Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch

The group continued to haul the robot wreck across town, dragging a bit of a rut along some of the muddy streets as you go. Along the way you pass a building where some garbage has been piled up rather high along the side of the road, and you can't help but gag a little bit from the rotten stench creeping into your nostrils.

spacer.png"Hi. I don't believe we've formally met. I'm Rain." The young woman with the veiled face introduces herself as she is shoved off of carrying duty. She then reaches into her hood and produces a small rodent, "And this is Jerry."

spacer.png"Hi Keshka." Val's tone changed immediately from her whiny complaints as she greeted the changeling, but it still carried a certain tone of darkness underneath, "Thanks. Sure. I dunno. I'm sure we could use the help, but like I didn't know you had a deathwish or whatever."

spacer.pngCompletely oblivious of the texture of the conversation being had around her, the android looks to the new girl, "Greetings. My name is Violet."

[[ Map — Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch

The group continued to haul the robot wreck across town, dragging a bit of a rut along some of the muddy streets as you go. Along the way you pass a building where some garbage has been piled up rather high along the side of the road, and you can't help but gag a little bit from the rotten stench creeping into your nostrils.

spacer.png"Hi. I don't believe we've formally met. I'm Rain." The young woman with the veiled face introduces herself as she is shoved off of carrying duty. She then reaches into her hood and produces a small rodent, "And this is Jerry."

spacer.pngAs you walked back through the gremlin caves, Val turned one of the card-like things over and over in her hand, observing it as she mumbles to herself, "Brilliant. This… I could be wrong but, what if this thing is some form of currency or something?"

spacer.pngNot entirely convinced at Val's determination, the android points out beside her, "But Val, look at the sword behind the ball with the squiggly shapes. What does that mean?"

[[ Map — Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch

spacer.png"Hey, didn't Inkrit at the general store say something about a pretty purple-haired woman?" After leaving the skulks to their own business, Rain recalled the rumour she had heard from the store owner the other day, privately to the group and out of earshot.

spacer.pngAs you walked back through the gremlin caves, Val turned one of the card-like things over and over in her hand, observing it as she mumbles to herself, "Brilliant. This… I could be wrong but, what if this thing is some form of currency or something?"

spacer.pngNot entirely convinced at Val's determination, the android points out beside her, "But Val, look at the sword behind the ball with the squiggly shapes. What does that mean?"

[[ Map — Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch

The group continued to haul the robot wreck across town, dragging a bit of a rut along some of the muddy streets as you go. Along the way you pass a building

spacer.png"Hey, didn't Inkrit at the general store say something about a pretty purple-haired woman?" After leaving the skulks to their own business, Rain recalled the rumour she had heard from the store owner the other day, privately to the group and out of earshot.

[[ Map — Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

B

After finishing the rest of that conversation with Sef, she essentially relays that she is not sure what exactly is in the strange desert, as her tribe of skulks have not ventured too much into that environ. She does assert that there are some strange four-armed skeletons, that has had her tribe proper spooked, and so they've refused to go back that far.

As for returning them home, she says that they arrived via a levitate spell cast by her now-dead predecessor which, now that he and a number of her other tribesfolk have been murdered, effectively leaves them stranded here with no hope of going home.

Whatever you were seeking a source of cold for, she unfortunately cannot help you in that regard. Similarly, while it stands to reason that since the purple-haired lady and her group disappeared through the gremlins' section of the caves and have not returned, Sef reaffirms that she and her skulks have not been able to open that door past where the gremlins lived.

Vri Only

To the best of your knowledge, you've not heard of any purple-haired woman amongst the residents of Torch, nor has there been any gossip thereto, much less of a party of orcs and ratfolk to boot.

That said…

[[ Map — Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

B

After finishing the rest of that conversation with Sef, she essentially relays that she is not sure what exactly is in the strange desert, as her tribe of skulks have not ventured too much into that environ. She does assert that there are some strange four-armed skeletons, that has had her tribe proper spooked, and so they've refused to go back that far.

As for returning them home, she says that they arrived via a levitate spell cast by her now-dead predecessor which, now that he and a number of her other tribesfolk have been murdered, effectively leaves them stranded here with no hope of going home.

Whatever you were seeking a source of cold for, she unfortunately cannot help you in that regard. Similarly, while it stands to reason that since the purple-haired lady and her group disappeared through the gremlins' section of the caves and have not returned, Sef reaffirms that she and her skulks have not been able to open that door past where the gremlins lived.

Vri Only

To the best of your knowledge, you've not heard of any purple-haired woman amongst the residents of Torch, nor has there been any gossip thereto, much less of a party of orcs and ratfolk to boot.

That said…

[[ Map — Torch ]]