Marvel Champions LCG

cailano

Is anyone else playing this? I've been having a lot of fun with it. It's very well designed. Challenging while remaining a casual game. There spacer.pngare tons of different heroes and villains to play, and it scales effortlessly from single to multiplayer. The expansions seem like good values as they add a lot of new villains and scenarios, as well as a couple of heroes.

One of my favorite parts of this game is how replayable it is. The villain decks are partially customizable, with additions for expert mode and modular encounters that you can swap out. The hero decks can also be built in different ways. For example, you can build Captain America out as a brawler, a shieldbearer who can protect other characters or a leader who drags half the Avengers into battle with him.

21 hours ago, Blue Firebird said:

I didn't know it was a thing. I'll check it out. I used to love playing original VS System. Still so many cool mechanics that I'd like to see come back for other CCGs. This one sounds promising. Did it just come out?

No, its been out for a couple of years, but I'm new to it. Best solo game that I've played, at least so far.