Edit History

Thramzorean

Thramzorean

5 hours ago, Sorithar said:

Yes, following review of ask.

Understood. Alas, not actually relevant any longer as it turns out. Realized having sold myself on a character idea I really like, I've shot myself in the foot. I'd forgotten Kelemvor didn't ascend until well after the time of troubles, after the current date, 1368 ho ho. 🙃🤣

Back to the drawing board.

Edit: I see the other game starts appropriately timeline-wise. Well, another ranger at kick-off can hardly be at the top of the pile of potentially desired recruits but I shall execute this character regardless. 🥳

Thramzorean

Thramzorean

2 hours ago, Sorithar said:

Understood. Alas, not actually relevant any longer as it turns out. Realized having sold myself on a character idea I really like, I've shot myself in the foot. I'd forgotten Kelemvor didn't ascend until well after the time of troubles, after the current date, 1368 ho ho. 🙃🤣

Thramzorean

Thramzorean

Understood. alas, not actually relevant any longer as it turns out. Realized having sold myself on a character idea I really like, I've shot myself in the foot. I'd forgotten Kelemvor didn't ascend until after the current date, 1368, well after the time of troubles ho ho. 🙃🤣

Thramzorean

Thramzorean

Understood. Not actually relevant any longer as it turns out. Realized having sold myself on a character idea I really like, I've shot myself in the foot. I'd forgotten Kelemvor didn't ascend until after the current date, 1368, well after the time of troubles ho ho. 🙃🤣