards started to purge our AIs off the system, bloody racist scum, if you have not voted yet I hope you don't to vote join these BARBARIANS!" Conected with something I noticed it piqued my naturally curious nature. See this is the problem I face, a lot of I don't know how you would call people who live here "citizens" suffer from slight white blood cell deficiency, which by itself is nothing to worry about and that's why I did not press any of big red buttons in the office. But the amount of people with deficiency is too large to be coincidental, so I need to wait and see if it is normal for people who have been in SiM for a long time, that is completely possible and their system might bounce back in a week, but now in roughly 59 hours lab work will be done and I will know for sure is it that, or was it induced by someone else. That is one part of my problem.

The second part is that the whole day not one Meta Human didn't enter my office and that also piqued my interest. Do you have ambulances, especially for you? The second difficulty of is that I don't have any Meta blood to run through the test, so I would be very grateful if you would allow me to take a vial with my gun. As to where you are going, that is simple to highly secure part of the infrastructure where you shouldn't be. Why I don't know, I am not THAT good as your friend. But I would repeat the warning that you are undermanned and under-armed for this attempt. I could likely sneak in but I'm not as good with Computes as Rina is. If you want me out of your hair. One vial of your blood and I'm off to the lab, naturally, I'll deny I knew anything about this if instead of killing you get captured. Now Madam Kaelan before you start to deny that you are about to do stupid and illegal I'd advise you to look to your side and see how your friend is kitted out, that is "I'm going to war" look, 7th on Looks to Kill For Weekly, if I ever saw one. We can't even see her face for Blood's sake. And god knows what kind of interface she has going inside. So yeah you are going to do something against the law, and I don't care, what I do care about is my patients, including Meta Humans whatever is reason I saw none today, and ALL of them might die. So how about I take a vial of your blood and vanish and you go your way or reconsider this completely, or at least call a dozen more people."