Edit History

athedia

athedia

Keshka

KeshkaPortrait.png.c5a8b8226b763306509344da12ab2897.png

"My loss, if we had I could have met Jerry much earlier." She held her hand out to let the rodent sniff it.

She looked down at Val, concern evident on her face. "I heard about Parda Garr. The first dead body is always a bit of a shock. But your father is more than capable, I am sure he is fine." She put a hand on Val's shoulder, an awkward attempt at reassuring the girl. "But you know I spend most of my time at wreckage sites, I know how these places act. Plus, I did promise Kat I wouldn't be doing any solo work for a while, given the beating I took last time." She made eye contact with T'Sarra and pulled up her sleeve to show the still healing bruises on her left side.

She had managed to almost forget the android and was a bit startled when it spoke. She had almost been expecting attitude, not polite introductions.

"Huh, you are really different from Minnow aren't you?" She looked back at Val and winced, remembering her reaction when her sister had disappeared.

Speaking faster to try to get the awkward moment into the past tried to fill the silence. "I think bringing it to the Temple might be best? If nothing else I know they are building carts there. Maybe you could buy one? Or maybe someone at the Foundry Tavern? But with the situation I don't think folks are the most eager to trade." Wherever they led, Keshka would offer to help haul the wreckage.

Statblock

[b][url=/sheets/?id=2857070]Keshka[/url][/b] [i]Changeling (Winter Hag) Galvanic Saboteur (Ranger) 1 NN[/i] [b]HP[/b] 12 / 12 [b]Speed[/b] ft [b]Init[/b] 3 [b]AC[/b] 17 [b]Fort[/b] 3 [b]Ref[/b] 5 [b]Will[/b] 1 [b]CMB[/b] +3 [b]BAB[/b] 1 [b]Claw[/b] +3 (1d4+2, x2) [b]Longbow[/b] +4 (1d8, x3) [b]Str[/b] 14 (2) [b]Dex[/b] 17 (3) [b]Con[/b] 12 (1) [b]Wis[/b] 13 (1) [b]Int[/b] 10 (0) [b]Cha[/b] 9 (-1)
Keshka Changeling (Winter Hag) Galvanic Saboteur (Ranger) 1 NN
HP 12 / 12 Speed ft Init 3 AC 17
Fort 3 Ref 5 Will 1
CMB +3 BAB 1
Claw +3 (1d4+2, x2)
Longbow +4 (1d8, x3)
Str 14 (2) Dex 17 (3) Con 12 (1) Wis 13 (1) Int 10 (0) Cha 9 (-1)

Text

Hide this

Commonly Used Skills/Special notes

Favored Enemy: Constructs +2
+X Bluff, Knowledge, Perception, Sense Motive, and Survival checks
+X bonus on weapon attack/dmg
Can make untrained K skill checks to identify creatures with type

Perception: +5, +7 vs constructs

Actions

athedia

athedia

Keshka

KeshkaPortrait.png.c5a8b8226b763306509344da12ab2897.png

"My loss, if we had I could have met Jerry much earlier." She held her hand out to let the rodent sniff it.

She looked down at Val, concern evident on her face. "I heard about Parda Garr. The first dead body is always a bit of a shock. But your father is more than capable, I am sure he is fine." She put a hand on Val's shoulder, an awkward attempt at reassuring the girl. "But you know I spend most of my time at wreckage sites, I know how these places act. Plus, I did promise Kat I wouldn't be doing any solo work for a while, given the beating I took last time." She made eye contact with T'Sarra and pulled up her sleeve to show the still healing bruises on her left side.

She had managed to almost forget the android and was a bit startled when it spoke. She had almost been expecting attitude, not polite introductions.

"Huh, you are really different from Minnow aren't you?" She looked back at Val and winced, remembering her reaction when her sister had disappeared.

Speaking faster to try to get the awkward moment into the past tried to fill the silence. "I think bringing it to the Temple might be best? If nothing else I know they are building carts there. Maybe you could buy one? Or maybe someone at the Foundry Tavern? But with the situation I don't think folks are the most eager to trade."

Statblock

[b][url=/sheets/?id=2857070]Keshka[/url][/b] [i]Changeling (Winter Hag) Galvanic Saboteur (Ranger) 1 NN[/i] [b]HP[/b] 12 / 12 [b]Speed[/b] ft [b]Init[/b] 3 [b]AC[/b] 17 [b]Fort[/b] 3 [b]Ref[/b] 5 [b]Will[/b] 1 [b]CMB[/b] +3 [b]BAB[/b] 1 [b]Claw[/b] +3 (1d4+2, x2) [b]Longbow[/b] +4 (1d8, x3) [b]Str[/b] 14 (2) [b]Dex[/b] 17 (3) [b]Con[/b] 12 (1) [b]Wis[/b] 13 (1) [b]Int[/b] 10 (0) [b]Cha[/b] 9 (-1)
Keshka Changeling (Winter Hag) Galvanic Saboteur (Ranger) 1 NN
HP 12 / 12 Speed ft Init 3 AC 17
Fort 3 Ref 5 Will 1
CMB +3 BAB 1
Claw +3 (1d4+2, x2)
Longbow +4 (1d8, x3)
Str 14 (2) Dex 17 (3) Con 12 (1) Wis 13 (1) Int 10 (0) Cha 9 (-1)

Text

Hide this

Commonly Used Skills/Special notes

Favored Enemy: Constructs +2
+X Bluff, Knowledge, Perception, Sense Motive, and Survival checks
+X bonus on weapon attack/dmg
Can make untrained K skill checks to identify creatures with type

Perception: +5, +7 vs constructs

Actions