Edit History

solyrflair

solyrflair

acolyte.jpg

Company Scribe

Pirates. They were the constant threat to her orbital when she grew up. Even in a research center there was this constant threat that some free-ranging pirate would decide to raid the facility. Now, she was seeing how they lived and it wasn't pretty. Perhaps these were some of the ones that were just starting, and it was now a chance for Commagene to ensure they didn't get better. 

She scooped up the grenades before looking for a way to unlock the safe so that she could plant the evidence. And if the safe wasn't something she could open, then she looked for another location that would allow her to stash the evidence and then leave.

"There are a few grenades in here. Should they take action, just call out so I can arm them," she said to Maeve.

solyrflair

solyrflair

acolyte.jpg

Company Scribe

Pirates. They were the constant threat to her orbital when she grew up. Even in a research center there was this constant threat that some free-ranging pirate would decide to raid the facility. Now, she was seeing how they lived and it wasn't pretty. Perhaps these were some of the ones that were just starting, and it was now a chance for Commagene to ensure they didn't get better. 

She scooped up the grenades before looking for a way to unlock the safe so that she could plant the evidence. And if the safe wasn't something she could open, then she looked for another location that would allow her to stash the evidence and then leave.

"There are a few grenades in here. Should they take action, just call out so I can arm them," she said to Maeve.

solyrflair

solyrflair

acolyte.jpg

Company Scribe

solyrflair

solyrflair

[Floatleft][img2=150]https://i.ibb.co/frX97MQ/Screen-Shot-2022-05-04-at-4-18-41-PM.png[/img2][/floatleft] [B][/B] Commagene - Company Scribe

Company Scribe

acolyte.jpg

solyrflair

solyrflair

[Floatleft][img2=150]https://i.ibb.co/frX97MQ/Screen-Shot-2022-05-04-at-4-18-41-PM.png[/img2][/floatleft] [B][/B] Commagene - Company Scribe

solyrflair

solyrflair

[Floatleft][img2=150]https://i.ibb.co/frX97MQ/Screen-Shot-2022-05-04-at-4-18-41-PM.png[/img2][/floatleft] [B]Commagene - Company Scribe[/B] [hr][/hr]

[COLOR="SandyBrown"]"There are a few grenades in here. Should they take action, just call out so I can arm them,"[/COLOR] she said to Maeve.