Potpourri, Wizened Snitch, Fairy Wild Magic Sorcerer 9, Celestial Warlock 2

Passione

Potpourri, Wizened Snitch

"Screw this world for mistaking nice for good."

Mother Knows Best (Reprise) from "Tangled"

spacer.png

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality Traits

I know I'm not the best nor the brightest, but if I put my best self forward, I can overcome anything.

I'm always in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Ideals

Discombobulate. The more chaos that swirls around me, the more opportunities I can find to prosper.

Sacrifice. Nothing valuable is given freely.

Bonds

My peers keep me grounded.

Nepenthe. I seek the mythical nēpenthés phármakon.

Flaws

If anything goes wrong, it must be someone else's fault. Let me explain that in detail.

The person who gains the most reward for the least effort wins.

Appearance

x.

Backstory

A rebel since birth, she always believed the system was built to eradicate her kind. Her beliefs weighed heavy on the people around her, including her family. Even after getting her life back on track, the scars in the Family remained. When she saw the change that was happening in their community because of the business her mother was running, she was determined to bring out the truth, regardless of the threats and roadblocks thrown in front of her.

[It was her decision to challenge the [Ten Hands: government, institution, or power] which put her in the crosshairs of the [Herb Lady: bounty hunter, enforcer, hitman (maybe lycanthrope)] and the [Taboo: the powers that be], eventually leading to her mother's death.

bringing final rest to a life that had ended long ago.]

The Tragedy at Bitter Basins

Having thrown her lot with the Emerald Enclave, Potpourri was sent to an expedition to retaliate against the People of the Black Blood. Following several attacks on settlements, the Enclave tracked down the werebeasts to Bitter Basins, a suspected stronghold of theirs. Potpourri's team was deployed on Bedguay Notch, overlooking a rear exit from Bitter Basins. Their orders were to cut off any nightwalker attempting to escape, to prevent them from flanking the main force. However, when her team spotted people coming through the canyon, they immediately noticed that the group was mostly non-combatants: women, children, and the sick and elderly, with wounded in tow. Communication with command failed to correctly identify the situation and they ordered the scouts to fire on all targets until they were "out of condition." Forced to follow their orders, Potpourri and the rest of her troupe rained fire.

A New Light in the Dark

Potpourri's past actions drove a wedge between her and her family. After her actions pushed her mother and siblings over the edge, she went homeless abandoning her family. She later turned her life around after the police led a brutal street cleanup that put her in the hospital, and returned back to her mother. For a while, she ran a shelter, a place for the homeless, but held strict rules for the tenants in order for them to stay, despite the fact that her mother was funding the shelter with [dirty: Zhentharim, Ashmadai] money. Knowing full well what kind of damage the information hazards Halcyonella was peddling and the fact that a devil was supplying her, she joined forces with [name: informant, planetar, agent of Mechanus or other predestination-adhering realm] to expose and depose those who stand to benefit.

The Last Straw

Her plans to help royally failed. She was almost immediately discovered by her mother. During their confrontation, she claimed Halcyonella was no longer held in check by her conscience. Potpourri pleaded for her to change her ways, to find a different way to exist, to cease spreading pain in their community. They separated ways after Halcyonella brought her gilded candle across Potpourri's face.

Ten days later, she learned of her mother's death, along with the notion that "she would not stop finding her body". The chunks of flesh in their ancestral home proved the whispers to be true.

Halcyonella

x.

Mother (Pride)
Your mother was kind and loving, but also strong and independent. She raised you on her own, supporting you by telling fortunes and performing tarot readings for the locals in the town where you grew up. Once you began your adventuring career, her reputation grew quickly. Officials and nobility of ever-increasing rank and importance began to come to your mother for insight into their futures, amazed at the accuracy of her predictions. What you didn’t know was that her rapid rise in stature was due to her signing an infernal contract with Asmodeus to enhance her gifts.

x.

Ability Scores

Ability Rolls Bonus
Wis 13 +1 Fairy
Cha 15 +1 Fairy, +2 ASI, +2 ASI, +2 Tome
Con 13 +1 Fairy
Str 11 +4 Shard
Dex 14  
Int 10  

Starting Gold Expenditure

Name Number Price Total
Tome of Leadership and Influence 1 Free  

Shard of Xeluan 1 4200 4200

Eyes of Minute Seeing 1 150 150
Goggles of Night 1 400 400
Helm of Comprehending Languages 1 300 300
Lantern of Revealing 1 Free  
Pearl of Power 1 400 400

Bit and bridle 1 2 2
Elephant 1 200 200
Feed 100 0.05 5
Oil (Flask) 10 0.1  
Rations 100 0.5 50
Riding Saddle 1 10 10
Spell Scroll (Summon Fey) 6 250 1500
Studded Leather Armor 1 45 45
Wand 5 10 50

Side notes:

• "Just as a flute turns breath into music, I am a vessel through which the Ether produce glorious justice."
  • Incipit Vita Nova, Dante - Cesare Saccaggi, capture the creepiness
  • Dante 

"Love" for Dante's school of poetry was seen as a way to purify and elevate the soul; specifically, extra-marital "love" that never involved anything beyond a greeting: these women were turned into "angel women", who were viewed as messengers from God. He met her twice, the first time when she was nine and he was around six years her senior (please correct me if I'm wrong), and the second time when she was around twelve; all this to say, it wasn't love, or even a crush, the way we'd see it.

More than a little creepy, he met her twice, once when she was 9 when he saw her across a room and then when she was 12 when they crossed a bridge at the same time & she allowed her chaperone to wave her handkerchief towards him. He literally didn't know her, never spoke to her or even heard her voice. She was married off & died in childbirth aged 14.

Meanwhile, he was married. Gemma bore him at least four children and outlived Beatrice by about 40 years. He never mentioned his wife in his writings even once.

• Songs for inspiration and centering

• x.

"Man is a vanity; his days are like a shadow that passes."
"As the hour here you see, Think on death and ready be."
"Time is the devourer of things."
"Insensibly, without feeling, life is aging."

• Asmodeus is...
  • The Wooden Girl (from Winter's Splendor)

From The Faerûn Child’s Book of Fables

The girl’s name was Elzerina and she was brought to life in the puppet-maker’s workshop. Like most girls, Elzerina was equipped with limbs and a face and, of course, a heart. The puppet maker, Sophie, crafted Elzerina with loving detail. Sophie perched Elzerina in the window of the shop, where she could wave to the passers-by and enjoy the view of the ocean in the distance.

On the first morning of Midwinter, Elzerina gazed longingly through the window, watching the white caps fold over the sea. Snow began to fall, dotting the shop windows and obscuring her vision. Elzerina grew sad and wistful. She wanted to leave the shop, but knew that she could not.

Suddenly the snowdrops on the glass began to melt. A vivid orange glow filled Elzerina’s sight. On the other side of the window stood an old man, face shrouded in a torn scarf, holding a candle. Elzerina was fearful, for Sophie had always told her: wooden girls must stay away from fire. Sophie told Elzerina about the wooden snake she had crafted as a child. When the snake was brought to life, it slithered toward the hearth, seeking warmth. A stray ember ignited the snake, and it withered to ashes. This was not the only warning; Sophie also told Elzerina about the set of pick-up sticks she had crafted when she was the woodworker’s apprentice. Pleased with her work, Sophie rubbed two sticks together to sand away the splinters — but the friction sparked, and the sticks burnt to cinders.

But the man’s flame was low on the wick, and he peered at her through the glass. Little wooden girl, why are you so sad?

I wish to see the sea beyond this pane of glass, she said. When it snows, the drops blur the window, and I feel trapped.

What if I took you from your mount? he said. Would you like that?

Elzerina frowned. My maker warned me not to go outside, for I could get lost. She says little girls like me get lost in big cities.

But the man persisted. Surely she did not create you just to keep you trapped here forever. What if you fetched her a gift for the holiday?

This filled Elzerina with joy. Oh, yes! I should so love to bring my maker a present. And perhaps I will get a quick glimpse of the sea.

He stepped into the shop and lifted her from her mount. He marched through the city and she reveled in the freedom. But he strode not to the sea, but toward the City of the Dead.

It was not the cool blue ocean she eventually saw before her, but a scene awash in gray. Perhaps if she blurred her sight, she could pretend that the feeble sun glinting off of the snow-slick tombstones was the white-capped surface of the sea. But Elzerina knew already that she had made a terrible mistake. She suddenly longed for the puppet-maker’s workshop, for the stoic company of alphabet blocks and sets of dice and intricately-carved spinning tops and tiny ballerinas who danced but never spoke. The man wove through the rows of stones and sat at a circle embedded in the ground, an altar unmarked and unnamed. But it had been desecrated already; Elzerina saw the remnants of a fire that once burned, the debris of used tinder.

The man pulled away his scarf and grinned at her, an evil smile matched by red eyes that glinted with sadistic pleasure. He placed her atop the ashes and pulled a matchbook from his shabby coat pocket. He had the tool but not the fuel — until he had found the wooden girl in the workshop window, made from the choicest wood for burning, the perfect size for kindle on a long winter night.

The man struck an oiled match tip and the flame roared to life, a curious gradient of deep navy and violent orange. And as the blue heart of the flame engulfed her, Elzerina thought of both the azure sea she would never meet and the puppet-maker’s kind cornflower eyes, and longed for their cool, dousing touch.

Edited by Passione
oil (see edit history)
Name
Stats 1
repeat(drop(4d6,lowest),6) 3,3,4,6,1,4,5,6,1,4,4,5,1,1,5,5,1,3,5,6,2,3,3,4

Class & Level:
Sorcerer - Wild Magic Bloodline, 9
Warlock - Celestial Patron, 2

Race: Fairy
Alignment: LG
Background: Urban Bounty Hunter

Proficiency Bonus: +4

INIT: +2
AC: 1412 Studded Leather Armor
2 Dexterity

HD: 2d8, 9d6
HP: 706 Sorcerer 1
32 Sorcerer 2-9
10 Warlock 1-2
22 Constitution

STR: 15 (+2)
DEX: 14 (+2)
CON: 14 (+2) .
INT: 10 (+0)
WIS: 14 (+2)
CHA: 22 (+6)
[+2]
[+2]
[+6]
[+0]
[+2]
[+10]

Speed: 30ft
Passive Perception: 12

Skills
+2 Acrobatics (Dex)
+2 Animal Handling (Wis)
+0 Arcana (Int)
+2 Athletics (Str)
+10 Deception (Cha)
+0 History (Int)
+2 Insight (Wis)
+6 Intimidation (Cha)
+0 Investigation (Int)
+2 Medicine (Wis)
+0 Nature (Int)
+2 Perception (Wis)
+6 Performance (Cha)
+10 Persuasion (Cha)
+0 Religion (Int)
+6 Sleight of Hand (Dex)
+6 Stealth (Dex)
+2 Survival (Wis)

Languages: Common, Sylvan

Armor: light armors
Tool: none
Weapon: simple weapons

Attacks
Mundane

Unarmed 5 ft Bludgeoning   +6 to-hit 3
Dagger 5 ft Piercing Finesse, Light +6 to-hit 1d4+2

Magical

Eldritch Blast 120 ft Force three beams +11 to-hit 1d10
Mind Sliver 60 ft Psychic -1d4 on next saving throw DC 18 Int 3d6
Sacred Flame 60 ft Radiant No benefit from cover DC 18 Dex 3d8
Toll the Dead 60 ft Necrotic   DC 18 Wis 3d8/3d10

Fairy Features: Fairy MagicYou know the druidcraft cantrip. Starting at 3rd level, you can cast the faerie fire spell with this trait. Starting at 5th level, you can also cast the enlarge/reduce spell with this trait. Once you cast faerie fire or enlarge/reduce with this trait, you can't cast that spell with it again until you finish a long rest. You can also cast either of those spells using any spell slots you have of the appropriate level.

Charisma is your spellcasting ability for these spells when you cast them with this trait (choose when you select this race).
FlightBecause of your wings, you have a flying speed equal to your walking speed. You can't use this flying speed if you're wearing medium or heavy armor.

Urban Bounty Hunter: Ear to the GroundYou are in frequent contact with people in the segment of society that your chosen quarries move through. These people might be associated with the criminal underworld, the rough-and-tumble folk of the streets, or members of high society. This connection comes in the form of a contact in any city you visit, a person who provides information about the people and places of the local area., War CasterYou have practiced casting spells in the midst of combat, learning techniques that grant you the following benefits:

~ You have advantage on Constitution saving throws that you make to maintain your concentration on a spell when you take damage.
~ You can perform the somatic components of spells even when you have weapons or a shield in one or both hands.
~ When a hostile creature's movement provokes an opportunity attack from you, you can use your reaction to cast a spell at the creature, rather than making an opportunity attack. The spell must have a casting time of 1 action and must target only that creature.

Sorcerer Features: SpellcastingAn event in your past, or in the life of a parent or ancestor, left an indelible mark on you, infusing you with arcane magic. This font of magic, whatever its origin, fuels your spells. See chapter 10 for the general rules of spellcasting and chapter 11 for the sorcerer spell list.

Cantrips
At 1st level, you know four cantrips of your choice from the sorcerer spell list. You learn an additional sorcerer cantrip of your choice at 4th level and another at 10th level.

Spell Slots
The Sorcerer table shows how many spell slots you have to cast your sorcerer spells of 1st level and higher. To cast one of these sorcerer spells, you must expend a slot of the spell's level or higher. You regain all expended spell slots when you finish a long rest.

For example, if you know the 1st-level spell burning hands and have a 1st-level and a 2nd-level spell slot available, you can cast burning hands using either slot.

Spells Known of 1st Level and Higher
You know two 1st-level spells of your choice from the sorcerer spell list.

You learn an additional sorcerer spell of your choice at each level except 12th, 14th, 16th, 18th, 19th, and 20th. Each of these spells must be of a level for which you have spell slots. For instance, when you reach 3rd level in this class, you can learn one new spell of 1st or 2nd level.

Additionally, when you gain a level in this class, you can choose one of the sorcerer spells you know and replace it with another spell from the sorcerer spell list, which also must be of a level for which you have spell slots.

Spellcasting Ability
Charisma is your spellcasting ability for your sorcerer spells, since the power of your magic relies on your ability to project your will into the world. You use your Charisma whenever a spell refers to your spellcasting ability. In addition, you use your Charisma modifier when setting the saving throw DC for a sorcerer spell you cast and when making an attack roll with one.

Spell save DC = 8 + your proficiency bonus + your Charisma modifier
Spell attack modifier = your proficiency bonus + your Charisma modifier

Spellcasting Focus
You can use an arcane focus as a spellcasting focus for your sorcerer spells.
, Wild Magic SurgeStarting when you choose this origin at 1st level, your spellcasting can unleash surges of untamed magic. Immediately after you cast a sorcerer spell of 1st level or higher, the DM can have you roll a d20. If you roll a 1, roll on the Wild Magic Surge table to create a random magical effect. A Wild Magic Surge can happen once per turn.

If a Wild Magic effect is a spell, it's too wild to be affected by Metamagic. If it normally requires concentration, it doesn't require concentration in this case; the spell lasts for its full duration.

d100 Effect
01-02 Roll on this table at the start of each of your turns for the next minute, ignoring this result on subsequent rolls.
03-04 For the next minute, you can see any invisible creature if you have line of sight to it.
05-06 A modron chosen and controlled by the DM appears in an unoccupied space within 5 feet of you, then disappears 1 minute later.
07-08 You cast fireball as a 3rd-level spell centered on yourself.
09-10 You cast magic missile as a 5th-level spell.
11-12 Roll a d10. Your height changes by a number of inches equal to the roll. If the roll is odd, you shrink. If the roll is even, you grow.
13-14 You cast confusion centered on yourself.
15-16 For the next minute, you regain 5 hit points at the start of each of your turns.
17-18 You grow a long beard made of feathers that remains until you sneeze, at which point the feathers explode out from your face.
19-20 You cast grease centered on yourself.
21-22 Creatures have disadvantage on saving throws against the next spell you cast in the next minute that involves a saving throw.
23-24 Your skin turns a vibrant shade of blue. A remove curse spell can end this effect.
25-26 An eye appears on your forehead for the next minute. During that time, you have advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight.
27-28 For the next minute, all your spells with a casting time of 1 action have a casting time of 1 bonus action.
29-30 You teleport up to 60 feet to an unoccupied space of your choice that you can see.
31-32 You are transported to the Astral Plane until the end of your next turn, after which time you return to the space you previously occupied or the nearest unoccupied space if that space is occupied.
33-34 Maximize the damage of the next damaging spell you cast within the next minute.
35-36 Roll a d10. Your age changes by a number of years equal to the roll. If the roll is odd, you get younger (minimum 1 year old). If the roll is even, you get older.
37-38 1d6 flumphs controlled by the DM appear in unoccupied spaces within 60 feet of you and are frightened of you. They vanish after 1 minute.
39-40 You regain 2d10 hit points.
41-42 You turn into a potted plant until the start of your next turn. While a plant, you are incapacitated and have vulnerability to all damage. If you drop to 0 hit points, your pot breaks, and your form reverts.
43-44 For the next minute, you can teleport up to 20 feet as a bonus action on each of your turns.
45-46 You cast levitate on yourself.
47-48 A unicorn controlled by the DM appears in a space within 5 feet of you, then disappears 1 minute later.
49-50 You can't speak for the next minute. Whenever you try, pink bubbles float out of your mouth.
51-52 A spectral shield hovers near you for the next minute, granting you a +2 bonus to AC and immunity to magic missile.
53-54 You are immune to being intoxicated by alcohol for the next 5d6 days.
55-56 Your hair falls out but grows back within 24 hours.
57-58 For the next minute, any flammable object you touch that isn't being worn or carried by another creature bursts into flame.
59-60 You regain your lowest-level expended spell slot.
61-62 For the next minute, you must shout when you speak.
63-64 You cast fog cloud centered on yourself.
65-66 Up to three creatures you choose within 30 feet of you take 4d10 lightning damage.
67-68 You are frightened by the nearest creature until the end of your next turn.
69-70 Each creature within 30 feet of you becomes invisible for the next minute. The invisibility ends on a creature when it attacks or casts a spell.
71-72 You gain resistance to all damage for the next minute.
73-74 A random creature within 60 feet of you becomes poisoned for 1d4 hours.
75-76 You glow with bright light in a 30-foot radius for the next minute. Any creature that ends its turn within 5 feet of you is blinded until the end of its next turn.
77-78 You cast polymorph on yourself. If you fail the saving throw, you turn into a sheep for the spell's duration.
79-80 Illusory butterflies and flower petals flutter in the air within 10 feet of you for the next minute.
81-82 You can take one additional action immediately.
83-84 Each creature within 30 feet of you takes 1d10 necrotic damage. You regain hit points equal to the sum of the necrotic damage dealt.
85-86 You cast mirror image.
87-88 You cast fly on a random creature within 60 feet of you.
89-90 You become invisible for the next minute. During that time, other creatures can't hear you. The invisibility ends if you attack or cast a spell.
91-92 If you die within the next minute, you immediately come back to life as if by the reincarnate spell.
93-94 Your size increases by one size category for the next minute.
95-96 You and all creatures within 30 feet of you gain vulnerability to piercing damage for the next minute.
97-98 You are surrounded by faint, ethereal music for the next minute.
99-00 You regain all expended sorcery points.
, Tides of ChaosStarting at 1st level, you can manipulate the forces of chance and chaos to gain advantage on one attack roll, ability check, or saving throw. Once you do so, you must finish a long rest before you can use this feature again.

Any time before you regain the use of this feature, the DM can have you roll on the Wild Magic Surge table immediately after you cast a sorcerer spell of 1st level or higher. You then regain the use of this feature.
, Font of MagicAt 2nd level, you tap into a deep wellspring of magic within yourself. This wellspring is represented by sorcery points, which allow you to create a variety of magical effects.

Sorcery Points
You have 2 sorcery points, and you gain one additional point every time you level up, to a maximum of 20 at level 20. You can never have more sorcery points than shown on the table for your level. You regain all spent sorcery points when you finish a long rest.

Flexible Casting
You can use your sorcery points to gain additional spell slots, or sacrifice spell slots to gain additional sorcery points. You learn other ways to use your sorcery points as you reach higher levels.

Creating Spell Slots. You can transform unexpended sorcery points into one spell slot as a bonus action on your turn. The created spell slots vanish at the end of a long rest. The Creating Spell Slots table shows the cost of creating a spell slot of a given level. You can create spell slots no higher in level than 5th.

Creating Spell Slots
Spell Slot Level Sorcery Point Cost
1st 2
2nd 3
3rd 5
4th 6
5th 7

Converting a Spell Slot to Sorcery Points. As a bonus action on your turn, you can expend one spell slot and gain a number of sorcery points equal to the slot's level.
, Metamagic (Heightened Spell, Twinned Spell)At 3rd level, you gain the ability to twist your spells to suit your needs. You gain two of the following Metamagic options of your choice. You gain another one at 10th and 17th level.

You can use only one Metamagic option on a spell when you cast it, unless otherwise noted.

Heightened Spell
When you cast a spell that forces a creature to make a saving throw to resist its effects, you can spend 3 sorcery points to give one target of the spell disadvantage on its first saving throw made against the spell.

Twinned Spell
When you cast a spell that targets only one creature and doesn't have a range of self, you can spend a number of sorcery points equal to the spell's level to target a second creature in range with the same spell (1 sorcery point if the spell is a cantrip).

To be eligible, a spell must be incapable of targeting more than one creature at the spell's current level. For example, magic missile and scorching ray aren't eligible, but ray of frost and chromatic orb are.
, Sorcerous VersatilityWhenever you reach a level in this class that grants the Ability Score Improvement feature, you can do one of the following, representing the magic within you flowing in new ways:

Replace one of the options you chose for the Metamagic feature with a different Metamagic option available to you.

Replace one cantrip you learned from this class's Spellcasting feature with another cantrip from the sorcerer spell list.
, Magical GuidanceYou can tap into your inner wellspring of magic to try to conjure success from failure. When you make an ability check that fails, you can spend 1 sorcery point to reroll the d20, and you must use the new roll, potentially turning the failure into a success., Bend LuckStarting at 6th level, you have the ability to twist fate using your wild magic. When another creature you can see makes an attack roll, an ability check, or a saving throw, you can use your reaction and spend 2 sorcery points to roll 1d4 and apply the number rolled as a bonus or penalty (your choice) to the creature's roll. You can do so after the creature rolls but before any effects of the roll occur.

Warlock Features: .Pact MagicYour arcane research and the magic bestowed on you by your patron have given you facility with spells. See chapter 10 for the general rules of spellcasting and chapter 11 for the warlock spell list.

Cantrips
You know two cantrips of your choice from the warlock spell list. You learn additional warlock cantrips of your choice at higher levels, as shown in the Cantrips Known column of the Warlock table.

Spell Slots
The Warlock table shows how many spell slots you have to cast your warlock spells of 1st through 5th level. The table also shows what the level of those slots is; all of your spell slots are the same level. To cast one of your warlock spells of 1st level or higher, you must expend a spell slot. You regain all expended spell slots when you finish a short or long rest.

For example, when you are 5th level, you have two 3rd-level spell slots. To cast the 1st-level spell witch bolt, you must spend one of those slots, and you cast it as a 3rd-level spell.

Spells Known of 1st Level and Higher
At 1st level, you know two 1st-level spells of your choice from the warlock spell list.

The Spells Known column of the Warlock table shows when you learn more warlock spells of your choice of 1st level and higher. A spell you choose must be of a level no higher than what's shown in the table's Slot Level column for your level. When you reach 6th level, for example, you learn a new warlock spell, which can be 1st, 2nd, or 3rd level.

Additionally, when you gain a level in this class, you can choose one of the warlock spells you know and replace it with another spell from the warlock spell list, which also must be of a level for which you have spell slots.

Spellcasting Ability
Charisma is your spellcasting ability for your warlock spells, so you use your Charisma whenever a spell refers to your spellcasting ability. In addition, you use your Charisma modifier when setting the saving throw DC for a warlock spell you cast and when making an attack roll with one.

Spell save DC = 8 + your proficiency bonus + your Charisma modifier
Spell attack modifier = your proficiency bonus + your Charisma modifier

Spellcasting Focus
You can use an arcane focus as a spellcasting focus for your warlock spells.
, Expanded Spell List and Bonus CantripsExpanded Spell List
The Celestial lets you choose from an expanded list of spells when you learn a warlock spell. The following spells are added to the warlock spell list for you.

Celestial Expanded Spells
Spell Level Spells
1st cure wounds, guiding bolt
2nd flaming sphere, lesser restoration
3rd daylight, revivify
4th guardian of faith, wall of fire
5th flame strike, greater restoration

Bonus Cantrips
At 1st level, you learn the sacred flame and light cantrips. They count as warlock cantrips for you, but they don't count against your number of cantrips known.
, Healing Light (3d6)At 1st level, you gain the ability to channel celestial energy to heal wounds. You have a pool of d6s that you spend to fuel this healing. The number of dice in the pool equals 1 + your warlock level.

As a bonus action, you can heal one creature you can see within 60 feet of you, spending dice from the pool. The maximum number of dice you can spend at once equals your Charisma modifier (minimum of one die). Roll the dice you spend, add them together, and restore a number of hit points equal to the total.

Your pool regains all expended dice when you finish a long rest.
, Eldritch Invocations (Eldritch Sight, Eyes of the Rune Keeper)In your study of occult lore, you have unearthed eldritch invocations, fragments of forbidden knowledge that imbue you with an abiding magical ability.

At 2nd level, you gain two eldritch invocations of your choice. A list of the available options can be found on the Optional Features page. When you gain certain warlock levels, you gain additional invocations of your choice, as shown in the Invocations Known column of the Warlock table.

Additionally, when you gain a level in this class, you can choose one of the invocations you know and replace it with another invocation that you could learn at that level.

If an eldritch invocation has prerequisites, you must meet them to learn it. You can learn the invocation at the same time that you meet its prerequisites. A level prerequisite refers to your level in this class.

Eldritch Sight
You can cast detect magic at will, without expending a spell slot.

Eyes of the Rune Keeper
You can read all writing.

Magic Items:

• Eyes of Minute SeeingWondrous item, uncommon

These crystal lenses fit over the eyes. While wearing them, you can see much better than normal out to a range of 1 foot. You have advantage on Intelligence (Investigation) checks that rely on sight while searching an area or studying an object within that range.
  • Goggles of NightWondrous item, uncommon

While wearing these dark lenses, you have darkvision out to a range of 60 feet. If you already have darkvision, wearing the goggles increases its range by 60 feet.
  • Helm of Comprehending LanguagesWondrous item, uncommon

While wearing this helm, you can use an action to cast the comprehend languages spell from it at will.
  • Lantern of RevealingWondrous item, uncommon

While lit, this hooded lantern burns for 6 hours on 1 pint of oil, shedding bright light in a 30-foot radius and dim light for an additional 30 feet. Invisible creatures and objects are visible as long as they are in the lantern's bright light. You can use an action to lower the hood, reducing the light to dim light in a 5-foot radius.
  • Pearl of PowerWondrous item, uncommon (requires attunement by a spellcaster)

While this pearl is on your person, you can use an action to speak its command word and regain one expended spell slot. If the expended slot was of 4th level or higher, the new slot is 3rd level. Once you have used the pearl, it can't be used again until the next dawn.
  • Shard of XeluanWondrous item, rare (requires attunement)

This 1-foot-long shard of obsidian has veins of silver and gold beneath its cold surface.

Empowered Magic. While holding the shard, you can use it as a spellcasting focus, and it gives you a +1 bonus to your spell attack rolls.

Enhanced Strength. Your Strength score increases by 4 while the shard is on your person. The shard can't raise your Strength score above 22.

Curse. Attuning to this item extends its curse to you. You remain cursed until you are targeted by a remove curse spell or similar magic, or until the shard is reattached to Xeluan's petrified heart.

The shard's curse causes misfortune to befall you. When you roll a 1 on an attack roll, an ability check, or a saving throw, roll on the Shard Misfortunes table to determine the misfortune. For as long as this misfortune lasts, no other shard misfortunes befall you.

d6 Misfortune
    1 You accidentally cut yourself with the shard and are poisoned until the next dawn.
    2 You experience a vision of an ancient calamity—a beautiful city threatened by crumbling mountains and erupting volcanoes—and are stunned until the end of your next turn.
    3 For a few seconds, the ground shakes under you. You and each creature within 10 feet of you must succeed on a DC 16 Dexterity saving throw or be knocked prone.
    4 The shard releases three glowing darts of magical force that target one random creature within 30 feet of you. If no such target exists, you become the target. Each dart hits automatically and deals 3 (1d4 + 1) force damage to the target.
    5 Until the next dawn, Beasts with an Intelligence score of 3 or lower are hostile to you.
    6 Nothing seems to go your way. Until the next dawn, you have disadvantage on ability checks.
  • Spell Scroll (Summon Fey)Scroll, uncommon

A spell scroll bears the words of a single spell, written as a mystical cipher. If the spell is on your class's spell list, you can read the scroll and cast its spell without providing any material components. Otherwise, the scroll is unintelligible. Casting the spell by reading the scroll requires the spell's normal casting time. Once the spell is cast, the words on the scroll fade, and it crumbles to dust. If the casting is interrupted, the scroll is not lost.

If the spell is on your class's spell list but of a higher level than you can normally cast, you must make an ability check using your spellcasting ability to determine whether you cast it successfully. The DC is 13. On a failed check, the spell disappears from the scroll with no other effect.

Once the spell is cast, the words on the scroll fade, and the scroll itself crumbles to dust.

A spell cast from this scroll has a save DC of 15 and an attack bonus of +7.

A wizard spell on a spell scroll can be copied just as spells in spellbooks can be copied. When a spell is copied from a spell scroll, the copier must succeed on a DC 13 Intelligence (Arcana) check. If the check succeeds, the spell is successfully copied. Whether the check succeeds or fails, the spell scroll is destroyed.

~

Summon Fey
    3rd-level conjuration
    Casting Time: 1 action
    Range: 90 feet
    Components: V, S, M (a gilded flower worth at least 300 gp)
    Duration: Concentration, up to 1 hour

You call forth a fey spirit. It manifests in an unoccupied space that you can see within range. This corporeal form uses the Fey Spirit stat block. When you cast the spell, choose a mood: Fuming, Mirthful, or Tricksy. The creature resembles a fey creature of your choice marked by the chosen mood, which determines one of the traits in its stat block. The creature disappears when it drops to 0 hit points or when the spell ends.

The creature is an ally to you and your companions. In combat, the creature shares your initiative count, but it takes its turn immediately after yours. It obeys your verbal commands (no action required by you). If you don't issue any, it takes the Dodge action and uses its move to avoid danger.

At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 4th level or higher, use the higher level wherever the spell's level appears in the stat block.
    , x6

Gear

Currency: 20 pp, 7 gp

Worn:

• Studded Leather Armor
  • Traveler's Clothes

Carried:

• Backpack
  • Dagger, 2
  • Light Crossbow
  • Wand, 2

Inside Pack:

• Crossbow Bolt, 20
  • Crowbar
  • Hammer
  • Oil (Flask), 5
  • Piton, 10
  • Rope (Hemp), 50 ft
  • Tinderbox
  • Wand, 3
  • Waterskin

Worn:

• Bit and bridle
  • Riding Saddle

Carried:

Inside Pack:

• Feed, 100
  • Oil (Flask), 5
  • Rations, 110
  • Torch, 10
  • Wand

Attunement: 2Pearl of Power
Shard of Xeluan
 / 3

Spell Save DC: 18
Spell Attack Bonus: +11

Spell Slots

1 .

[_] [_] [_] [_] [_] [_]
[_] [_] [_]
[_] [_] [_]
[_] [_] [_]
[_]

Cantrips

Druidcraft, Eldritch Blast, Light, Mending, Message, Mind Sliver, Minor Illusion, Prestidigitation, Sacred Flame, Toll the Dead

Spells Known *~ Fairy ~

Druidcraft
Faerie Fire
Enlarge/Reduce

~ Sorcerer ~

Mending
Minor Illusion
Prestidigitation

Silvery Barbs

Hold Person
Mirror Image
Tasha's Mind Whip