Edit History

athedia

athedia

Keshka

KeshkaPortrait.png.c5a8b8226b763306509344da12ab2897.png

Keshka just stared at Kathleen for a good minute or two, speechless. The purple flame was one of her earliest memories of Torch. Joram and the other adults at the temple had brought all the new apprentices up to it, explaining why it was the heart of the town. She herself had helped bring new apprentices up on their first visit years later, seeing the same terror and awe in their eyes. She had never forged anything there, she wasn't even allowed to be near the forge at the temple without someone else there. But she had often helped pull the waste carts up the hill and had been there when Kathleen had worked her first skysteel. Sometimes when she was in the plains she could see the flare cutting through the sky and it would comfort her.

"Has no-one tried to restart it? No-one looking for why?" Keshka realized her questions were probably not helping Kathleen, who had not just been dealing with this for the past few weeks but had spent the last few days not knowing if she would wake up. "I should have been here. I'm sorry Kat. Please, how can I help?"

Statblock

[b][url=/sheets/?id=2857070]Keshka[/url][/b] [i]Changeling (Winter Hag) Galvanic Saboteur (Ranger) 1 NN[/i] [b]HP[/b] 12 / 12 [b]Speed[/b] ft [b]Init[/b] 3 [b]AC[/b] 17 [b]Fort[/b] 3 [b]Ref[/b] 5 [b]Will[/b] 1 [b]CMB[/b] +3 [b]BAB[/b] 1 [b]Claw[/b] +3 (1d4+2, x2) [b]Longbow[/b] +4 (1d8, x3) [b]Str[/b] 14 (2) [b]Dex[/b] 17 (3) [b]Con[/b] 12 (1) [b]Wis[/b] 13 (1) [b]Int[/b] 10 (0) [b]Cha[/b] 9 (-1)
Keshka Changeling (Winter Hag) Galvanic Saboteur (Ranger) 1 NN
HP 12 / 12 Speed ft Init 3 AC 17
Fort 3 Ref 5 Will 1
CMB +3 BAB 1
Claw +3 (1d4+2, x2)
Longbow +4 (1d8, x3)
Str 14 (2) Dex 17 (3) Con 12 (1) Wis 13 (1) Int 10 (0) Cha 9 (-1)

Text

Hide this

Commonly Used Skills/Special notes

Favored Enemy: Constructs +2
+X Bluff, Knowledge, Perception, Sense Motive, and Survival checks
+X bonus on weapon attack/dmg
Can make untrained K skill checks to identify creatures with type

Perception: +5, +7 vs constructs

Actions

athedia

athedia

Keshka

KeshkaPortrait.png.c5a8b8226b763306509344da12ab2897.png

Keshka just stared at Kathleen for a good minute or two, speechless. The purple flame was one of her earliest memories of Torch. Joram and the other adults at the temple had brought all the new apprentices up to it, explaining why it was the heart of the town. She herself had helped bring new apprentices up on their first visit years later, seeing the same terror and awe in their eyes. She had never forged anything there, she wasn't even allowed to be near the forge at the temple without someone else there. But she had helped pull the carts up the hill and had been there when Kathleen had worked her first skysteel. Sometimes when she was in the plains she could see the flare cutting through the sky and it would comfort her.

"Has no-one tried to restart it? No-one looking for why?" Keshka realized her questions were probably not helping Kathleen, who had not just been dealing with this for the past few weeks but had spent the last few days not knowing if she would wake up. "I should have been here. I'm sorry Kat. Please, how can I help?"

Statblock

[b][url=/sheets/?id=2857070]Keshka[/url][/b] [i]Changeling (Winter Hag) Galvanic Saboteur (Ranger) 1 NN[/i] [b]HP[/b] 12 / 12 [b]Speed[/b] ft [b]Init[/b] 3 [b]AC[/b] 17 [b]Fort[/b] 3 [b]Ref[/b] 5 [b]Will[/b] 1 [b]CMB[/b] +3 [b]BAB[/b] 1 [b]Claw[/b] +3 (1d4+2, x2) [b]Longbow[/b] +4 (1d8, x3) [b]Str[/b] 14 (2) [b]Dex[/b] 17 (3) [b]Con[/b] 12 (1) [b]Wis[/b] 13 (1) [b]Int[/b] 10 (0) [b]Cha[/b] 9 (-1)
Keshka Changeling (Winter Hag) Galvanic Saboteur (Ranger) 1 NN
HP 12 / 12 Speed ft Init 3 AC 17
Fort 3 Ref 5 Will 1
CMB +3 BAB 1
Claw +3 (1d4+2, x2)
Longbow +4 (1d8, x3)
Str 14 (2) Dex 17 (3) Con 12 (1) Wis 13 (1) Int 10 (0) Cha 9 (-1)

Text

Hide this

Commonly Used Skills/Special notes

Favored Enemy: Constructs +2
+X Bluff, Knowledge, Perception, Sense Motive, and Survival checks
+X bonus on weapon attack/dmg
Can make untrained K skill checks to identify creatures with type

Perception: +5, +7 vs constructs

Actions