Edit History

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch

spacer.png"Oh my gods… FINE." Val turns on her heels after T'Sarra's suggestion, grumbling something under her breath as she stomps off about how she told them to leave the thing and not bring it back.

Rain looks helplessly to Val, then to the rest of the group as she follows the girl away.

spacer.pngNot understanding the nickname Keshka had given Val's other android sister she couldn't help but ask, "Minnow?"

"If you are referring to another being, I am certain that I am indeed different." The android goes to explain, recalling one of her earliest experiences, "Val's sister Domino had initially suggested she refer to me as 'Oa', which she said is short for 'other android', but as that would suggest I was of a state of lesser import, I was inclined to choose the name Violet instead."

As Violet babbled on, your group finally arrive back at Torch's Market Square. Despite the extinguished purple flame and the recent hardships that that has caused around town, most of the merchants and artisans seem to still be actively making an effort to trade, displaying whatever wares they've got for onlookers and potential buyers alike.

[[ Map — Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch

spacer.png"Oh my gods… FINE." Val turns on her heels after T'Sarra's suggestion, grumbling something under her breath as she stomps off about how she told them to leave the thing and not bring it back.

Rain looks helplessly to Val, then to the rest of the group as she follows the girl away.

spacer.pngNot understanding the nickname Keshka had given Val's other android sister she couldn't help but ask, "Minnow?"

"If you are referring to another being, I am certain that I am indeed different." The android goes to explain, recalling one of her earliest experiences, "Val's sister Domino had initially suggested she refer to me as 'Oa', which she said is short for 'other android', but as that would suggest I was of a state of lesser import, I was inclined to choose the name Violet instead."

As Violet babbled on, your group finally arrive back at Torch's Market Square. Despite the extinguished purple flame and the recent

[[ Map — Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch

As Violet babbled on, your group finally arrive back at Torch's Market Square.

[[ Map — Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch

As Violet babbled on, your group finally arrive back at the

[[ Map — Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch

"If you are referring to another being, I am certain that I am indeed different." The android goes to explain, recalling one of her earliest experiences, "Val's sister Domino had initially suggested she refer to me as 'Oa', which she said is short for 'other android', but that would suggest I was of lesser import."

[[ Map — Torch ]]

iantruesilver

iantruesilver

Torch

"If you are referring to another being, I am certain that I am indeed different." The android goes to explain, recalling one of her earliest experiences, "Val's sister Domino

[[ Map — Torch ]]