Edit History

Acromos

Acromos

For his part, off elsewhere, Zeke moves into position. He finds a nice little nook with a clear line of fire in the right direction, but with solid cover - a nice plascrete wall denying sight to most of the bandits.

He lines up his lasgun, but keeps a grenade handy beside it, ready to throw. Then, by simply mental command, he switches on his Auspex, which immediately picks up some commercial vox signal, currently broadcasting a lively polka tune that's been gaining popularity with the lederhosen crowd. Zeke, not really inclined to pay attention to the pop culture of the masses, flinches as if in pain, and adjusts the auspex to it's intended purpose: Eavesdropping on the bandits. He picks up a conversation, which he relays over com bead to the rest of the group:

++ TRANSCRIPT FOLLOWS, pirate gangers, grid location 22.234.12x67.14.112, 14:36 Z-time ++

[Ganger 1, authoritative] Alright, listen up! These Administratum guys have seen our operation, so we can't really let them walk out of here and talk about it. I want Gery, Andrezj, Bor and Lukan here, in the center, ready to gun down anyone who shows their face. Loryn and Bedra, you have lighter weapons, but I want you to each grab a grenade, move to either side, and be ready to toss it into any cover they find. The rest move around with me, and we'll close to melee while the guys keep them suppressed. Andrezj, hand over the grenades.

++ EMBARASSED SILENCE ++

[Ganger 2, apologetic] Boss, I'm not sure we have the grenades with us. I thought Bor was bringing them.

[Ganger 3, angry] What? No, Andrezj, you were to bring the grenades! I brought the stims.

++ ALL SHOUTING ++

Acromos

Acromos

For his part, off elsewhere, Zeke moves into position. He finds a nice little nook with a clear line of fire in the right direction, but with solid cover - a nice plascrete wall denying sight to most of the bandits.

He lines up his lasgun, but keeps a grenade handy beside it, ready to throw. Then, by simply mental command, he switches on his Auspex, which immediately picks up some commercial vox signal, currently broadcasting a lively polka tune that's been gaining popularity with the lederhosen crowd. Zeke, not really inclined to pay attention to the pop culture of the masses, flinches as if in pain, and adjusts the auspex to it's intended purpose: Eavesdropping on the bandits. He picks up a conversation, which he relays over com bead to the rest of the group:

++ TRANSCRIPT FOLLOWS, pirate gangers, grid location 22.234.12x67.14.112 ++

[Ganger 1, authoritative] Alright, listen up! These Administratum guys have seen our operation, so we can't really let them walk out of here and talk about it. I want Gery, Andrezj, Bor and Lukan here, in the center, ready to gun down anyone who shows their face. Loryn and Bedra, you have lighter weapons, but I want you to each grab a grenade, move to either side, and be ready to toss it into any cover they find. The rest move around with me, and we'll close to melee while the guys keep them suppressed. Andrezj, hand over the grenades.

++ EMBARASSED SILENCE ++

[Ganger 2, apologetic] Boss, I'm not sure we have the grenades with us. I thought Bor was bringing them.

[Ganger 3, angry] What? No, Andrezj, you were to bring the grenades! I brought the stims.

++ ALL SHOUTING ++