Edit History

Grudge

Grudge

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/bc/b6/67/bcb667b1ff558edf52eb17bc78419f97.jpgSamuel gives a slight smile, while not being friends, Samuel respects Enoch for his ambition, intelligence, and expertise in his field but most of all tenacity in declining the Captain's offer and trying to do things his way. Now with the help of that rain of sunshine Prax, or whatever it called itself these days, he might pull it off.

"I tried nothing. I made a vaccine for prepubescent youth that would disable potential META gene activation. The idea was to give parents a choice. If they want, they go through therapy so their child remains baseline Human, they could, or they could roll the dice if they are proud of their META heritage. Unfortunately as with any gene tampering it also can be used as a biological weapon, it can basically eradicate META's within a generation tops by aerosolizing vaccine and pushing it through vents of kindergartens and schools or adding it to food in secret. On the other side, it could activate the META gene in everyone and eradicate baseline Humans in slightly longer but no more than 4 generations. Once the formula is cracked it would be workmanship genetics to make that alteration. That's why I didn't really advertise it from the rooftops even if it was quite a breakthrough if I say so myself."

Grudge

Grudge

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/bc/b6/67/bcb667b1ff558edf52eb17bc78419f97.jpgSamuel gives a slight smile, while not being friends, Samuel respects Enoch for his ambition, intelligence, and expertise in his field but most of all tenacity in declining the Captain's offer and trying to do things his way. Now with the help of that rain of sunshine Prax, or whatever it called itself these days, he might pull it off.

"I tried nothing. I made a vaccine for prepubescent youth that would disable potential META gene activation. The idea was to give parents a choice. If they want, they go through therapy so their child remains baseline Human, they could, or they could roll the dice if they are proud of their META heritage. Unfortunately as with any gene tampering it also can be used as a biological weapon, it can basically eradicate META's within a generation tops by aerosolizing vaccine and pushing it through vents of kindergartens and schools or adding it to food in secret. On the other side, it could activate the META gene in everyone and eradicate baseline Humans in slightly longer but no more than 4 generations. Once the formula is cracked it would be workmanship genetics to make that alteration. That's why I didn't really advertise it from the rooftops even if it was quite a breakthrough if I say so myself."

Grudge

Grudge

"I tried nothing. I made a vaccine for prepubescent youth that would disable potential META gene activation. The idea was to give parents a choice, if they want they go through therapy so their child remains baseline Human, they could, or they could roll the dice if they are proud of their META heritage. Unfortunately as with any gene tampering it also can be used as a biological weapon, it can basically eradicate META's within a generation tops by aerosolizing vaccine and pushing it through vents of kindergartens and schools or adding it to food in secret. On the other side, it could activate the META gene in everyone and eradicate baseline Humans in slightly longer but no more than 4 generations. Once the formula is cracked it would be workmanship genetics to make that alteration. That's why I didn't really advertise it from the rooftops even if it was quite a breakthrough if I say so myself."

Grudge

Grudge

"I tried nothing. I made a vaccine for prepubescent youth that would disable potential META gene activation. The idea was to give parents a choice, if they want they go through therapy so their child remains baseline Human, they could, or they could roll the dice if they are proud of their META heritage. Unfortunately as with any gene tampering it also can be used as a biological weapon, it can basically eradicate META's within a generation tops by aerosolizing vaccine and pushing it through vents of kindergartens and schools or adding it to food in secret. On the other side, it could activate the META gene in everyone and eradicate baseline Humans in slightly longer but no more than 4 generations. Once the formula is cracked it would be workmanship genetics to make that alteration. That's why I didn't really advertise it from the roofs."