Edit History

Eagleheart

Eagleheart

I think it somewhat depends on the system. If you roll a spread of 8, 10, 7, 12, 9, 11 for a Pathfinder character (I have seen it happen) that character is simply going to be useless until they die. Remember most of these are team games, and having a useless party member is not conducive to a team game.

Obviously the GM and house rules are also a factor. Most GMs would allow a spread like the one above to be rerolled. But that particular GM was very stubborn.

Eagleheart

Eagleheart

I think it somewhat depends on the system. If you roll a spread of 8, 10, 7, 12, 9, 11 for a Pathfinder character (I have seen it happen) that character is simply going to be useless until they die. Remember most of these are team games, and having a useless party member is not conducive to a team game.

Obviously the GM and house rules are also a factor. Most GMs would allow a spread like the one above to be rerolled. But that particular GM was very stubborn.

Eagleheart

Eagleheart