Edit History

Acromos

Acromos

So .. I just need to break down Maeve's roll. She's shooting at 20 meters range, and I assume she's shooting a semi-automatic burst. How do we arrive at 72? I believe Maeve has 37 BS, and get's +40 for Unnatural Aim and burst fire. Making it 77. Since you guys have had time to prepare, I have no objections to the claim that Maeve spent the round before the surprise attack to aim (you have surprise, since you attack them while they're planning their surprise attack on you). Now, surprised counts as Unaware - which is another +30 - so if we really want it, adding up all our modifiers and so on, that's actually a final result of 107 vs. a target of 77.

And this is why, children, daddy always reminds you to stack your modifiers. The mark of a succesful - and surviving - agent of the MMGC, is stacking up those modifiers.

Now, it bears mentioning that the targets have cover unless Maeve hits their heads. But 77 is the left leg, and the distribution is Leg, Body, Arm.

We still need a number of damage rolls, though. Which, btw, begs the question of how to roll Righteous Fury. I guess I'll see.

My rolls are s***. Maybe Maeve prefers rolling her own? This is allowed.

Acromos

Acromos

So .. I just need to break down Maeve's roll. She's shooting at 20 meters range, and I assume she's shooting a semi-automatic burst. How do we arrive at 72? I believe Maeve has 37 BS, and get's +40 for Unnatural Aim and burst fire. Making it 77. Since you guys have had time to prepare, I have no objections to the claim that Maeve spent the round before the surprise attack to aim (you have surprise, since you attack them while they're planning their surprise attack on you). Now, surprised counts as Unaware - which is another +30 - so if we really want it, adding up all our modifiers and so on, that's actually a final result of 107 vs. a target of 77.

And this is why, children, daddy always reminds you to stack your modifiers. The mark of a succesful - and surviving - agent of the MMGC, is stacking up those modifiers.

Now, it bears mentioning that the targets have cover unless Maeve hits their heads. But 77 is the left leg, and the distribution is Leg, Body, Arm.

We still need a number of damage rolls, though. Which, btw, begs the question of how to roll Righteous Fury. I guess I'll see.