Edit History

Ryfte

Ryfte

Oh man, no one said you can add an inline <style></style> CSS block and it would work!!! Heh... okay, now we're talking! 😄

I still wish the source button would just flip the default input window to source input but beggars can't be choosers, lol. Even if it wasn't that horrible faded gray in a popup it would be worlds better. 😉

Sigh, nevermind... the preview works with it but the save strips it right out. So much for that. Guess its inline repetitive single element styling after all. 😞

Ryfte

Ryfte

Oh man, no one said you can add an inline <style></style> CSS block and it would work!!! Heh... okay, now we're talking! 😄

I still wish the source button would just flip the default input window to source input but beggars can't be choosers, lol. Even if it wasn't that horrible faded gray in a popup it would be worlds better. 😉

Sigh, nevermind... the preview works with it but the save strips it right out. So much for that. 😞

Ryfte

Ryfte